URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 905
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Good Wife "

Posted by samboohoo on 03-24-11 at 11:38 AM
Any other watchers out there. I can't seem to keep up with the FB discussions due to the amount of people involved.

I have loved this show from the beginning. We are now getting hear the end of Season 2, and some pretty big bombshells were dropped this week:

1. Kalinda and Peter. Did they really sleep together? There was something last year when she visited him in prison that hinted at it. Now Blake is making the accusation. As much as it looks like it happened, I am inclined to think it's something else. But what? What did she do, and why would Peter have to help her change her identity?

2. Carey. Love his character. Is he really interested in Kalinda. I loved the phone call between he and Alicia. Could be possibly return to Lockhart/Gardner?

3. Will. So much going on with him. What is it about his past we don't know. Will he and Alicia end up together - even if just for a romp? I loved the way they played Bond.

4. Diane. Love her, and I love her with Kurt. Quite the perfect mismatch.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Good Wife "
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-24-11 at 12:41 PM
Great show. DW and I have been watching it since it first started airing last year. Between Good Wife and FNL, maybe we should have a TV-watching peep meet.

It's the characters which make this show stand out above the rest, and the cast goes much deeper than a couple of main characters. For example, despite Eli Gold being a minor character, IMO he makes the show much better. Almost every time he appears in a scene, something interesting happens. In general the relationships between the characters are complex and interwoven, raising the show up from a simple procedural/legal drama to something much better.

"RE: The Good Wife "
Posted by samboohoo on 03-24-11 at 03:21 PM
I agree with your whole post!

Eli cracks me up. His facial expressions kill me. Tuesday night when he was pulling down his pants, I just died. And the way he is so smooth and in control of Becca but then completely not in control relating to Peter's kids.

When I see Blake, I see Jason Street.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie