URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 904
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"

Posted by kdzrgon on 03-11-01 at 01:42 PM
OK, I guess I'm not very good at searching, so I'm asking for some help here:

Last week, there were several things mentioned that might suggest different Ogies gone soon:

1) Keith has written a cookbook, and he will soon be starting a promotional tour (Mar 23, I think). I read two different interpretations re: this book (a) he stays a long time, because he has many recipes named for challenges, etc, or (b) he is gone before the March tour start date, as the tour would conflict w/ bootee TV interview commitments (Early Show & Letterman)

2) Jerri is starring in some community play, Mar 23 thru April (29, I think) - same problem w/ scheduling conflicts

Although last wk these were suggested as reasons as to why these people would be gone, can we now use them as evidence they stay for at least a few more TCs, bringing them beyond their committed dates? I cannot seem to find the original threads I had read regarding these theories)

Also, there was talk of Tina's phone call home (result of a Reward Challenge?) - anyone come up with firm time/ confirmation?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
Posted by janisella on 03-11-01 at 05:18 PM
I thought Keith's tour started Feb. 23, which was one of the reasons he got so many votes that week.

CBS would probably give Jerri the okay to be in a play, as long as she doesn't host a question and answer about S2 afterward if her booting hasn't been shown yet (they're not going to stop her from getting a job, as long as she doesn't reveal any CBS secrets).

J.

Posted by kdzrgon on 03-12-01 at 01:49 PM
OK, thanks -though I had thought Keith's tour started MARCH 23 or so. And while CBS may well allow Jerri to do the play, I was thinking more a long the lines of conflicts w/ appearances right after being booted. Seems to me that if she is doing a play for 6 wks, one might guess that she will not be in NY, doing the Early Show & Letterman.

Posted by jtmorgan61 on 03-12-01 at 01:58 PM
She, like several other members of the play, is splitting the role with someone else. So she could easily have the other person cover for her for a weekend and skip out to NYC.

Posted by Kokoro on 03-12-01 at 03:57 PM
<<CBS would probably give Jerri the okay to be in a play, as long as she doesn't host a question and answer about S2 afterward>>

Yep, they're not even allowed to promote her on the playbill using anything refering to S2.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

"Tina's phone call"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 03-12-01 at 07:44 PM
The rumor on Tina's phone call to her kids said that she made the call during E7 or E8 -- so it has no further spoiler value, since it's E8 and she's still on. Wonder if she wins the RC this week, since last year's E8 RC prize was a phone call home...

"RE: Tina's phone call"
Posted by janisella on 03-12-01 at 08:26 PM
If I remember correctly, In S1 E8's reward was the video from home (Greg won then got booted later). The phone call was E10 (Gervase won then got booted later). E9 was the barbecue (Colleen invited Jenna, who later got booted). E10 was the night on the yacht (Sean won, then got booted). E11 was the trip to the bar (Kelly won, then avoided getting booted by winning immunity). Have I sufficiently shown that my life is pathetic and my brain is full of useless information?

J.

"You're right"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 03-12-01 at 10:09 PM
Yep, you're right...the Ericsson(R) phone call was indeed in E10, because E8 was the episode in which we got to see Jenna cry because her children's video wasn't there ... giving Colleen a chance to win America's hearts by sharing her prize in the E9 RC with Jenna, so that Jenna could read her family's letter to her. Nice catch!