URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 903
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 07-25-06 at 06:06 PM
When you fall asleep on this episode, please keep all snoring confined to this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to take a refreshing nap, too. I mean, come on. What's tonight's activity? The veto competition. And who's guaranteed to play in the veto competition because he's the HoH? James. So who's going to win the Super-Blingy Opal-Encrusted Kryptonite Power Of Neato? James. Honestly: duh.

But don't worry about George. He'll still find a way to save himself. After all, he is the strongest player in the game...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-25-06 at 07:18 PM
I guess we should all prepare ourselves for some bad editing so Jase and Bogger don't look too bad. It would be nice if BB would just show the a$$es for who they really are.

Posted by ARnutz on 07-25-06 at 07:57 PM
They won't do that. One of them could be the eventual winner and BB knows the peeps who only watch the episodes (not the live feeds) need to LOVE the winner!

Posted by vince3 on 07-25-06 at 07:52 PM
Jase and James in a love-fest in the HoH. Talking about their backdoor evictions, etc. *GAG*

A gift from Cygnus!

Posted by Estee on 07-25-06 at 07:55 PM
No, if we're talking lovefests, let's talk about Marcellas and Kaysar. At least it's a change from that all-time pairup, Marcellas and Marcellas' ego.

"These people are idiots!"
Posted by ARnutz on 07-25-06 at 07:55 PM
Erika says they have to decide who's going home from Will and Chicken George.

They haven't even played the POV yet! Don't count your Georges, ummm... chickens before they hatch! Duh!

"Jase???"
Posted by ARnutz on 07-25-06 at 08:03 PM
LOL!!! Danielle says Jase looks like Japanese Anime!!!

"RE: Jase???"
Posted by Estee on 07-25-06 at 08:05 PM
Super-Hyper-Mega-Drunk Beer-Up!

"RE: Jase???"
Posted by ARnutz on 07-25-06 at 08:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

*snort*

ETA: James kind of reminds me of Vegeta.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-06 at 08:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

One of the things I do appreciate Howie for is that the man has so little acting skill. Ninety percent of the time, whatever he's feeling is right there on his face. During that conversation with George, he was genuinely bothered to have a new friend on the block, and was honestly touched by what George said to him.

Not that he'll vote for Will or anything. But still.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-25-06 at 08:22 PM
I think on day 16 of CG eating slop they should let him eat food since Kasysar only bet 15 days.
Im glad to see that Howie is a true caring guy unlike those CT a$$es. Nice editing job CSS on not adding anything mean on CT but they did for CG.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-06 at 08:20 PM
I give George a week before he begs for a mercy vote. A week. Two, and he'll be in the hospital. And you thought Bruce had it bad? George will be praying to be Bruce. I know he had no choice -- write down sixty and you at least guarantee a second tiebreaker -- but...

Posted by CelticM on 07-26-06 at 07:58 AM
>I give George a week before he begs for a mercy vote.

Long time-lurker, first time poster--I bet they'll have a comp later on that is a free-slop pass. What will George do to earn that? LOL
CelticM

Posted by Estee on 07-26-06 at 08:21 AM
Welcome, Celtic -- and yeah, that's a possibility after last year's PB&J pass: good idea. I guess they could always say George wasn't eligible to compete after his blackboard swear, but consistency is not the hobgoblin of BB minds. They might let him go for it. Of course, they'll probably ask the winner to wear nothing but tinfoil for the rest of their time in the cage...

I wonder what'll happen if George wins HoH. Maybe they'll give him cinnamon and candy sprinkles to flavor it with.

Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 09:36 AM
I wonder what'll happen if George wins HoH

That's an interesting question Estee. I wonder if HOH trumps the slop agreement.
Of course I believe that the producers make up these rules without thinking very far ahead to those kinds of questions.
I'm still wondering what they would have done about Boogie's birthday if he had been on slop.

"Wow!!"
Posted by ARnutz on 07-25-06 at 08:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

They actually showed Jase going NUTZ!

He tries a last ditch effort to smear Marcellas and keep himself from getting nominated. I can't believe he did that in front of the whole group! Will was loving it!

"RE: Wow!!"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 08:32 PM
As Buggy said in today's live feed thread, Jase is a tool.

A complete and utter tool.

"RE: Wow!!"
Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 07:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 07:37 AM (EST)

And not a useful one either.
More like the tool that sits in the bottom of the junk drawer.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-06 at 08:42 PM
Will makes the greatest speech in BB history. Knowing he's outclassed, George gets up and makes the second-greatest speech in BB history.

Wow. George just managed to justify his first three weeks there. His next one -- no. But at least he's got 21 days covered. Without slop. And Will -- I don't know. Yes, he's making the vote so obvious that it might go invisible, but -- throwing food comps? Problem.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-26-06 at 08:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

Agree Estee.

ETA: Hopefully you saw the re-enactment from one of yesterday's threads (with Boogie being Will and Erika being George).

I saw it prior to the actual show last night and it was too f'ing funny.

It's Arkie Love

"Will is up to his old tricks."
Posted by ARnutz on 07-25-06 at 08:43 PM
Geez! He said he put such a big target on himself it's become invisible!

The house is about to rock! Either Will stays and continues his evildoing or Jase stays and comes back with a kameamea bomb!

"RE: Will is up to his old tricks."
Posted by LadyT on 07-25-06 at 09:10 PM
But did it make any effect? Did Boogie's antics from last night hurt Will? I loved the speech but I think James will work hard to get rid of Will now

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-25-06 at 09:29 PM
I just loved Will's POV speech. It is by far the best speech i have ever heard.

As for Jase, his DR confession about not being a HOH kiss a$$, what? Has he not been listening to himself? Going back and forth to James and Kaysar, totally kissing their butts.

Will may be "EVIL" but Jase will cause the most damage to BB6 if he stays. At least you know will isn't going to win anything.

Posted by Bob Tomato on 07-26-06 at 00:10 AM
How do we know Will won't win anything? He is playing these guys like a baby grand. He is the only one there who has won the big prize, he is nominated, he is asking to be evicted and the folks he is playing against want to keep him around.

I sort of understand the logic of taking Will with you to the Final 2. Except then he will beat you.

Right now, I see Will as the favorite to win this thing.

"George's chest"
Posted by shabalaba on 07-26-06 at 00:26 AM
What did they blur out of George's chest during the veto comp? It was something one of the HG's wrote

"RE: George's chest"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-26-06 at 01:59 AM
I wonder if it was the word "Mother" since the word "Clucker" was right below it.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-26-06 at 02:56 AM
it did say mother clucker, they didn't blur it at first when they had did it, it was when he sat in the chair they started bluring it out.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-26-06 at 07:39 AM
Tagging On:

What bothers me, but doesn't seem to bother the BB6 is:

James nominated George..he wanted him out bad yet he, James, whimped out of the veto comp to save himself (saving as not giving up the veto for the following week).....leaving Kay to hang alone.

If I had been there and was part of that group I would be totally upset.....He is HOH, he pushed the alliance to go with him on nominating George then wimps out?

What really cracked me up was Jase saying no matter what he will win the veto then he also wimps out.

Yes Will wimped out but he said he wasn't going to go for the wins in comps anyhow so his wimping was an honest one...if one can be honest when they say they are a liar. smiles

As for Kaysar, did he really think he would win the veto with a bid of 15 days? Is he that stupid that he felt George wouldn't bid many days?

And as for George and the 60 days, if the show has any integrity they won't allow this for health reasons. Course if the houseguests would think about it, with George on a starvation diet he isn't a threat for any activity comps....this could work out in George's favour.

"funniest comment ever posted"
Posted by shakes the clown on 07-26-06 at 02:03 PM
>And as for George and the
>60 days, if the show
>has any integrity

..please tell me you were joking when you wrote that. If not, you easily win the award for Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Two things amaze me, one being how stupid these allstars are for allowing Will to remain in the game week after week and two, how stupid the viewers are for comments like that one as well as the comments I read yesterday where people were questioning CBS for casting Jase and Boogie after their tantrums yesterday. I
'm hoping that eventually the lightbulb will go off for those idiots and they'll realize that, ya know, maybe its BECAUSE of the tantrums that they were cast in the first place.

Its called GOOD TV people, and that is ALL that matters.

"RE: funniest comment ever posted"
Posted by ginger on 07-26-06 at 04:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

So you're doubting Big Brother's integrity? For shame! Next thing we know, you'll be questioning its....freshness!

If CBS thought we'd watch and they could get an enforceable waiver from the Widow Chicken, they'd let George immolate himself this Thursday night while the other hamsters roasted marshmallows over the fire.

ETA: OK, maybe I'm wrong. They did try to stop him from sticking a knife into the toaster while it's plugged in just now. He kept doing it.