URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 902
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Tues 7/25"

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 06:45 AM
Looks like we have a new low on Big Brother...or maybe just another in a long list of very low lows.

A very drunk Boogie pees into a water jug in the bedroom, ranting that he is going to pour it into Howie's medication or throw it in Janelle's face. He's ranting and raving about Janelle, calling her every name in the book. Will is trying to calm him down, saying him no more beer for you dude.

(I'm sure someone will be along with a video clip of this. If I hadn't seen it with my own horrified eyes I don't think I'd believe it. Between this and Boogie's jack shack adventure I'm ready to poke my eyes out.)

Boogie is ranting because earlier he tried to intimidate Janelle and her comeback to him was "win HOH and put up who you want" (or something to that effect)

Earlier Jase was trying to convince everyone that CT threw him under the bus, trying to get votes to stay. Looks like most are gearing toward evicting him, not Will.

From tvclubhouse:

(Kaysar and Janie in BY)

Janie asks Kaysar.. and Kaysar says Jase wants Kaysar to go with him and dump S6 and says that Danielle is telling James to keep Jase because she wants him to stay.

Kaysar says James isn't voting.. just stick to Jase, and get Howie..

(looks like Kaysar, Erika, Janie, and Howie are the only ones up)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Peed off..."
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 07:23 AM
Hamsterwatch already has a video link to Boogie's latest antics ...

www.hamsterwatch.com

It's half way down the page, under the section titled "Troll Logic". Please heed the foul language warning...Boogie is nothing if not vile.

disclaimer: I'm just providing the link here. I am not responsible for any counseling service you might need after. View at your own risk.

"RE: Peed off..."
Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 09:11 AM
For all those who don't watch the feeds, I sure hope BB shows the tantrums thrown by both Jase & Boogie this week. People need to see how immature and classless these two are. These 2 have serious issues and really need the "BB shrink." Jase's "fiance" better be watching and she better know about his fit in the backyard, throwing around the fire extinguisher. She has a little girl she's responsible for. And I don't buy the "just for TV" excuse either. Anyone who flies off the handle violently like that could have a perpensity to do even worse if the right buttons are pushed. It's all bad. Boogie & Jase need to disappear from our TV's and memories.

Why do people like this get chosen for these reality shows? Neither deserves the money or the "15 minutes," just a kick in the azz for being such a-holes.

"RE: Peed off..."
Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 07-25-06 at 10:39 PM
His drunken rant about Janelle was childish and his behavior was disgusting!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

"OMH"
Posted by samboohoo on 07-25-06 at 07:53 AM
You really are a junkie.

It's Arkie Love

"RE: Live Feeds Tues 7/25"
Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 08:23 AM
Unfortunately I also got to see Boogie & the jug this morning. I think you forgot to mention he had a good reason for using it. The bathroom is too far away. Add lazy to the long list of adjectives to describe him. Maybe the next time he'll just move over to the edge of the bed. At least his ranting woke me up.

Possibly more disturbing than Boogie was Howie plunging his unwashed hand into the potato chip bag after getting out of the jack shack. Good for Kayser for calling him on it, but Howie just didn't get it.

Janelle sure strikes a nerve with these guys. I wish someone would call out Boogie & Jase on the horrible things they say about her.

Posted by 4jedi on 07-25-06 at 08:46 AM
Violent hatred - WOW! Do you suppose Booger wants Janie and knows she won't give him the time of day-therefore the severe negativity? What in the H--- does Will see in this guy to be a business partner? As far as the other goes, he's beyond juvenile. He's both obnoxious and scary. Warning all CA girls: Stay away from Booger.

Thank all those sharing the info on the live feeds. You're very generous.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 09:04 AM
Do you suppose Booger wants Janie and knows she won't give him the time of day-therefore the severe negativity?

I think you may be onto something there. Boogie & Jase probably attack Janelle because she has so much more class than to give either the time of day in the real world. They have probably been shot down by many "Janie's" of the world. Boogie probably had "bar whores" working in "his" club that he thought would be "easy" to score with, but they turned him down, so he has a vendetta.

You know, Howie is goofy and silly, but these two (Jase & Boogie) are deeply disturbed, immature and sick. Neither has grown up past a 3 year old child who throws a tantrum when another takes their toy or they don't get the candy they want and they throw themselves to the ground screaming and throwing a fit.

Their mothers must be so proud of their sons.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 11:21 AM
Boogie showed his immaturity level when he threw a tantrum over Danielle telling him BB6 was thinking about nominating him or Jase. He didn't even wait until the ceremony.

I think Boogie being so shocked and insulted over BB6 not taking his offer relates to how he feels about Janelle. He cannot believe anyone would not desire him, not be intimidated by him or not want to be him. How could someone not fall for his con? What is wrong with the world?

Also with his rant last night about how he can get a 21 year old and doesn't need someone Janelle's age, it never dawns on him that just maybe something is wrong there. He's 36. Why is he still chasing 21 year olds?

With all the name calling it seems that Boogie and Jase are intimidated by Janelle because when they aren't talking trash about her, they are saying how good a competitor she is. Boogie could not get over that Janelle insulted his manhood. How dare she suggest he can't win HOH.

Posted by Snidget on 07-25-06 at 11:33 AM
He's 36. Why is he still chasing 21 year olds?

Because 21 year old girls haven't wised up yet Some have matured into women at that point and they won't give someone like Boogie the time of day either.

Why men think getting young women to do them is somehow a sign of anything other than the foolishness of youth I do not know. I'm way more impressed when a guy can get someone their own age to put up with them.

Posted by booknurd69 on 07-25-06 at 03:27 PM
yeah, i am not sure why being a cocktail waitress is such a sin. at least she's got a job. i have done that job and it is NOT easy.

thanks for all these updates! it gets me through the work day!

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 03:35 PM
They feel Janelle has sex with her customers and they buy her presents and take her on vacations.

Posted by KScott on 07-25-06 at 03:50 PM
More power to her!!!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Buggy on 07-25-06 at 08:46 AM
Yes, I know it's hate Boogie day , but while searching for info on last night, I found this video with Jase explaining himself to Marcellas.
He really doesn't get what a tool he is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-GnvB3zMk

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 11:06 AM
Yep, Jase is a tool. Not a very sharp tool, but a tool nonetheless.

"Boogie video from last night"
Posted by Buggy on 07-25-06 at 09:37 AM
More Boogie drunken plotting.

Warning! Bad language!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2VM5DiScbE&NR

"RE: Boogie video from last night"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 01:52 PM
Man, Boogie sure is full of himself, isn't he? He has done nothing but plotted to get out Season6 since the first day, including promising immunity to James and Kaysar and in the next breath laughing that they would be fools to believe him. Well, they didn't believe him and he's pissed? Get a grip, ya moron.

Janelle is the one girl in the house who is willing to call him out and he's upset that she did? Good for Janelle. She got it right...if Boogie wants things to go his way, he needs to step up to the plate and win HOH. Then he can do whatever he wants.

Boogie is upset because Janelle isn't fawning all over him like Diane, Erika, and Dani are doing.

Last night Diane told Kaysar that she is staying in LA because Will and Boogie promised her a job. Um, HELLO! If she doesn't think this is Willboogie playing the game she is a bigger idiot than I thought.

I give him credit for one thing...he did say that he knows the only reason he is in the house is because Will is there. Thank gawd he isn't under the delusion it's because he's a true "all star".

Posted by Buggy on 07-25-06 at 02:07 PM
Um, HELLO! If she doesn't think this is Willboogie playing the game she is a bigger idiot than I thought.

So she can be a cocktail waitress?!!

Oh and by the way, me and True call them Woogie when they are together.

Posted by booknurd69 on 07-25-06 at 03:29 PM
apparently she told kaysar it was in the medical field not as a bar wh**e.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-25-06 at 11:26 AM
I can't watch it at work but will watch when I get home. And then blame Augie for the therapy I will need.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 12:16 PM
Congratulations to Boogie on actually making it to the bathroom this morning instead of using someone's shoe.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-25-06 at 01:08 PM
Tagging On:

(Putting this here and not in the bash forum cause the show doesn't show the abusive behavior on the tv shows and am unsure if i would be doing a spoiler)

I've been watching the live feeds also...and I wonder where the BB producers heads are at.....

These guys are on the edge and someone is going to get hurt.

Boogie and Jase abusive words towards Jan (even though she isn't present when the words are said) and their throwing around stuff, peeing whereever they wish to, is beyond comprehension
These two cowards need to be kicked out.

Problem is, unless one watches the live feeds no one is the wiser with BB and their editing.

Does anyone know if Jan knows what is being said about her when she isn't around by these two cowards?

And why aren't the others taking matters into their own hands and demand these two be kicked out?

Is the money that important that the producers and houseguests don't care for the safety of others?

Unbelievable

Ok stepping off the bandwagon

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 01:32 PM
Jase, Will & Boogie have all made references to BB chewing their butts off in the DR. I saw a few times when one of them would be told repeatedly to stop doing something and then getting called to DR. But nothing is done permanently.

Those three and others always talk about doing things to make good TV, yet most of those things are not shown on the TV show. So what's the point other than to intimidate the others.

As far as them being dangerous, some on the show would agree with you and some wouldn't. Probably until it gets to the point where someone likely could be injured, I don't think BB will do anything to stop it.

Watching the live feeds and the TV show for years you see how people are portrayed differently on TV than they really are. I think the producers should start showing more of their actual characters even if they have to bleep and blur the hell of out it. Show Jase and his bar slut rant the other night. Show Boogie peeing in a container. But then does that just give them more air time to boost their egos? I'm sure both of them would find themselves highly entertaining.

I don't easily object to most that goes on in the house, but I am a big fan of Janelle's and a good bit of what bothers me is the constant trashing she has taken last year and now this year. Jase and Boogie have formed this opinion of her, whether just for shock value or for real, yet Jase didn't even realize Janelle & Kaysar are close.

Posted by tamarama on 07-25-06 at 02:14 PM
>>yet Jase didn't even realize Janelle & Kaysar are close.<<

That part just blows my mind.

What an idiot.

It sure didn't take very long for his new, more mature, better gamer Jase to go bye-bye, did it?

BTW, is he currently peeing on things too? I heard about booger's little 'accident' and I know Jase peed on some laundry in BB4...but is he at it again?

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 01:53 PM
According to tvclubhouse, Dani is the only one up. Everyone else is still sleeping.

(I hope Boogie has the hangover from hell, would serve him right.)

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 02:23 PM
Yes Danielle is up. I think Erika is too. George was showering.

CT&+J are awake and Boogie is already trashing Janelle. He says he's going to bury her.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 02:24 PM
George told Danielle he's voting Will out.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 02:26 PM
Danielle told George she needs to talk to a couple of people, but thinks they have the votes to keep Jase.

"Hammies are Stirring"
Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 02:24 PM
Yes, Dani has been up for about an hour and about 15-20 mins ago CG woke up and took a shower. Everyone else is sleeping.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Jase & Boogie will never wake up???

"Lockdown Announced!!"
Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 02:29 PM
BB just announced for all to go outside for a lockdown. Everyone (other than CG & Dani) are still in bed. Good, they have to get their hungover tails out of bed.

Will just told Boogie he was out of control last night. To which he responded, "That's what happenbed when you threaten me. Don't threaten me." What a wuss.

"RE: Lockdown Announced!!"
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-25-06 at 02:41 PM
in a totally different way iam am just as discusted with Jase and Bogger as I was with Yapril and maggot. I hope and pray that Janelle wins HOH on thursday and puts them in their place

Posted by 4jedi on 07-25-06 at 02:54 PM
>in a totally different way iam
>am just as discusted with
>Jase and Bogger as I
>was with Yapril and maggot.
>I hope and pray that
>Janelle wins HOH on thursday
>and puts them in their
>place

While I was reading these posts I realized that These 2 are worse than Maggot and her crew. That bunch last year was horrible, but I dunno it seems Booger and Jase are worse. I really believe that they are abusers in real life. They couldn't even contain their bully side for a month. Wouldn't you love to know how Jase's girlfriend is reacting. If you read these boards honey, this is no act. Watch out for yourself and your little girl. This is an abusive man (excuse me, I mean boy).

Posted by linz79 on 07-25-06 at 03:02 PM
WONDER IF THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A LUXURY COMPETITON ?

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 03:04 PM
And Jani or Kaysar can win it.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 03:09 PM
After listening to Danielle talk yesterday for a couple of hours about how good she is at the game and that she always thinks before she talks, I'm wondering what she is getting at with Kaysar.

Didn't her and James talk last about keeping Jase in the house? She said this morning to George that she is talking to people about getting votes for him.

BUT

She also knows that Jase trashed Janelle to Kaysar and now is talking about being loyal to Jason. She said if you are with someone, you do whatever you can to protect them.

So did she goof up or is there something more?

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 03:27 PM
Not sure what Dani is trying to do. She definitely has a strong bond with James, and she knows that in order to keep James in the house they need to keep S6 strong (for as long as it suits james and dani, of course).

If Jase stays odds are he is going after S6, and odds are James will be one he targets--he's in the hot seat because of James.

Keeping Will is a short term deal. Odds are Will will be gone (either by eviction or walking out) in two weeks anyway.

It is so much smarter to keep Will, and get rid of Jase. I can't believe Dani doesn't see that, so maybe she does have a hidden agenda.

Dani is definitely smart so not sure what her plan is. I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 03:37 PM
Dani and George were saying earlier that they don't believe Will wants to leave and he is more dangerous than Jase.

At least that is how George feels and she agreed with him.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-25-06 at 03:55 PM

>It is so much smarter to
>keep Will, and get rid
>of Jase. I can't
>believe Dani doesn't see that,
>so maybe she does have
>a hidden agenda.

I don't understand why many agree with you. Will or Jase they are both going after BB6. Some in BB6 may feel Jase is with them and some say Will but we all know that even if they don't go after a certain BB6 person they will target BB6. The only savior for BB6 is if they (non-BB6)decide to go after Erika and Marcellas instead. But smart play is to go after BB6....we know BB6 aint nominating BB6. So why is one (Jase or Will) a smarter person to save? Long-term who is more dangerous? I say Will is more dangerous because it is proven you can not trust Will.......does anyone read his shirt......"I am probably lying". Will is the better one to target.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 04:01 PM
Many believe Will will be leaving in the next 2 weeks, so they want to keep him knowing if they get HOH, they can nominate him and not risk having someone else after them.

But why believe Will? That is kind of how he stayed around in BB2. I don't think he said he wanted to go home, but he did keep telling everyone not to vote him off because he was a sure bet to get evicted later.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-25-06 at 04:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

I agree with you Elaine. Will knows all he has to do is get by week by week. Sooner or later people will be coming to him to try to get his vote...or he will know those who are stranded out on an island and recruit them.

Will is the one you want out of the game because you can't trust him. Jase on the other hand has been known to keep his word. Will blatantly says on his shirt "I am probably lying". You don't want to get so far in the game and think you have an agreement with him and for him to stab you in the back. These people are not using past playing experience of all the players to their advantage. Look at Will and look at Jase. If you had to put your life on it...which would you trust? You gotta pick one.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 03:40 PM
The button person must be sleeping because we don't get flames, but hear Will singing.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-25-06 at 03:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

granted will and bogger need to be split up but i don't think will should go right now. Jase derves to go the same way he did the first time, back doored. Looks good for being such an a$$ then bogger needs to go next week then maybe wills game will get better.

ETA- is the voting today or tomorrow? even though we don't know til thursday you can usually feel the vibe of the house better once they have voted.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-25-06 at 04:02 PM
Voting is tomorrow, so they have all day today to switch votes.

Posted by booknurd69 on 07-25-06 at 04:50 PM
got this from tvclubhouse

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/3498679.html

Jmaes and Kay in bug room. James trying to tell Kay that Janelle is too close to Marci and won't see his faults. Kay says Janie has listed Marci's faults to him. James says Jan was not willing to put up Marci. Would rather put up Erika. Marci more of a threat. Kay says BOTH would be premature.

Kay says Jase came to him and said he was going after Janelle and it would be in Kay's best interest to roll with him.

James makes his case to keep Jase. Says Jase deserves chance to be put up and have chance to play for veto like CG did. Mentions sportsmanship. Says he thinks Will is more dangerous than Jase.

James gives floater speech. Kay asks what house wants. James says house hates everyone else. But they will work together to get out who they see as threats. Not going after CT, going after S6. Says at end, they won't take S6 because there will be three in jury. Says that is how people are thinking. Who they can beat.

James says do we do what we think is best for the floaters who are our allies? Why should we do what is best for them if they aren't doing anything for us.

James says the floater/allies will say they can't take them to the end. Have too many votes in sequester.

James says none of them are going to be too tough to take out. Including us. Kay says that's for sure (meaning they can be taken out just as easily). Kay says he has to think it over.

James says Dani is going to talk to Will to see if he really wants to be here. Says Boog will have better chance with Jase. James says like he (James) would rather keep Jan than How. Keep strongest allies.

James leaves the room, letting Kay think about it.