URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 901
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Poor George"

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-06 at 10:07 AM
I'm really starting to dislike this buncha self-important snobs. Yeah, George is kinda goofy, but they're treating him like he's the mentally-challenged cousin that they really don't want around. So they pretty much don't have anything to do with him, and when they do it's something mean and degrading.

OK, so he's not a hunky-guy, and he's willing to do just about anything for a laugh and to be liked. But I haven't seen him do anything mean to deserve what they're giving him, other than to not be one of the "cool" ones.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Poor George"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-24-06 at 10:16 AM
For me, I don't care for him in this game because I don't think he belongs there. Not because he is goofy, but because I don't think he is a game player. All Stars, for me, should be the best of the best. And IMHO, he is not one of the best. Personally, I can't wait for him to leave so that we can be left to watch the real sharks play the game.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by syren on 07-24-06 at 10:23 AM
I agree with everything you just said.

I don't think him nor Marc. should be in there.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-24-06 at 10:36 AM
Agreed. I'm not so sure about Diane either. She may not be cut throat enough. Although she may use her tears and crying as part of her cut throat strategy.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-24-06 at 12:07 PM
Agree with everything you said about George and Diane.

If Diane had been such a great player she should have been able to convince Drew to take her to the finals and not Cowboy.

I wish Roddy was in there. Would love to see him and Kaysar chat about things. Anything. I'm tired of Chill Town's fart conversations and Howie's boobie conversations.

Oh, Roddy...I miss you.

Oh! Did you say Marcellus is a poser, too? Cuz I agree with that. Marcellus shouldn't be in there either.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 02:40 PM
If Diane had been such a great player she should have been able to convince Drew to take her to the finals and not Cowboy.

I think that you underestimate what a Slime Monkey Drew was. Considering that Diane's handjobs only got her to #3, I don't want to know what kind of "convincing" would have convinced Drool to take her into the Final 2.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by Breezy on 07-24-06 at 10:38 AM
I agree, if CG is one of the best of the best then BB has some major problems. (even more then the fact that Chenbot is the worst.host.ever)

Summer breeze by Tribey.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-24-06 at 10:41 AM
Yes she is. Good thing she's sleeping with the boss.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-24-06 at 12:09 PM
Chenbot is the worst.host.ever

Yeah! What Breezy said.

Wouldn't you love to see Jeffy dealing with these hamsters?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by KScott on 07-24-06 at 10:17 AM
I agree, I really like CG. I never saw the 1st 3 BB's but would have liked to see CG then. Has he changed or was he the same back then? I have no idea why James nominated him other than he doesn't like him because CG is no threat!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Savahnna on 07-24-06 at 12:05 PM
I think this group outside of George are the mentally challenged ones. After a certain age.....most decent people learn there's nothing "Cool" about acting "cool".

Sadly....that can be "life" at all ages. Insecure people need a scapegoat...or a common target or topic to make fun of to "fit in".

Totally agree with the thread.

Posted by bdemoney on 07-24-06 at 02:28 PM
I have started to feel a bit bad for George as well. It seems for whatever reason everyone in the house is ostracizing him and I can only imagine how bad he must feel for that undeserved treatment.

That being said, I did not see the first two seasons so don't know if he really deserves to be there or not. All I can say is CG will just have to try and make the best of things while he is there and the rest of them will be seen as unkind, twerps if indeed that is what they are being.

Must agree with everyone else in the fact that I don't think either Marc or Diane belong on an All-Stars season. Neither did much during their season that noteworthy (except for Marc's big mess up of not using the golden veto) and while they might be ok outside of the house I can't take their constant complaining and whining inside the house.

I also agree 100% that I would have LOVED to have seen Roddy again. Or even Jason from season three. I found both much more interesting and intellegent. Although for obvious reasons I don't think they would have put both Jason and Danielle in the house together again. (too bad, since I liked both of them)

I think Will Winkle would have also been a great choice instead of Diane from the same season, but guess CBS didn't bother to consult me for my opinion!

Posted by Savahnna on 07-24-06 at 02:39 PM
for obvious reasons I
>don't think they would have
>put both Jason and Danielle
>in the house together again.
> (too bad, since I
>liked both of them)

I don't know about that.

They put Will and Booger in the house together.

I imagine they were all approached.....Jason may have just been busy or not interested in another turn at it.