URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 901
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"2 more houseguests?"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-24-06 at 07:59 PM
has anyone heard the rumor of 2 more houseguests being added to the mix? My friend said he seen it on a site somewhere but can't remember where. Do you think there is any truth to this twist and if so do you think it will be already evicted people like before or 2 new all-stars?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 2 more houseguests?"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-24-06 at 08:01 PM
Find a link. This could be very interesting. I haven't heard these rumors.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Snidget on 07-24-06 at 09:37 PM
I know there was rumors of the original twelve becoming fourteen before the show started http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/06/big_brother_all_6.html

So far I haven't found any even two more stuff.

It's a tribe creation!

Posted by tribephyl on 07-25-06 at 04:09 AM
I'm pretty sure this was reffering to the intial 12 (becoming 14) from the preshow hype.

However it must be noted, that the HG's are often speculating that more HGs will be joining them.
So I wouldn't put it past CBS to do such a thing.
Then again, if the HGs are talking about it then it probably won't happen.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-25-06 at 09:55 AM
As long as it's not Aliwhore.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by little fathead on 07-25-06 at 10:34 AM
You would think something is going to happen soon, but usually when there is a twist doesn't Julie blather on and on about a BIG TWIST, "keep watching for the BIG TWIST", "how will the house be upset by the BIG TWIST", "see the houseguests react to the BIG TWIST". So far I don't recall her saying anything about a BIG TWIST, but then again thanks to the power of tivo, I don't listen to her much this season.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-25-06 at 01:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Anyone think, if it is true about two new houseguests, that they might be from the six not voted in.....Julie made a point of saying they were *locked* out.

I can't see them not being used in one way or another...

Also, the six not voted in: Has anyone seen any of them posting ahywhere or are they sequestered?

Posted by kary1371 on 07-25-06 at 03:14 PM
Dana is posting on the CBS website in the revenge of the houseguests blog.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-25-06 at 05:43 PM
>Dana is posting on the CBS
>website in the revenge of
>the houseguests blog.

Aaaah Well that shot the heck out of my theory

Thanks for the info though...now back to thinking of twists

Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 07-25-06 at 07:22 PM
Marvin maybe? Perhaps Roddy? If the producers are even crueler and more sadistic than we once thought, how about tossing the Megaman into the mix?

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-25-06 at 09:50 PM
Ivette is also blogging on Revenge of the Houseguest on the CBS site. I've heard that Bunky has co-hosted with Gretchen on House Calls and Lisa has been doing other interviews. The only ones I haven't heard about is Cowboy and Monica.

Posted by kary1371 on 07-27-06 at 02:40 PM
The only ones
>I haven't heard about is
>Cowboy and Monica.

Thank God! Especially Cowboy!

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-27-06 at 11:45 AM
Has Alison or Nakomis shown up anywhere other than CBS shows?

Since Bunky is doing Housecalls I can't see the ones not originally picked going in unless one or two were already told and have been locked in all this time.

They could lock Julie Chen in the house. That would be good for a few laughs.

Posted by EmandSarahsmom on 07-27-06 at 02:38 PM
I read this on another site and then went to Alison's website to verify that it was true. I found it in her blog. dated today.

Alison says...

hey all…

well alot of things have changed recently.

As of now…I am currently single. So all of those t-shirts and panties that you saw on the show you can ignore. Its not a good thing. I’m so sad. And its for the best…but i’m still hurt..as anyone would be with any breakup. We really just had some differences that were too big for us to handle. He is a great guy…and I’m one hell of a gal…and we will just have to be civil. BUT… I have some interviews and some things set up down in Florida next week that should be very fun and very interesting….. and the best part is….. I HAVE GOT MY DOG BACK!!! Thats right…… brady is sleeping with me!!! ehehehheehheeh

WELL everyone.. I wish you all the best, and hope you have a very good night. It just started to rain here…and its nice and soft and soothing…and I’ll fall right asleep!

LUV YA
ALI

ps- stay tuned…i’ll be at the emmys in philly

Posted by kary1371 on 07-27-06 at 02:44 PM
>As of now…I am currently single.

Anyone surprised by that one after seeing her BF on the show?

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-27-06 at 04:46 PM
Not one bit surprised. I read about the breakup on another site. After watching his interview on the night of her eviction, you could tell that they were a trainwreck waiting to happen.