URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 900
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"will or Jase?"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-24-06 at 06:01 PM
With these two on the block, who do you think will actually be voted out? I am hoping its Jase. I would love to see Will play the game after boogie leaves the house. I have watched every season of BB and can't stand floaters which is what Erika and Marci are doing so is CG and Diane and at most times Dani.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: will or Jase?"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-24-06 at 06:04 PM
I would prefer that Will goes home so we can watch Boogie play without Will in the game.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by aquariaqueen on 07-24-06 at 06:15 PM
Even though I was respecting Jase more than when he was on BB5, his arrogance is sickening.

At least Will knows it is....(loved the fake tan)

Rather have Jase out, but I love the idea of leaving Boogie to fend for himself!!!

Tuesday is going to be a great show!!! I hope the editors don't screw it up!!!

Posted by Estee on 07-24-06 at 06:18 PM
I think there's a good chance that at the rate he's going, Jase will get himself thrown out of the house before anyone can vote him out.

Posted by teacherkelly on 07-24-06 at 06:31 PM
My wish is that it will be a "surprise" double elimination week and just take'em both out.

A girl can dream can't she??

Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 09:45 AM
I'd love to see Boogie kicked out by BB for all his lewd, vile and unsanitary behavior. THEN, I would love the houseguests to boot Jase. The house would be cleansed!!!

Posted by AshLanie on 07-25-06 at 01:10 PM
>I'd love to see Boogie kicked
>out by BB for all
>his lewd, vile and unsanitary
>behavior. THEN, I would
>love the houseguests to boot
>Jase. The house would
>be cleansed!!!

AMEN!

Posted by Savahnna on 07-25-06 at 09:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-06 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

I think Big Brother keeps a pretty good eye on the Internet chat. And I'm sorry to say it looks like Will still has a decent fan base. I'd love to see him go.

It looks like Jase is going but stranger things have happened. The only advantage to having him there is that Boogie probably won't try as hard to "bond" with others....or we can see him irritate Will and potentially Will treat him like crap.

Back to edit........I love the idea of a double eviction myself!!....I don't know what the foundation could be though....unless Will violated something.

He's too much of a "Prince" this year....I think Big Brother will pamper him.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 09:42 AM
There are so many reasons for either one.

For Will to go it would be great, because though he claims he wants out it's obvious he doesn't think he'd actually be voted out. I'd just love to see the look on his face if he was voted out instead of Jase. THAT would be priceless. PLUS, with the brains and "little class" of Chilltown gone, I'd love to see what Boogie does. I suspect he would finally shut that gaping blow hole of his and run to a corner with his tail between his legs, yelping like a wounded dog. He wouldn't know what to do.

But on every other level, I want Jase out. He is an ignorant jerk with a very short fuse. He shouldn't even be in the house in the first place. Between Jase & Boogie, I don't know which is worse. Jase being booted would take the wind out of Diane's sail and maybe would calm Boogie down a little since he won't have a partner in crime to join in on all his hate rants.

The scales tip to ousting Jase. Bye-Bye, Loooseeeer!!!!! And I hope none of the house says goodbye and sees him to the door. They should all keep their tushes planted in their seats and just let him go away.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by nailbone on 07-25-06 at 11:24 AM
can't stand floaters which is what Erika and Marci are doing so is CG and Diane and at most times Dani.

I don't understand why they're calling all of these floaters. Erika and Marci are trying to align with the BB6 bunch, especially Marci with Janie, and Diane is in an alliance with Jace (Mr and Mrs Smith). The only really non-allied ones are George (who nobody seems to want to be around) and Dani, who may or may not be in an alliance with James and Will, but is DEFINITELY playing the game hard.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-25-06 at 12:28 PM
Erika and Marcellas are floaters because they are 'floating' between two groups. Maybe everyone is changing the definition of floater. I see Erika and Marcellas as the two biggest floaters.

I want Jase to stay. He makes good television.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-25-06 at 12:33 PM
Now, I see Marcellas as being 100% with Janelle, therefore, aligned with BB6. I haven't seen him do anything to suggest he would side with CT on anything..

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by nailbone on 07-25-06 at 02:25 PM
I agree, CC. Marci is with Janelle, even stronger than James is with Janelle. And Erika is with BB6 more than CT, or at least wants to be.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Savahnna on 07-25-06 at 02:30 PM
Oh yeah. Marcellus aligned himself very nicely this time hanging with Janelle. It's a matter of time until Kaysar works her last nerve with his less than stellar moves and Howie does the same in coupled with possible annoying her. Marcellus may not be delusional in being in the final 2 with her. But no question Marcellus isn't a "floater" this season.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-25-06 at 08:23 PM
The way I see it based on the transcripts, Marcellas' true alliance is with Erika. I think he genuinelly likes Janelle but his obvious alliance with her is just a smokescreen to protect his real alliance with Erika. Having said that, I don't see Marcellas aligning himself with Jase or Chilltown. He's had some confrontations with Jase already and he was gunning for Chilltown since last week, when Kaysar screwed up his nominations.

In regards to Erika, I do think she wants to align herself with BB6, especially with Kaysar. This is probably a matter of convenience because they have been dominating the house for the past 3 weeks. I think Erika's real alliance is still with Marcellas. Although, I've started to hear rumours about a potential Mr & Mrs Smith #2 alliance between James and Erika. Not sure if there's any truth in that.

Now, between Jase and Will, I much rather see Jase evicted. Jase hasn't changed one bit since his days in BB5. He's still an a$$hole. Will is arrogant and manipulative and mean spirited, but his behavior seems to be very calculated with the sole purpose of stirring the pot and pushing people's buttons. Jase (and recently Boogie) have said things that are extremelly offensive and vicious. These personal attacks (mostly against Janelle) don't seem to have any strategic value. It all seems very personal and hateful.

Posted by drebaby on 07-25-06 at 09:48 PM
After watching tonights' episode and viewing a bunch of unedited feeds yesterday courtesy of YouTube.com, I am thinking that Mike Boogie should have been put against Will. That way the "real chill" alliance is broken up and one of them is sent home packing.

Jase is a threat yes, but it's fun having his crudeness around as opposed to Mike boogie's lewdness.

I am sick of Will too and his reverse psychology BS. He is playing the game and punking these guys and they don't seem to realize that the longer he stays in the game, he will still probably be there in the final two.

If Will stays and he or Boogie just happen to win HOH, Janelle and Howie are going up, and if one gets off via the POV, it will be James.

Posted by DivineWine on 07-25-06 at 09:15 PM
I have to admit Will is one handsome hunk of a man.....but, I am getting so sick of his smirky face claiming to want to be voted out. He is so stuck on himself & so sure of himself, it would be GREAT just to see the look on his face if he was voted out. He thinks he's so much smarter than anyone there. I don't like Jase, but he at least is upfront about wanting to be in the game & fight to stay in. Plus, what would Boogie do without his leader (Will)? That would be funny.

Posted by deedee66 on 07-25-06 at 09:34 PM
I want Will to stay and win the game! I would also like to see Jase go a little further in the game, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I would like to see Kaser evicted next! Kaser is scared of CT and is using the “Get Rid of the Floaters” to try and keep CT from booting his butt next week! I want Will to take all the $$$$$$$, at least he is playing the game.