URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 90
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"new Beauty and the Geek."

Posted by woiwod on 01-28-08 at 09:54 PM
Does anyone know when the next show will be??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: new Beauty and the Geek."
Posted by tribephyl on 01-29-08 at 03:56 AM
The fifth edition of The CW’s social experiment BEAUTY AND THE GEEK makes its debut on Tuesday, March 11 (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

I imagine they will reveal the cast in mid February.

Posted by LisaPles on 02-28-08 at 11:47 AM
I'm looking forward to meeting the new round of geeks!

I hope they don't have the non-geek guy/geek girl team again this season. I don't think it added anything to the show and in fact I think I liked last season less because of it.
... although one of the funniest moments was the slow motion clips of Sam as he "shot off his rocket" to The Final Countdown song! (yikes, I'm old enough to remember that bad song from the eighties!)

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-29-08 at 01:20 PM
I liked the male beauty/female geek twist, but I thought it was weak to have only one such team against several conventional teams - having five flipped teams and five conventional teams might be more fun.

This season's twist looks like it's pretty much going to wang chung - geeks AGAINST beauties? Jeez. Wake me up when it's over.

It's going to be very hard to top last season with this.

Posted by LisaPles on 03-03-08 at 10:41 AM
I hope they don't mess with the format of the show too much. What I have liked about the show is that it seems to be more of a social experiment than a competition. I hope it stays that way.