URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 90
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"October 16th episode"

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-17-08 at 09:48 AM
I actually enjoyed this one.

Christina camping out and in awe of the dermatology department.
I wonder if we'll see more of them camping out up there.

Callie informing Bailey about her impending relationship. Bailey's blank/shocked look was priceless.

Bailey trying to explain the va-jay-jay....uncharted territory, embassies, etc. I was cracking up and having a hard time fitting all into my imagination that I got lost in her translation. But hilarious, nonetheless.

Izzie and Korev fighting over the patient....the end was enlightening for Izzie about Korev at Joe's.

How about that little kid who saw the man's face peeled off????
Glad to see the old George back, and glad he passed the test. Boy, did he rain on Little Missy's parade by having to tell his friends and going to Joe's without her. You see her coming in by herself.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: October 16th episode"
Posted by mrc on 10-17-08 at 11:19 AM
Def. one of the best episodes in a long time. I chalk it up to less Mer-Der angst and more of the other, more interesting characters.

I will say that the Callie-Hahn romance feels forced.

I've been Mooned!

"RE: October 16th episode"
Posted by DoodleBug on 10-17-08 at 11:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-08 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

I was completely entertained last night. The storyline of the surgeons in "awe" of the Derm residents was so funny.... considering stereotypes.

I work at a medical school and we have a satirical chart by BMJ Publishing that "helps" the student figure out which direction to go for residency. It asks if you are "hardworking". If you are and you have a "mean" attitude, then you should go into Surgery. If you're "not very hardworking" and "afraid of the dark", then you should go into Derm. I wish I had a link to it.

I love Dr. Bailey. Her monologues and the way she delivers them are great.

And yes, it is nice to see the old George back. I wish he would wake up and SEE Missy! It provides good tension for the show though.