URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 896
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""VIP" cocktail waitress...that's hysterical.."

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-20-06 at 08:51 PM
"VIP" my arse. Sweetie you serve a bunch of drunks just the same as any other waitress. You might as well work at IHOP.

And did you see her face after she pulled it out of the slop? She looked like Earnest Earnest Borgnine.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "VIP" cocktail waitress...that's hysterical.."
Posted by Aruba on 07-21-06 at 05:35 AM
If she was working at IHOP, I'd order that stack...of pancakes that is

Posted by nailbone on 07-21-06 at 09:45 AM
Oh yeeeeaaahhhh!!! That ain't no short stack!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-21-06 at 07:35 AM
They serve liquor at IHOP now?

Exorcised by Syren, 2005

Posted by Buggy on 07-21-06 at 09:47 AM
Oh yes, exactly like the IHOP.

Except for the money, and the hours, and the, well everything else.

Posted by Snidget on 07-21-06 at 10:10 AM
Yep, not that many nights you clear several hundred dollars or more of tips at IHOP.

I never really got that Janelle was saying she was better than other waitresses because she was VIP.

VIP usually means what part of the club you work. Usually working the VIP lounge is a better job money-wise than the floor from what I understand of those sorts of clubs that have VIP rooms. If for no other reason than they usually only let the people that spend tons of money into the VIP rooms.

It's a tribe creation!

Posted by geg6 on 07-21-06 at 10:51 AM
Exactly. I don't get the hostility about this. It's her job. I know other people who worked as waitresses in VIP rooms at clubs. It's a very coveted job in the waitressing world. Mainly because you make tons more money than those who only get to serve the regular folks. In general, these positions only go to the best of servers.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation
My sister has been in the bar/country club/restaurant business for 30 years. She only gives positions like this to her very best people.

Posted by tamarama on 07-21-06 at 11:10 AM
>>In general, these positions only go to the best of servers.<<

And from what very little time I've spend in VIP rooms, these servers work their heinders off!

The increased money is earned.

I don't understand either why Janey's occupation is a constant source of scorn. Especially out of Diane's mouth.

Posted by Buggy on 07-21-06 at 11:23 AM
I also don't get why they harp on the "waitress " thing, Janelle also does modeling.

I guess being unemployed and trying to find an agent, like Diane, is better.

Posted by tamarama on 07-21-06 at 02:23 PM
>>unemployed and trying to find an agent<<

I find that hysterical. In an icky way.

The day is long past that Reality "stars" were more broadly considered stars.

Yes, after Survivor1, someone randomly hired Colleen to do a movie. Whoopie. That will never happen again.

Yes, after Survivor2, Colby decided to pursue acting -- and is actually working...but he's apparently auditioning & landing bit parts & tv guest spots. The only thing I've seen him in myself is Red Eye -- and he was perfectly fine, but then it was hardly Hamlet. He's not taking cheap direct-to-video crap so that he can be the star of the film (ala non-actor 'stars' like Paris Hilton). Good for him, he's building a career.

Any other longevity by reality people is strictly within the reality world (and don't we hate to see even that?).

Jase's pre-BB5 tv gigs seem to have been as an extra - which is a completely different thing. Extras are props. Diane has worked as an extra. So what? Yay! I'm a prop!

So I gotta ask...does Diane have any skills or talent (aside from stripping)? The fact that she can't get an agent proves my point that no one cares about you just for being on a reality show any more. I would hope that she's done or tried to do some auditions over the past 2 years...and while not getting hired doesn't automatically mean you suck (there are always alot of really talented actors struggling for work), as a pretty young woman, if she had any talent I would think she could get something. "Party Guest" on the OC? "Beach Girl" on some stupid MTV show? This makes me think she can't even deliver a line. And if you can't even deliver a line as well as Tara Ried...well?

So cry me a river Diane -- if you've got NO acting background, and you've spent 2 years trying to get an agent...give it up & get a job you lazy hag. Hanging on the fringes of the reality tv world may be fun, but it's a sad thing to build your life around.

Posted by ohmyheck on 07-23-06 at 10:25 AM
Diane isn't a prop, she's a very slutty tool.

Posted by nailbone on 07-21-06 at 02:26 PM
Oh, that's exactly it!! Cuz, ya know, being a "model/actor" is such the noble profession.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-22-06 at 04:55 AM
I find it hillarious that Diane would even criticize Janelle for being a VIP cocktail waitress. This is coming from the same girl that would consider finding herself a rich husband as a viable option to handle her financial troubles. At least Janelle has a job and can pay her bills. Diane is such a piece of trash.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 03:21 PM
>Oh yes, exactly like the IHOP.
>
>
>Except for the money, and the
>hours, and the, well everything

>else.

There are only 24 hours in a day for VIP waitresses and IHOP waitress alike. But if VIP cocktail waitress' hours are from a 4th dimension or parallel universe I was unaware.

Posted by Buggy on 07-23-06 at 09:54 PM
You're absolutely right.
My bad.

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-06 at 02:05 PM
It's like The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, where the same day repeats over and over and over. See?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-21-06 at 11:06 AM
And did you see her face after she pulled it out of the slop? She looked like Earnest Earnest Borgnine.

And all the others looked glamorous at the end of that competition...?!

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Hi Maggie!

Posted by ginger on 07-21-06 at 02:20 PM
*pouts*

*expertly demonstrates Bunny Dip*

Posted by nailbone on 07-21-06 at 02:27 PM
*swoon* *bubbles switch to high*

Posted by ginger on 07-21-06 at 03:01 PM
Just you...me...your huge, pulsing jets...................................................and a preening gay man.

Posted by nailbone on 07-21-06 at 03:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-06 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Buzzkill.

I'd LOVE to show you what I can REALLY do for you with these jets...

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 03:27 PM
i]
>
>And all the others looked glamorous
>at the end of that
>competition...?!

Nope, it just showed Janelle's face as it really is. Without the make-up and framed by the hair it's rather frightening. It's not a face that can stand on it's own. Thank gawd for hair and eccessories, eh? I bet Cindy Crawford actually would look good with slop all over her head.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-22-06 at 07:43 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-06 AT 07:47 AM (EST)

Well, got to give her credit though.....she works unlike Diane.

I wish for once someone would say to Diane:

Is it because Jan IS working that you dislike ehr so much or is it because you're NOT working and haven't in years that you dislike Jan so much?

I don't have any favs in the house but the trash these people talk I feel I am watching a bunch of teens in a locker room.

I don't feel anyone looked good after that food comp..ewe.

P.S. Jan works in a VIP room by way of bidding.......if not mistaken, most waitresses in that realm bidd on shifts etc.....

And I wonder why Diane doesn't trash on Erika, who works for the Survivor show.....I would think diane would be more jealous of that than where Jan works...and when one talks trash on another it is cause of immaturity and petty jealousy.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 03:29 PM
>Is it because Jan IS working
>that you dislike ehr so
>much or is it because
>you're NOT working and haven't
>in years that you dislike
>Jan so much?

Who said I didn't like Janelle?

But if I didn't like her...ahem...pst....pst.....this is the BASHER forum.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-24-06 at 12:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-06 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

>>Is it because Jan IS working
>>that you dislike ehr so
>>much or is it because
>>you're NOT working and haven't
>>in years that you dislike
>>Jan so much?
>
>Who said I didn't like Janelle?
>
>
>
>But if I didn't like her...ahem...pst....pst.....this
>is the BASHER forum.

AHEM to you (smiles)...............please quote where I stated you didn't like her. shakes head

If you are referring to the following please read CAREFULLY and you'll see that is isn't even about you, doh! I was saying I wish someone would ask DIANE the following question!

"I wish for once someone would say to Diane:

Is it because Jan IS working that you dislike ehr so much or is it because you're NOT working and haven't in years that you dislike Jan so much?"

Posted by CattyChat on 07-22-06 at 08:06 AM
The jealousy towards Janelle is ridiculous, both last season and this season. It's obvious that just her mere existence provokes the nasty comments by the other women. Unfortunately, that's the way it is in the real world too where people are pre-judged by their appearance and treated badly or gossiped about behing their back. I'll never understand it. Small-minded, insecure women. Hopefully they'll grow up one day and realize what simple fools they are.

Another thing I noted is that Janelle will forever be the biggest target. I couldn't believe Diane & Nakomis making a pact that whoever stays will take out Janelle. It wasn't even her idea to put them up!!! As Shi Ann would say: "Stupid, stupid people, Stupid players!"

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-22-06 at 12:01 PM
I couldn't believe Diane & Nakomis making a pact that whoever stays will take out Janelle. It wasn't even her idea to put them up!!! As Shi Ann would say: "Stupid, stupid people, Stupid players!"

Amen, Catty. Janelle is a fantastic player, as she proved in BB6. I don't think she deserved the vile things the Nerd Herd said about her then, and she doesn't deserve the things Diane, Nakomis, and now Jase are saying.

Don't understand the Janelle hate. *shrug*

Now, I DO understand the Diane hate. *grin*

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by JustBNMe on 07-22-06 at 04:28 PM
At least she is working which is more than we can say for others on BB and other reality shows.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-22-06 at 04:44 PM
All i am going to say is anyone who bashes on Janelle is cause they are jeallous. Plain and simple. OOOO she has a job, oooo she is smart and all that wrapped up in a pretty girl. Get over it already. I am a woman and proud to be a Janelle fan.

Posted by KaysarMolester on 07-23-06 at 10:08 AM
Diane DOES have a job...if that entails sitting in a trailer all day smoking pot..thats a job right?! Oh PS waitressing can be a demanding and tough job.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-23-06 at 12:40 PM
Cocktailing and waitressing is probably one of the most underrated jobs out there. do you need a college degree? No. But I respect waitresses more than many other occupations. They work their butts off, get no respect and can be highly underpaid. They put up with a lot of crap and then get dissed all of the time. give me a waitress over a lazy CEO anytime.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 03:35 PM
>All i am going to say
>is anyone who bashes on
>Janelle is cause they are
>jeallous. Plain and simple. OOOO
>she has a job, oooo
>she is smart and all
>that wrapped up in a
>pretty girl. Get over
>it already. I am a
>woman and proud to be
>a Janelle fan.
>

Of course it's jealousy. Every time a woman EVER has an opinion it's because they're jealous. No woman can ever form a thought about anyone else without it being because they are jealous. I don't like Nakomis either. Now, you KNOW that's because of jealousy. And momma from "Throw Momma From the Train", I can't STAND her. And yep, you guessed it, it's because I'm JEALOUS of her too.

Did you get the memo on graduation day that this was a myth? A cop out to prevent girls from having opinions?

Someone mentioned that the people who don't like my post about Janelle being a VIP waitress are just jealous.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-06 at 05:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-06 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

Huh? What? Are you making a point here, cuz really all I can tell from your posts is you don't like Janelle and it's because she's a waitress. If you dislike her only because she's a waitress that's cool, but to me that is a lame reason. I waitressed for a bit and I have to say I worked my ass off. If someone didn't like me only because I was a waitress then I would say that is their loss. A person's job does not equate their worth as a human being.

And I have to say, your "Throw Momma from the Train" reference has really confused me further. I'm not getting your point at all.

edited to fix grammar

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 07:19 PM
>Huh? What? Are you
>making a point here, cuz
>really all I can tell
>from your posts is you
>don't like Janelle and it's
>because she's a waitress.

I can't help it if that's what you took away from it. I didn't say I don't like Janelle, I was simply pointing out that a waitress is a waitress is a waitress. I was one too. You must be high-strung or something.

>And I have to say, your
>"Throw Momma from the Train"
>reference has really confused me
>further. I'm not getting
>your point at all.
>

That doesn't surprise me.

I'll try to explain better for you. You copped out with the Britney Spears mentality of "you're just jealous",(guess I'll be accused now of not liking Britney Spears...probably because I'm jealous of her) as IF a person can't have an opinion about someone unless they're jealous of them. So, I pointed out to you that I ALSO don't like (which was a bad analogy considering a don't NOT like Janelle, but you seemed hell bent that I did) the actress who plays Momma on the movie Throw Momma From the Train. This particular woman is very unattractive to say the least. If you assumed jealousy over the (imaginary) dislike a Janelle, then you would also need to apply that same assumption to the ugly woman, which would be silly. I mean, why would I be jealous of that old hag? I was demonstrating the silliness of your "it MUST be jealousy" debacle. Your jealousy accusation is most likely reserved only for when a girl says she doesn't like (which I didn't) a very attractive girl, and not applied to ugly women, which shows the double standard...among other things. In a nutshell it's a cop out. It actually IS possible to not like someone, no matter how they look, for a myriad of reasons.

Better?

BTW, did I mention I didn't say I don't like Janelle? And that I used to be a waitress?

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-06 at 08:54 PM
You must be high-strung or something.

Nope. I'm probably the most laid back person you'll probably ever meet, or never meet. However, I don't see what my demeanor has to do with interpretating your post.

You copped out with the Britney Spears mentality of "you're just jealous",

Please go back through this thread and re-read my posts--I believe I have two of them. Not once did I ever say to you "you're jealous".

I was demonstrating the silliness of your "it MUST be jealousy" debacle.

Again, not me. I have had a few debacles in my day, however this is not one of them. I'll let you claim this debacle for yourself.

Your jealousy accusation is most likely reserved only for when a girl says she doesn't like (which I didn't) a very attractive girl, and not applied to ugly women, which shows the double standard...

*sigh* For the THIRD time, wasn't me. I never said you were jealous.

Better?

Me? I'm fabulous. But geez, shantheWOman, I'm kind of worried about you. Are you high-strung or something?

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 10:21 PM
Ummmmm....August....pst....pst......just because a post is under yours doesn't mean it's TO you. If I clearly wasn't talking to you, shouldn't that have been your first clue that I was talking to you? A reply button is only a reply button. It simply opens a new, empty box for which to write a post. You not high-strung? Me thinks the proof is in the pudding. Or in the post in this case.

Me high-strung? No. But I AM tightly wound.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-23-06 at 10:25 PM
Actually, we are threaded. So when you hit reply, you are replying to that person. If you want to just post something in general and not in response to a particlular person, you should reply to the original post in this thread.

being helpful is one of my good qualities

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 10:30 PM
>Actually, we are threaded. So when
>you hit reply, you are
>replying to that person. If
>you want to just post
>something in general and not
>in response to a particlular
>person, you should reply to
>the original post in this
>thread.
>
Ok, don't want to confuse anyone high-strung gals. I'll do that : )

"just trying to help"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-23-06 at 10:34 PM
We like when people fit in here. So I'm just trying to be helpful to you so that you will fit in. *shrug*

"RE: just trying to help"
Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 10:47 PM
>We like when people fit in
>here. So I'm just trying
>to be helpful to you
>so that you will fit
>in. *shrug*

Awww......thanks.

Posted by motormouth on 07-24-06 at 01:21 AM
Pst pst, here's a tip...

read the guidelines.

They'll help you understand how things work around here.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

And for the sake of clarity, I'm replying to shantheWOman.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 08:42 AM
>Pst pst, here's a tip...
>
>
>read the guidelines.
>
>They'll help you understand how things
>work around here.
>
>
Pst....pst.....I know how things work around here. BTW, who is breaking guidelines?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 09:42 AM
Pst....pst.....I know how things work around here.

Yeah, you really know the lay of the land. So well that when peeps have reminded you that we are a threaded community that they have had to come back and define both "threaded" and "commmunity" because you don't seem to have any concept of either. So well that you are oblivious to the obvious sarcasm in multiple replies and instead take them literally. So well that you have identified at least two members of the community by the wrong nickname in this thread alone.

Truly, you should be running this place. I know you will be a blue peep in no time.

Sigs by Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 10:43 AM
>Yeah, you really know the lay
>of the land. >Truly, you should be running this
>place.

See, NOW you're making sense!

>
>I know you
>will be a blue peep
>in no time.

Ah...ah...ah....careful....mentioning the transgendered was considered an insult, we don't want to make that same mistake by mentioning someone's blue peep status.

Please clarify, are you insulting blue peeps?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 10:46 AM
You obviously do not have any idea who the blue peeps are.

Big surprise.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 11:29 AM
>You obviously do not have any
>idea who the blue peeps
>are.
>
>Big surprise.
>

When you assume...well, you know the rest. Once again, your assumptions are wrong.

Big surprise.

P.S. I thought you had better things to do. Or is that just on the other thread?

BTW, are you trying to insult blue peeps? Because apparently that's frowned upon here.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 11:36 AM
Name one.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 12:47 PM
C'mon, just one. It's not a trick question.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 01:19 PM
>Name one.

You're not in a position to make demands.

Don't you have better things to do? You said you did.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 01:28 PM
It wasn't a demand, It was a very easy opporunity for you to demonstarte that you indeed have a clue what you are talking about.

I never said any such thing, as I explained in the other thread. Again, it helps to actually read the things that people post.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-24-06 at 12:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-06 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

>>Yeah, you really know the lay
>>of the land. >Truly, you should be running this
>>place.
>
>
>See, NOW you're making sense!
>
>
>>
>>I know you
>>will be a blue peep
>>in no time.
>
>
>Ah...ah...ah....careful....mentioning the transgendered was considered an
>insult, we don't want to
>make that same mistake by
>mentioning someone's blue peep status.
>
>
>Please clarify, are you insulting blue
>peeps?

A blue peep is a moderator...she was saying that in no time you will be one for sure since you seem to know all............shakes head.........

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-06 at 02:11 PM
............shakes head.........

Shakes is a moderator????

What?

Posted by AyaK on 07-25-06 at 06:58 PM
............shakes head.........

Shakes is a moderator????

No, but here's shakes' head:

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 01:35 AM
Ummmmm....August....pst....pst......just because a post is under yours doesn't mean it's TO you.

Exactly! I'm glad that you cleared that up for AugustGirl because I am sure that after 9993 posts that she has yet to figure out how things work around here.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 08:44 AM
>Ummmmm....August....pst....pst......just because a post is under
>yours doesn't mean it's TO
>you.

>
>Exactly! I'm glad that you
>cleared that up for AugustGirl
>because I am sure that
>after 9993 posts that she
>has yet to figure out
>how things work around here.
>

Thanks History! I guess she didn't know that. August, glad History and I could help : )

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-24-06 at 04:57 AM
Ummmmm....August....pst....pst......just because a post is under yours doesn't mean it's TO you.

Ummmmmm, shantheWOman? You DID reply to me because you quoted my text. If you were not replying to me than why didn't you quote the person you were replying to? Hmmmmm?

Me high-strung? No. But I AM tightly wound.

Ummmm....tightly wound doesn't even begin to describe it.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 08:51 AM
Ohhhh...I see what happened. You posted that you didn't understand my "Momma" story. Therefore, I thought you were the girl I SENT the "Momma" story to in the first place. Turns out you're just someone who jumped into someone elses' conversation. See what happens when you do that? A lesson to be learned about minding one's own business, huh?

Did I clear up the "Momma" analogy for you though?

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-24-06 at 09:22 AM
This is a community. We are ALL free to jump in whenever we want. If you want a private conversation with someone then maybe you should take it to the PMs or email.

Posted by Buggy on 07-24-06 at 10:27 AM
Just in case any of our newer members don't understand, a PM is a Private Message, that can be sent to another member of the community. We all have private message boxes.

Messages are sent to another member by clicking the little envelope icon that appears to the right in their post box.

Conversations on threads aren't 'private' and everyone can read them, registered members can join in.

- Being helpful

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-24-06 at 10:38 AM
>This is a community. We are
>ALL free to jump in
>whenever we want. If you
>want a private conversation with
>someone then maybe you should
>take it to the PMs
>or email.
>

Good idea. Nannysubscriptions@yahoo.com here.

Posted by Snidget on 07-23-06 at 06:39 PM
Of course it's jealousy. Every time a woman EVER has an opinion it's because they're jealous. No woman can ever form a thought about anyone else without it being because they are jealous.

Wow, I don't think anyone was proclaiming jealousy is the sole motivation for all woman all the time.

However, in the case of Janelle it is hard to find other motivations as to why they don't like her. Particularly last year when the hatred was so intantaneous seeming.

Sometimes jealousy explains things, sometimes it doesn't. You must have had it rough growing up or something because I've never experienced the jealousy excuse to oppress woman in the way you describe. But maybe that is me.

It's a tribe creation!

But then again, I'd be the one hanging with the boys like Janelle does, I never got into that catty girl talk stuff that seems to be most of what some of the other female houseguests use as a female bonding rituals.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 07:06 PM
>However, in the case of Janelle
>it is hard to find
>other motivations as to why
>they don't like her. Particularly
>last year when the hatred
>was so intantaneous seeming.

Again, I ask you who said I don't like Janelle?

>
>Sometimes jealousy explains things, sometimes it
>doesn't. You must have had
>it rough growing up or
>something because I've never experienced
>the jealousy excuse to oppress
>woman in the way you
>describe. But maybe that >is me.

Yes, it's probably just you.

But, I remind you again, this is the BASHER forum.

Posted by Snidget on 07-23-06 at 07:20 PM
Again, I ask you who said I don't like Janelle?

You got a funny way of showing you like her, then. Especially what you chose to bash her about.

And while it is bashers we do tend to discuss how we agree, or disagree with the bashing. This seems to bother you? Are all we only allowed in your world to do is totally agree with your opinion? In that case a blog may be a better outlet than a BB, just saying.

I do love a good bash, however bashing her because she accurately describes her job? Personally, I'd go in another direction.

It's a tribe creation!

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 07:24 PM
>You got a funny way of
>showing you like her, then.
> Especially what you chose
>to bash her about.

To you, maybe.

>
>And while it is bashers we
>do tend to discuss how
>we agree, or disagree with
>the bashing. This seems to
>bother you? Are all
>we only allowed in your
>world to do is totally
>agree with your opinion? In
>that case a blog may
>be a better outlet than
>a BB, just saying.

You sound a little hypocritical here. You've been harping for several posts now about not liking my post. Practice what you preach? I didn't realize I had to get your approval about what I bash. Is that in the guidelines?

>
>I do love a good bash,
>however bashing her because she
>accurately describes her job?
>Personally, I'd go in another
>direction.
>
>
>It's a tribe creation!
>

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 07:27 PM
>
>
>>
>>I do love a good bash,
>>however bashing her because she
>>accurately describes her job?
>>Personally, I'd go in another
>>direction.

That's your opinion. As far as I know we're all entitled to one. You don't have to like what or why I bash. But are you still going to harp on it after lecturing me about not liking when people don't agree with you? That would make you look silly.

Posted by Snidget on 07-23-06 at 09:01 PM
Wow, you are taking my comments way more personally than I mean them

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 10:24 PM
>Wow, you are taking my comments
>way more personally than I
>mean them

My bad? : )

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-06 at 02:13 PM
My bad? : )

Yep, your bad. An apology is certainly in order.

"welcome, Shane"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-23-06 at 10:21 PM
You seem to be fitting in here quite nicely.

Posted by Estee on 07-23-06 at 07:32 PM
*wanders into thread*

*looks around*

*gets out while the getting's good*

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-06 at 09:01 PM
Coward!

Posted by Just Plain Bill on 07-23-06 at 09:08 PM
>>Coward!<<

I gave it the old college try to figure out where the 'disconnect' was, but gave up. It was becoming too much like work!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-06 at 09:21 PM
I hear ya, Bill.

Hey! Maybe we should become "VIP" cocktail waitresses. I hear that's pretty easy.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 10:25 PM
>I hear ya, Bill.
>
>Hey! Maybe we should become
>"VIP" cocktail waitresses. I
>hear that's pretty easy.
>
You hear that's EASY??? Who told you that?

Posted by Estee on 07-23-06 at 09:20 PM
Hey! Are you standing over sitting under my post in a threatening manner? Because I am not going to put up with that!

(Tradition!)

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-06 at 09:35 PM
Yes. What of it? You gonna go ghetto on me?

Posted by Estee on 07-24-06 at 07:19 AM
I'm not sure. Am I allowed to do that if I'm not Jewish? Because if I still am, it's totally Warsaw.

(Well, HD will get it.)

Posted by Glow on 07-23-06 at 09:58 PM
My mother is a waitress.

Posted by Buggy on 07-23-06 at 10:04 PM
that's hysterical..

Well someone had to say it.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-23-06 at 10:27 PM
>My mother is a waitress.

And it's HARD work! Believe me, I've done it. Which is why I married a rich man so I don't have to anymore. Oh, wait, that's Diane.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-24-06 at 02:53 PM
I'd like to marry a rich man.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-24-06 at 02:56 PM
Hold up! You have a man already. Give the rest of us a chance!

If you read this post carefully, you gain context clues about two members of our community.

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-06 at 03:07 PM

Or not.

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-24-06 at 03:13 PM
From the text of your post,...

Hold up!
I surmise that you are a criminal, specifically back-alley mugger...

Give the rest of us a chance!

and Samboohoo tries to hog all the chance cards when she plays Monopoly.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Or was one of those sigpics a clue that you look like a troll and like to jump up and down alot?

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 07-24-06 at 03:12 PM
Keep the threads about the show - the personal crap doesn't belong here.

If you think someone has violated a guideline, alert a mod and leave the thread alone.

And what goes on in PM stays in PM...unless it's a guideline violation, then forward it to a mod.