URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 893
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"

Posted by Mama_Pita on 07-18-06 at 08:04 PM
You know what, She had nothing when she came to the show and now she is booo hooo ing that "OOOOO everyone else has a job or alife and then there is me... THE BIG FAT MOOOCHER LOSER!!!!' who gives a rats as*s if she has anywhere to go if she gets the boot,, get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Posted by Silver_Wind on 07-18-06 at 09:44 PM
Hello there. This is my very 1st post on this board. I just wanted to jump in here & say I'm inclined to agree totally with you.

Posted by JustBNMe on 07-18-06 at 11:30 PM
Diane cried al season last time she was on. She does it to try to get sympathy votes hoping to win the whole thing. She is boring at best and I hope she gets booted off rapidly. I am tired of her snotting on tv everytime they show her. She is a big ol bore.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-06 at 06:47 AM
Nakomis knows she is screwed. She said last night that Diane gets sympathy because she cries "poor me". It worked on Marcellus because he has said he won't evict Diane becuase she "needs the money". Sheesh.

I'm going to hate to see Nakomis go.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-19-06 at 10:43 PM
Needs the money my big cottage cheese covered, white arse. You need the money when your child needs an operation, not because you're a lazy, freeloader who won't get a J-O-B. PLEASE don't tell me Marcellas lives by that school of thought.

Posted by FishWoman on 07-19-06 at 10:33 AM
Did Diane actually say that the American dream was to marry rich? (On the show last night)

If that is her idea of success I feel so sorry for her - well, not really sorry, more like contemptuous pity -

If you are so sad you don't have a job, maybe you shouldn't make fun of other people for being a cocktail waitress (I know this statement has been made before, but it still irks me)

~vintage tribephyl~

Posted by Canada Girl on 07-19-06 at 01:50 PM
Myabe she should spend less time whining and less money on "smoking POT!"

I totally cracked up when she yelled that at the camera. Oh course, with her accent it sounded like she said "smoking Pat". Maybe she did.

Heh.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-19-06 at 06:43 PM
Did Diane actually say that she should spend less money on POT?? I was LOLing the entire time Diane had her pity party going on. This girl takes the term "trailer trash" to whole new levels of low. She's pathetic and embarrasing to look at.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 07-20-06 at 12:46 PM
I wasn't sure I had heard that right. Her stock actually went up a little when she said that. However she bugs me and I'll be PO'd if she gets to the end

Posted by foonermints on 07-19-06 at 05:10 PM
Well, it is getting rather expensive to live out here.

I have a difficult time deciding between her and NackyWhack.

Posted by CTerrian on 07-19-06 at 08:06 PM
I hate to see a woman cry! But I'd vote Nakomis off. She's more of a threat.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-20-06 at 09:05 AM
Diane is a perfect fit for the nerd herd. She can cry about how unfair the game and life in general is and look how much fun she'd have trashing Janelle with that gang. Her and April could be best buds and she could run off to sequester with Jennifer, another low life piece of trash.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-20-06 at 11:51 AM
I agree that Diane is a low piece of trash, but I actually give her a little more credit than the NerdHerd. For one, Diane would have no problem backstabbing the NerdHerd if it got her closer to winning the money. We know she's capable of doing this because she betrayed everyone in her alliance on BB5.

Speaking of betrayals, I don't understand why Nakomis decided not to campaign against Diane. Why would Nak have any loyalty towards Diane after she betrayed her in BB5? Plus, even Nakomis acknowledged that Diane pulls out the waterworks to pull people's heartstrings. If you're aware of all this, why would you insist on not campaigning? They all say that it's just a game, but consistently take the game to personal levels. I just don't get it.

Posted by kingfish on 07-20-06 at 12:42 PM
With those tears so readily available, the soaps should be calling when she gets put out the door. Seems she has those scripts down pat, too.

Posted by foonermints on 07-20-06 at 06:12 PM
I can hardly wait until she gets put on Oprah Satan's show.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 07-20-06 at 04:14 PM
I think she's lying, but I guess it's going to work. Nakomis should choose her friends more wisely.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace