URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 892
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Coincidence I think Not"

Posted by TillOn on 01-15-06 at 11:31 PM
Ok so the website is not renewed, seems weird for a TV show, but for those of you who have been on MySpace.com for some of the houseguests profiles there is something else i find strange. Christina has just took her profile off abruptly. She had pictures of future shows and behind the scene pictures? Maybe 'they' didn't like that she was broadcasting those.?? Just a thought

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Coincidence I think Not"
Posted by melissa20011976 on 01-16-06 at 00:02 AM
This is my first post on this forum.

She posted a bulletin with the title "To Everyone! I am leaving myspace" In a nut shell it said she was leaving because of people and their rumors. I guess she was getting hate mail on there.

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-16-06 at 05:14 AM
Thank you, Melissa. I did not see the note to all. It was right after she put new suggestive pics of herself up and there was quite the reaction here and probably in her private email box there, too. Interesting.

Posted by melissa20011976 on 01-16-06 at 08:46 AM
No problem at all. I do not remeber what exactly the message said.

"melissa20011976 - Signature picture violation"
Posted by Bebo on 01-16-06 at 09:36 AM
Please read our community guidelines, which spell out the requirements for a signature picture. Your picture is taller than the 60 pixels allowed.

A number of posters wonder why we allow pics to be loaded onto our site that are larger than the signature requirements. For a number of the reality shows, our spoilers use vid caps to try and spoil the shows, and those one-time uploads need to be larger so that details can be seen.

Please resize your signature or use a different one in future postings that does comply with the guidelines.

Posted by msbehavin on 01-16-06 at 09:44 AM
I guess the "meanies" caught up to her on My Space, after all.

Posted by Bebo on 01-16-06 at 10:10 AM
Please join the existing discussion here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=887&forum=DCForumID91&omm=0