URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 892
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 20 Opening Night"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-17-15 at 08:33 PM
Didn't get to see it live, but watched it today online. They don't have a lot of lemons on this cast. I think this cast is gonna fight it out largely on the basis of fanbases, even more so than most casts do. There's nobody who's really terrible, and a lot of them are pretty good. Charlotte was 1 of the bottom 2 on the judges' scores, but I guaran-damn-tee you nobody with boobs like hers will get the ax first. Too many of us guys will want to continue to ogle her luscious carcass a few weeks longer for her not to survive a while, plus no DWTS fan with an ounce of decency in his/her heart wants her pro Keo to get axed first 2 seasons in a row. So if one of the bottom 2 goes it will be Redfoo, and I don't see anybody with a higher score having such a small fanbase that they get axed in his place.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DWTS 20 Opening Night"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-18-15 at 00:56 AM
Didn't get a chance to see the whole thing, but I agree. There are a couple that ain't great (Mme. LaBelle, for one).
As far as Charlotte getting by on looks, I remember Cameron Matheson did the same a few years back.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-20-15 at 00:57 AM
Yes he did, but he could also dance and his pro was hot as hell.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-18-16 at 04:44 PM
Damn, this thread is almost a year old. How did I get here?

Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 03:43 PM
Did you know that was a good point?