URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 891
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"More Twists for the new season!!"

Posted by missygirl3 on 08-23-04 at 12:38 PM
TWISTS GALORE!: ABC's The Bachelor is shaking things up! When the reality romp kicks off its new season Sept. 28, the women will handpick the guy who will eventually dump them for a soap star. In the first ever "Lady's Choice Ceremony," the gals will choose between two 40-year-old men: real estate exec Jay Overbye and professional bass fisherman Byron Velvick. Among other surprises this season: The chosen Bachelor will move into the ladies' villa for a more "immediate and intimate" connection (read: orgy), two former bachelorettes will return for another shot at love (read: rejection) and Brandy will perform on the show's second episode (read: fire your agent).

you have got to be kidding! I wonder who the other returning bachelorette will be?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: More Twists for the new season!!"
Posted by Estee on 08-23-04 at 12:48 PM
In the first ever "Lady's Choice Ceremony," the gals will choose between two 40-year-old men

So it's come to this: they're actually stealing from For Love Or Money.

Posted by Loree on 08-24-04 at 04:50 PM
I'm waiting for them to start stealing from Joe Schmo. LOL!

Posted by Sweater_Puffs on 09-22-04 at 12:23 PM
"the guy who will eventually dump them for a soap star" - you funny missy, so true.

I wonder how many ladies are sitting back after reading Byron's bio and saying, "Ya, when I was a little girl, I knew one day I'd grow up to marry a professional Bass fisherman."

Jay is attractive, but I know this show will bring out the worst in him and turn me off somehow. Maybe he'll rise above. We'll see.

I swore this show off after the football dude fiasco, but they made it look interesting again with the twists they've added. Sometimes these shows are so addictive it's like video crack cocaine.