URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 890
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bare it all, Little Kim!"

Posted by AyaK on 01-04-02 at 11:47 PM
I'm glad Kelly said Kim P was a fun person to be around, because the poor girl is dumb as a box of rocks. And now she wants to make a little extra cash by emulating Jerri...

From today's TV Guide Online:
http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/inthenews/020104.asp#B

KIM TO SHOW SKIN?: Looks like Survivor: Africa castoff Kim Powers will follow in vixen Jerri Manthey's footsteps as a Playboy cover girl! A rep for the men's mag confirms Powers is now "negotiating" to bare all for a pictorial layout. "Oh, I would definitely consider doing it," the petite (and currently unemployed) Pennsylvania marketing exec tells TV Guide Online. "I don't think would be jumping for joy if I said, 'Guess what? I want to pose for Playboy!' But I think it's usually tasteful — not that I read it. Ultimately, it's my decision on whether or not I'd want to do something like that."

OK, how is she going to emulate Jerri next? Sex in the back of a small parked car with a movie star while onlookers are watching? No wonder she didn't mind giving Tom free peeks while bathing...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bare it all, Little Kim!"
Posted by dabo on 01-05-02 at 01:08 AM
Yipeeeee, an actual reason to buy Playboy for more than just the interview, for a change! Right On!

SMILES ARE FREE

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

"RE: Bare it all, Little Kim!"
Posted by Jonnycumlately on 01-06-02 at 03:55 PM
I said it before, and I'll say it again. She is so Amber!