URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 889
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"B.B Jayne& Sarah Kennedy"

Posted by acedog on 07-17-06 at 05:15 AM
As i said before jayne is a plant bb is punishing all other house mates for her deliberate mistakes any other housemate would have been evicted by now she;s dirty foul mouthed all ways scratching her self drinking wine from the dirt through a straw. And as for sarah kennedy if she;s funny satan must be a saint she talk's about sue being posh why just because she's got money and standard's s.k. how would you like it having slob's living with you for a few weeks all though it would make you feel at home looking at your dress sence and the way you conduct yourself if s.k. is meant to be funny i feel sorry for the paying public. B.B even prisoners have a better life than the house mates your messing with there health there sanity I hope this is the end of Big Brother you have gone to far this time

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: B.B Jayne& Sarah Kennedy"
Posted by syren on 07-17-06 at 09:59 AM
Hi!

I don't think the version of Big Brother that is being discussed on these forums is the same as the one you are watching.

Our houseguests include...
Jase
Danielle
Allision (evicted)
Diane
Nakomis
Kaysar
James
Janelle
Howie
Will
Mike Boogie