URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 888
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Love the show, hate the Herd!"

Posted by LosersSuck on 09-15-05 at 06:49 PM
I just have a question for all of the "Friendship" supporters out there: WHY?
I truly want to know. I think they're all stupid losers who can't think for themselves. SHEEP. They all had to group together because they can't handle anything on their own. That's pretty obvious.
Not to mention, they are complete hypocrites. Kaysar, Michael, Janelle, Howie, Rachel and James are the only true "players" in this game.
Let's face it, everyone in the "Friendship" is just jealous. I'm sure they were taunted in grade school by the "popular kids" and so now they're just taking it out on the rest of the cast because they are clearly cooler than the Nerd Herd.
And a few other things-
Where does April get off ragging on Janelle for having fake boobs? Has she looked in the mirror lately!? At least Janelle had the sense to get boobs that matched her body; April looks like a toothpick with a pair of basketballs tied to it.
And don't even get me started on Ivette! "I need the money, my family needs the money! Wah, wah!" Yeah, you and your family look pretty capable. It's called working, like the rest of us do. Stop your whining.
I hope Janelle wins, as she has played the game well and has NOT been fake, unlike every single member of the Nerd Herd.
Okay, I'm ready for your wrath...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Love the show, hate the Herd!"
Posted by KaysarMolester on 09-16-05 at 06:00 AM
No "wrath" here! Couldn't agree more..They are the most horrible people ever assembled!!

Posted by leianawd on 09-16-05 at 12:48 PM
The nerdherd is nothing but a lame group of people who judge others and think that they could never do no wrong. I could have handled maybe a couple of those people on the show but a friggin group of them.........just painful.

Posted by lydia on 09-17-05 at 03:36 PM
I think the BB show with Jun and Alison definitely wins out hands down over the NH, except for April. I was so glad when she was voted out I did a somersault! I did the same thing when Jennifer THE LIAR of all time took out Kaysar. Did Maggie have anything to do with that?

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-16-05 at 02:48 PM
I agree with you. The most despicable one was Maggot-who didn't think we could see her and her crap in the HOH room. She played all sweet and nice for the DR cameras and the farewell videos and then spewed hate in the HOH room to her "fiends". For her to make everyone do her dirty work and then not cop to the fact that she was doing it makes it even worse. At least she could be honest about what she is doing-then she might get some respect from the audience.

Posted by leianawd on 09-16-05 at 03:31 PM
Yes, that's what bothers me about Maggie and the other sheep. I don't care if they act the way they do to play the game, it's expected but to actually honestly think that they are the better people in the house and do no wrong it's ridiculous. They can't be honest in the diary room because they actually make themselves agree with their garbage. I think I would have really liked Maggie more if she didn't do the things she did and make off like she is above and beyond everyone else. These are the types that I avoid here in reality.

Posted by lydia on 09-17-05 at 03:19 PM
Remember the Doctor in the DR room? And, he used his intelligence and ability to manipulate superlatively. Maggie has done the same thing, so why call her brainless? She kept the alliance together with strategy, the name of the game, whether considered "worthy" or not, seen as fake or not . . .she played this game like it's been played over and over. To me, Jun, was one of the most despicable human beings to ever win the game. I'm sorry, but Maggie looks like "Mother Theresa" compared to her or the other person in the final 2 that season.

Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 09-18-05 at 04:01 PM
ROFLMAO! You hit the nail right on the head by your statements about Maggie. Guess she is not as bright as she thinks she is because she was being watched the entire time in the HOH bedroom. She is nothing but a phony with a mask that scripts everything (when she knows that she is being watched) to make herself look like something that she is not.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Posted by Alienlovefreak69 on 09-17-05 at 01:44 AM
Question?

I missed the the beginning episodes, but I thought that they had to come together because Kayser had formed the alliance against them?

Posted by kathliam on 09-17-05 at 05:57 AM
Actually, I believe it's the other way around. IIRC, the Sovereign 6 (Jedi) formed when the Herd closed ranks upon itself and excluded anyone Cappy did not deem worthy.

Posted by Aruba on 09-17-05 at 08:43 AM
I dislike the Girl Scout Troop myself. Even though I preferred the Soveriegn group, they (or namely Howie) brought this upon themselves by separating James and Sarah.
Whereas alot of deserved bashing can go their way, I really don't blame them for being dumb, jealous, miserable and horrible individuals.

I hope those affiliated with CBS read these posts because it is THEM I blame for casting these losers to begin with. This season they obviously gave totally priority to looks and appearance as opposed to brains and maturity. Actually a few of these losers have potential in life when they decide to grow up. I believe the oldest was Rachael who is around 35, and I don't think it's coincidence that she had it most together than anyone else in the House.

I hope next season they cast a few who are more mature (perhaps 40+) and have more mental capacity than a doorstop!

Posted by Iceland15 on 09-17-05 at 10:43 AM
The most fun this week is knowing that the only choice for the money is the two contestants left. This is the first series that I've ever watched to the end because usually the mean people put the nicer people in this same situation. And I refuse to watch mean bastards get rewarded for being abusive and conniving. They normally should just rename the show " Scumbags Unite!". Watching people perservere using friendship and loyalty is highly unusual in this game. If some people can't understand it, so much sadder for them. Everyone is untitled to their own opinion. Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. Go Maggie!

Posted by Panama on 09-17-05 at 10:52 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I would hate to have a "friend" who told me how to think. That is exactly what Maggot did the entire time. If one of the NH tried to jump start their brain cells and think for themselves, she put a stop to it. And as for "mean" people. What do you think of someone like Maggie taking advantage of someone with as many emotional issues as Ivette? Yeah, that's a nice person.

Posted by lydia on 09-17-05 at 03:30 PM
Maggie played Ivette like a fiddle because she is smarter and keeps her mouth shut outside the HOH. THe DR is playing to the audience. Also, this season very few planes flew overhead with banners. Those in the Friendship (besides Maggie) made the mistake of never going and talking to the Jedi, and the Jedit made the same mistake. Maggie's biggest obstacle for the money is her association with Cappy, a character I couldn't stand on the show, no matter how he is supposed to be "wonderful" on the outside. Maggie calling Eric her "favorite person on the show" was the dumbest thing she's said this season.

Posted by CookieLvr on 09-19-05 at 01:58 AM
The outcome would have been totally different if Howie hadn't turned on James and Sarah. It was an uphill battle for the Sovereign group from that point on. The smartest, most competitive players are unfortunately sitting at a ranch house somewhere.

Posted by friendthatsits on 09-17-05 at 06:52 PM
Anyone who watched the live feeds and still likes the fiendsheep, I'm shocked! Maggie is so controlling, boy I'd never want a friend like her. I disliked Ivette from the beginning, when she compared Kaysar to Osama Bin ladin but now I believe I would prefer her to win.

Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 09-18-05 at 04:09 PM
I agree with your statements friendthatsits, as Maggie is the fakest of the 14. At least Ivette was real (scary as that is) while Maggie had two faces when she thinks she is not being watched or heard in the HOH bedroom.

I hope Ivette wins and Maggie just sits there with her blank stare!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Posted by RonReports on 09-23-05 at 01:09 PM
The Friendship was such a bunch of losers that one of them received $50,000 and another one won $500,000. Not bad. Well deserved.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-23-05 at 03:20 PM
I'm now doing the JBlow eye roll just for you.....