URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 886
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who is the biggest bonehead: Kaysar or Marcellas??"

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-19-06 at 03:40 AM
I never thought I would say this, but Kaysar made two stupid moves back to back. First, he nominated Nak and Diane for eviction, antagonizing two people that weren't openly gunning for the SOV. Then, when Erika offers to use the veto in whatever way he wants, Kaysar tells her not to use it. What kind of moron lets their biggest adversary (namely Chill Town) skate by unharmed after having all the ammunition to take one of them out?? And now, he's scrambling to save Nakomis from (almost) certain eviction because he realizes that she would be a good ally against Chill Town. This wouldn't be happening if he hadn't nominated Nak in the first place.

And Marcellas.... he keeps saying that Chill Town needs to be dealt with and taken out. But now, he's refusing to save Nakomis. He wants to save Diane because he views her as less of a threat. He fails to understand that Diane WILL join Chill Town if she survives this week.

Ugh! These people are so frustrating to watch.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Kaysar or Marcellas??"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-06 at 05:41 AM
Kaysar has a plan and he is following it. As I just posted in the Tuesday night thread, if you want to get a handle on Kaysar's strategy, go to tvclubhouse and read the feeds. It may look like Kaysar is off kilter, but in my opinion his plan is pretty crafty and so far it's working. But everything changes day by day, so we'll see.

Marcellus, on the other hand, is way too emotional and flips every single day. Last week he was voting out Dani, then Alison, then Dani, then Ali. Poor Jani had a fit trying to get him to vote out Ali. He's doing the same thing this week.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by syren on 07-19-06 at 07:59 AM
I totally agree.

At first I thought he was a little off with his noms, but I think he is accomplishing exactly what he set out to do.

He wanted people to think that they could make cracks in their alliance, knowing he could reel the SOV in again, and he accomplished it. He wanted Will to come off as an #####, and that is happening also.

Posted by nailbone on 07-19-06 at 09:25 AM
Somebody on tvclubhouse pointed out the problem with Kaysar is that he tries to make a plan for three weeks out (like planning chess moves) when the best strategy is week-to-week.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-19-06 at 11:39 AM
But now it seems as if the SOV are scrambling to save Nakomis and they no longer have the numbers. I know things change in the BB house on a whim, but it's looking like Nakomis will be evicted on thursday. And no matter what Kaysar's initial strategy may have been, this seems like a stupid move. Chill Town is still in the house and they're constantly rallying the troops against the SOV. I still think that it's smarter to take out your biggest threat, instead of going after people on the periphery.

"Kaysar "
Posted by superstepmom1 on 07-19-06 at 12:46 PM
I liked Kaysar in BB6, but he made some bonehead moves there too, which led me to wonder how smart he really is.

He was ousted the first time for some bonehead plays against The Friendship (what a joke). America got him back in, and then he made the biggest bonehead play by striking a deal with Jennifer, and was ousted again.

I have a feeling that his selections will be biting him in the butt next week, just like last season. And this time, if he leaves, I won't be rooting for him to return. I understand he's planning for the weeks ahead, but making a deal with someone who wears a shirt that says "I'm probably lying" isn't a good idea either.

"RE: Kaysar "
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-19-06 at 01:13 PM
I could have seen if he was trying to make "chill town" feel comfortable then back door boogie cause that would have made will go off. Then keep will until sequester starts and send him there. The game i agree should be played week to week and not to far ahead as everything does change in there so rapidly.

Posted by FishWoman on 07-19-06 at 01:38 PM
I lvoe Kaysar, but he is reminding me of "Prison Break," where my other tv boyfriend was so frustrated when everyone else refused to conform to his long-term plan.

~vintage tribephyl~

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-19-06 at 01:41 PM
I fail to see how Kayser was moronic. Diane joining Chilltown? Come on. It is everyone against Season 6 anyways. It really did not matter which one he nominated....in fact.....Nakomis and Diane both have more allies than Chilltown. The 'rest' will use Chilltown until they can't be used anymore and then go after them anyways.

Marcellas is a moron. This guy wants to rip on Cowboy over and over again, but yet I fail to see him ever do anything strategic on this own. Is being a floater any better than what Cowboy did? At least Cowboy grabbed onto an alliance that took him til the end. About Marcellas, we are talking about a guy that refused to use the veto to save himself than got booted. Who is Marcellas to criticize others game play. What a joke.

Posted by superstepmom1 on 07-19-06 at 01:58 PM
In the coming weeks we will see if Kaysar was wise this season. I see his intentions, but sometimes the best intentions are what kills you.

I am rooting for the BB6ers, well, except for Howie. He kind of annoys me.

Posted by Lasann on 07-19-06 at 03:00 PM
I watched the video clips where Kaysar explained to Janelle again and again (she is seeming more dense day by day) his plan. I think it is a great plan "IF" James wasn't working against him again, Janelle wasn't so dense that she can't see that James is working her, and Howie wasn't such an idiot. Kaysar is failing to know who his alliance is and their weaknesses.

As I said my dream was he and Nakomis. Two people with great plans and the ability not to get nervous about it.

His plan of causing ChillTown to show their true spirt as idiots worked. His alliance may be his downfall again.

James can not be trusted as an ally. James is out for himself.

Will Diane join ChillTown? I don't know. Diane will do anything she is told to do. She'll join whichever side she need to join week by week. She is crying about having no life except the show, no life to return to, being a failure. What ever!

As last year, it all depends on who wins the HOH. That makes an exciting show.

Those live feed videos are excellent to see what is really going on in there. The show last night didn't show any of James' undercutting of both sides. Nor did it show any of his efforts to pull Janelle's loyalities from Kaysar. It also didn't show any of Nakomis' converstion with Kaysar during which she convinced him to keep her. That conversation showed why Kaysar went from wanting her gone to wanting to keep her. That was a great move on her part. And she didn't say "you know once" in a long conversation. The show didin't show Erica being totally controlled by Kaysar's wishes. It didn't show Howie holding strong against Will's manipulation, nor Janelle's conversation with Will in the HOH.

I, for instance, don't James or Janelle to win HOH. They will nominate ChillTown, one will go home. Will that really help them in the long run? I don't think so. It could only cause the remaining floaters move to Chilltown (Erica, Marcellas, Diane). I want Howie to win and be influenced by Kaysar to nominate Chicken George and Diane/Jase. That would make the rest of the house move toward the majority for safety and leave Will/Mike, James, the SOV6/Nak plus most of the floaters. A large alliance know that when they get down to just them, it's each person for themselves.

But, of course, Kaysar's plan won't get the chance to work because the people are running scared of Will/Mike. That's what Will/Mike want.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-06 at 04:20 PM
Amen to everything Lasann said. The live feeds are a wealth of information and I can't believe I survived this long without them.

The HOH comp tomorrow is going to be off the wall--no matter what the comp is--I can't wait!

Posted by tamarama on 07-19-06 at 04:58 PM
Count me in on the Lasann wagon --

Chilltown is only 2 people. There are still 13 people in the house. THIRTEEN.

They have a long time to 'worry' about getting rid of them.

Oh, and I also noticed Janey being less...intuitive this season. Hope she wakes up -- though it might just be that she's passed her max performance level. After all -- last season all of the alliance lines were very clearly drawn (even floaty James). She didn't really need to spot a double-dealer like Jase.

(I too would like to see K & N work together.)

Posted by Captain_Savem on 07-19-06 at 03:26 PM
First, he nominated Nak and Diane for eviction, antagonizing two people that weren't openly gunning for the SOV.

They may not have been openly gunning for the Sovs, but they were gunning for them. And that's probably the only reason I can think of as to why these nominations didn't completely suck.

Then, when Erika offers to use the veto in whatever way he wants, Kaysar tells her not to use it. What kind of moron lets their biggest adversary (namely Chill Town) skate by unharmed after having all the ammunition to take one of them out??

I agree. Kaysar has an uncanny ability of making a bad situation worse. He's stubborn and unwilling to admit when he's made a mistake, or that maybe his option isn't the best option.

And last night wasn't a good night for Kaysar. The show made him out to be a big coward, and had even Janelle calling him scared to take out Chill Town. He definitely lost some street cred.

And now, he's scrambling to save Nakomis from (almost) certain eviction because he realizes that she would be a good ally against Chill Town. This wouldn't be happening if he hadn't nominated Nak in the first place.

What I don't get is how come it took Kaysar this long to figure that out?! I knew that from day one. By putting up Diane and Booger one of two things would've happened:

1) Jase votes out Diane and becomes public enemy number one to Nakomis. Thus, giving the Sovs another ally against Chill Town.

2) Jase votes out Booger and all but destroys Chill Town. This also exposes Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance. Will would have no choice but to join the Sovs at this point. Or he would be become a floater and not a threat to the Sovs.

And Marcellas.... he keeps saying that Chill Town needs to be dealt with and taken out. But now, he's refusing to save Nakomis. He wants to save Diane because he views her as less of a threat. He fails to understand that Diane WILL join Chill Town if she survives this week.

I agree. Marcellas needs to realize that him, Chicken George, and Danielle are the odd men out. With every passing day I become more and more certain that Erika is with Chill Town. So by Thursday night, Chill Town can very well be a 5 person alliance (Will, Booger, Jase, Erika, Diane). And either way it goes CG, Marci, and Dani are the low men/woman on the totem pole. I would go with the Sovs who are still stronger with a 4 person alliance.

Ugh! These people are so frustrating to watch.

Tell me about it!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-19-06 at 03:50 PM
I get the impression that Erika is playing all sides. She seems to be in conversations with everyone, but so far I've only seen her express loyalties to Janelle and Kaysar. Why do you think she's part of ChillTown? I know Erika has a secret alliance with Marcellas, but I haven't read anything that leads me to believe that she's with ChillTown.

Posted by ginger on 07-19-06 at 05:01 PM
I agree with everything in Savem's post, except that Dani may not be as Odd Girl Out as she seems.

She and James and Boogie/Will are pretty tight on the feeds.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 07-21-06 at 02:20 PM
You're right. Dani and James seem to be in the best position in the house. Dani's only true enemy is Marcellas. Which means the only way she's going to get evicted is if he wins HoH (i.e. not any time soon) or does something completely stoopid (which may happen sooner than later). James has done a very good in distancing himself from the Sovs in the eyes of others all the while making the Sovs think he can be trusted (e.g. ratting out Jase/ChillTown alliance). They are both playing the best game so far.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-19-06 at 08:17 PM
Great job summarizing Kaysar's true strategy.
A few more things:

It's not true that he only has a long term plan. He has short term and long term. Howie and Janelle's ONLY plan is to win HOH each and every week. Same exact plan that failed in BB6. Kaysar gets that the odds are against that happening, so there must be more to strategy than winning competitions.

His # 1 priority was to stop what Will and Boogie were fomenting which was to unite all the floaters to take out Season 6 first before dealing with other threats. If the SOV had taken out Will or Boogie that momentum wouldn't have fallen apart.

Kaysar's plan is
1) to get the floaters to see there's another threatening group in the house, Chilltown. He accomplished this by making everyone play this week, so that Chilltown was forced to show itself. Had he nominated Boogie/Will, everyone else would have sat back and played UTR, THEN

with Chilltown neutralized, ANY FLOATER who got HOH or any remaining CT would automatically put up two of Season6. Guaranteed. And most likely Kaysar would be one of them, as the guy who took out one of CT. While there is still a chance of that happening, now that CT is seen as a more heavy-duty alliance, there's SOME chance the new HOH would go after them. Before it was going to be S6 as targets, period.

2) sew dissension and chaos in the house by nominating two floaters so that no one feels safe. Break down trust, as the more these people have to play, the more they doubledeal and the less they trust. The less trust, the less unity against S6. This also fosters a sense that S6 is at least a straight arrow group whose deals can be taken seriously, which may bring over Danielle, Marcellas, Erika, or Nakomis.

3) Choosing Nakomis as the initial target. Nak wasn't a vague threat. She and Diane were out for S6 and Nak was the last one standing in HOH. A serious HOH threat, unlike Boogie. (And Will has always played an "I don't want HOH" game.) Nak is only cutting a deal with S6 because she got nominated. Otherwise she was going to win HOH and go after S6, that was a no brainer. Diane sucks at competitions other than endurance, so they intended to let her stay.

4) James - I don't think James plans to jump ship unless and until S6 goes down in flames. He's working up his Plan B, and positioning himself to be taken out after the other 3, but that doesn't mean he won't stick with Plan A if Sov6 prevails. They are willing to take him to F4; he has nothing like that with anyone else. He knows full well how stressful it is to survive week to week with no alliance, and I think he wants to play it differently this time -- for his own benefit of course.

5) Erika totally has the hots for Kaysar.

Posted by RacerX68 on 07-19-06 at 09:09 PM
You nailed it, Outfrontgirl.

I agree with every point you just made.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-20-06 at 05:21 AM
Right on, Outfront. I could not agree more.

Posted by catsnotkids on 07-20-06 at 04:03 PM
ITA!!

Kaysar has also moved himself to #4 in the order of being booted by CT. They are more likely to target the other S6 first, because Kaysar has "saved" them.

Posted by true on 07-20-06 at 01:03 AM
All I know is that Marcellas is on my last nerve. His constant complaining and flip flopping is making my head spin. This season has svcked so far, but the only thing I'm staying tuned for at this point is to see Marcellas squirm on the block.

I'm also sick to death of James and his rampant paranoia. It doesn't help that he's always whining about being on food restriction. Geeze, it doesn't seem to be bothering Danielle or Howie. But James? He's quickly reverting back to his S6 ways of paranoia and overreaction. You'd think he'd have learned.

Kaysar may be too arrogant for his own good, but his plan was a smart one. Too bad it was too smart for the rest of those idiots to follow.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-20-06 at 05:19 AM
All I know is that Marcellas is on my last nerve. His constant complaining and flip flopping is making my head spin.

Yep, he's on the live feeds right now complaining about CG and the food. He also went apeshit a few nights ago because he was promising people he wouldn't vote for them, then the plans kept changing. Um, Marcellus? If you don't want to break your promises, don't make them! Nitwit.

I'm also sick to death of James and his rampant paranoia.

James is whiney, mean, paranoid, and arrogant. Was he this bad last year? I didn't get the live feeds for BB6. I'm glad Janie, Howie, and Kaysar don't trust him. They shouldn't.

Posted by DrKegel on 07-20-06 at 07:47 AM

I agree with you. Kaysar is not that smart. At least not in this game. Don't think he reads people well at all. Now the chessboard is different in that you don't have to deal with emotions and agendas and who's doing what to whom. In the BB house, it's all different.

I especially think he's not that smart if you juxtaposition what he's doing this season against what he did last season. He made the biggest, stupid blunders of anyone in the house. And he apparently didn't learn anything from them.

I also didn't like his remark about how he enjoys watching the reactions of people when he makes his movies. That's just so stupid and crude. He didn't like going down by that pool when Will was playing with him. He was clearly nervous and uncomfortable. He's no puppetmaster so why is he pretending to be? He wears his heart on his sleeve.

I think he's playing a losing game. Especially if the secret alliance between Will/James/Danielle is true.

And Marcellas is an emotional mess. I really wouldn't expect anything from him.

Wonder what sort of tantrum he's going to have when Danielle spanks him again this season?

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 07-20-06 at 11:50 AM
Well I actually thought Kaysar seemed fairly smart in BB6, but these season he seems like a total moron. Nominating Diane and Nakomis just because the didn't vote for the person that he wanted evicted last week. Hello, news flash Kaysar: People are gonna have disagreements in life. God he needs to grow up. My vote for biggest bonehead is definatley Kaysar.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-20-06 at 01:23 PM
He didn't nominate them because they voted for Alison to stay last week. He nominated them to stir up the house, which it did. If you want to get an idea of his thought process the live feed archives on tvclubhouse are a great place to start.

Outfrontgirl's post right above also nails Kaysar's strategy/reasons.

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 07-21-06 at 07:43 PM
Oh crap. My bad. Thanx augustgirl!

Posted by geg6 on 07-20-06 at 02:56 PM
I pay some attention to the feeds, so I don't think I'm really missing any great "strategerizing" on Kaysar's part.

Mainly, because I agree that, despite how much I was taken in by his good guy aura and hotness, he is pretty stupid. This is the second time he's been on the show and I don't see where he learned one single thing from his blunders the last time around. As far as I can see, he takes a perfect situation and makes it horrible.

I really don't know, at this point, why I ever liked him last year. Very out of character for me. Especially because my favorite players in the past have always been the smart, sly ones. Kaysar may be intellectually smart, but he has no clue in this game (he can spout about his strategy all wants. I fail to see it.), especially with his ability (or non-ability) to read people.

At this point, I hope and pray the rumors of a Will/Danielle/James alliance are true because I don't want any of the rest of them to win and, if this alliance is real, this is a brilliant move.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Posted by Bob Tomato on 07-20-06 at 08:11 PM
I don't understand how Kaysar got this reputation for being so smart. I never saw any evidence of it last season. In fact, getting back in the house and immediately getting kicked out again is pretty strong evidence of not being too smart. I've seen no evidence of any particular smarts this time. He sort of looks smart. But he sure does not act smart.

Marcellas - this is a guy who is surprisingly dumb. Last summer (and maybe the summer before? not sure) he was paid to watch the show and give commentary about it. If anyone should be a student of the game, it's him. I mean, it was his job. But as soon as he gets into the house he becomes the same nervous paranoid mess he was last time. Bizarre.

"Will called Kaysar's move brilliant..."
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-21-06 at 09:11 AM
For all you Kaysar haters

Last night from tvclubhouse, James and Will talking one on one in the HOH room:

James - if I hated those three - I still need them, but there is no reason why all of us should worry about each other and let these people sit there and get to the end...all of us played in our season
Will - yes, you want to see a player win
James - some people are I would never vote for DR will, but I would - big target and made it
Will says he doesn't want to go to sequester because it would be weeks and it would ruin his practice...ruin relationship, practice, would be devastating for me...very honestly if they say there is going to be a million dollars...a twist
James - then the target would be raised because you have already one
James - I'm not going to put up who Season 6 wants me to, because last week they left me out
Will - Kaysar's move was a brilliant move because he got somebody under the radar
Will...we at that point have to put somebody from Season 6 up
James - how many people are winners in this game
Will - laughs - just me
James - no, I mean in the game
Will - just one

Later James tells Marcellus that Kaysar's plan was good:

James says amazing player left, Jase was outed, so it wasn't a bad HOH, Kaysar's.

Later still James tells Howie:

He says Will said Kaysar's move was brilliant.

So I'm sure all the Kaysar haters will say Will is just blowing smoke, but it sure looks like James and Will have a pre-show agreement (see ginger's thread) so I would pretty much consider what those two to say behind closed doors to each other to be truth. Well, as much truth as the two best BB liars could tell.

Let the Augie bashing commence...

"RE: Will called Kaysar's move brilliant..."
Posted by ginger on 07-21-06 at 04:07 PM
Whenever Will says White, think Black.

When Will says to Janie that he thought Kayser was brilliant,
think opposite.

Will will never say anything to Janie except to mislead her.

Posted by Estee on 07-21-06 at 04:20 PM
I don't know -- I'm not saying it's happening here, but when everyone expects you to lie all the time, you can really mess things up with a well-timed truth.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-21-06 at 05:02 PM
Ginger, sweets...Will was speaking to JAMES, not Janie.

You remember James, the member of Will's super secret alliance?

*grin*

Posted by DrKegel on 07-21-06 at 11:02 PM

>For all you Kaysar haters
>
>
>Later still James tells Howie:
>
>He says Will said Kaysar's move
>was brilliant.
>
>So I'm sure all the Kaysar
>haters will say Will is
>just blowing smoke, but it
>sure looks like James and
>Will have a pre-show agreement
>(see ginger's thread) so I
>would pretty much consider what
>those two to say behind
>closed doors to each other
>to be truth. Well,
>as much truth as the
>two best BB liars could
>tell.

------------------

I don't know what all the quotes in your post prove except that Will is appealing to Kaysar's Achilles heel in calling his move "brilliant." There was nothing brilliant about it, but it's music to Kaysar's ears. Kaysar has an enormous ego (don't we all), and saying things like that is a guarantee for Will to stick around. Plus the fact I could quote from Dr. Will's confessionals where he constantly says anyone that doesn't nominate him is "stupid!"

Haven't you noticed Dr. Will's T-shirt? It says:

"I'm probably lying."

Doesn't that say it all?

Note to Dr. Will: You are one smart evil doctor. Remind me never to let you inject me with Botox when I'm in Florida ... I'd probably go in to get rid expression lines and be talked into joining a cult. However, I will let you take me out for a drink where I can hear all about what really goes on in that house.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-22-06 at 05:16 AM
LOL!!! I'm a Kaysar fan since last season, but I'm not blind. His strategy is absolutelly atrocious. If your enemy says "you're move is brilliant", but your allies say "you made a mistake", then that tells me that your strategy probably didn't help your personal interests or those of your allies. Why would someone like Will admit that Kaysar's move was brilliant, unless it were for Will's own advantage?

Kaysar's move was idiotic and he should be thankful that James won HOH this week. If anyone in Chilltown and their associates had HOH, Kaysar would be on the block with a high chance of being evicted. There's no doubt in mind about that. Kaysar wasted a week as HOH by not going after the one person who has consistenly and efficiently stirred the pot against the SOVs, and that person is WILL. Kaysar has made one of the dumbest moves in BB history.

Posted by slickeronstate on 07-22-06 at 06:18 AM
Kay is not hard on the eyes - however he knows who the true power broker is - Will. Just as Howie clearly indicates he is obsessed with Will - K demonstrates this in a different manner. His weakness and of course that results in Will's success...

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-22-06 at 07:31 AM
I don't know what all the quotes in your post prove except that Will is appealing to Kaysar's Achilles heel in calling his move "brilliant."

I disagree. As far as I can tell James has not repeated this conversation to Kaysar, and probably won't. From all indications James and Will have an understanding in this game to cover each other's backs. James repeating this conversation to Kaysar would not serve Jame's agenda. I can't imagine James wanting Kaysar and Will to be "on the same wavelength", wanting Kaysar to get confirmation from Will, via James, that Kaysar's plan is good. The worst that could happen for James is Will and Kaysar coming to an understanding. In fact, Boogie suggested to James that CT and S6 have a meeting and James shot that down immediately.

If Kaysar's plan to get rid of the floaters was so awful, then James is playing the same stupid game. He put up CG and Will, after securing enough votes to ensure CG is gone. Of course this could all change if the veto is used, but I can't imagine any of them taking CG off. If Will is taken off, the Boogie goes up. Will would work hard to keep Boogie in the house.

Chicken George will be evicted this week and the game will finally be on. The floaters will have to finally play. No matter who wins HOH this Thursday they are going to have to take a stand and choose sides.

In my humble little ole opinion, Kaysar's plan is working, and it is indeed brilliant.

Posted by DrKegel on 07-22-06 at 08:53 AM

>I disagree. As far as
>I can tell James has
>not repeated this conversation to
>Kaysar, and probably won't.

WHAT?!!!! You just quoted in your previous post that:

--------------

"Later still James tells Howie:

He says Will said Kaysar's move was brilliant. "

-----------------

So you're distinguishing between James telling Howie and James telling Kaysar? Like Howie has any type of impulse control and can stop the flood of blithering that flows from his big mouth? It would seem anyone would know that James telling Howie is absolutely ENSURING that Kaysar finds out about the remark - only it's much more strategical to tell Howie who then tells Kaysar. Even Kaysar would become a little suspicious if James said that directly to him.

================================

>From all indications James and
>Will have an understanding in
>this game to cover each
>other's backs. James repeating
>this conversation to Kaysar would
>not serve Jame's agenda.

Well, I'm not so sure for the reasons stated above. It depends what Jame's agenda is. If he's in an alliance with Danielle and Will, then it fits in beautifully. If not, then it may be because James wants to keep Will around for strategical purposes.

=================================

>If Kaysar's plan to get rid
>of the floaters was so
>awful, then James is playing
>the same stupid game.
>He put up CG and
>Will, after securing enough votes
>to ensure CG is gone.
> Of course this could
>all change if the veto
>is used, but I can't
>imagine any of them taking
>CG off. If Will
>is taken off, the Boogie
>goes up. Will would
>work hard to keep Boogie
>in the house.

Again, WHAT?!!!! Dr. Will is a floater? Dr. Will is a major player and someone that Janelle earmarked for Kaysar to pick (remember her saying if she won POV she'd shake up Kaysar's selections and take either Nakomis or Diane off the block so that one of Chill Town would be nominated?) And we don't know the game James is playing right now, so we'll all have to wait and see. Remember IF there is a James/Will/Danielle alliance this move would be brilliant as it reassures the Janelle/Kaysar/Howie team that James is still on their side. Remember how they - especially Janelle - were talking about how they weren't trusting James because he didn't hang out with them? So this move would obstensibly put distance between himself and the evil Dr. Will. It's not at all like Kaysar's move as it advances James agenda, whereas Kaysar's agenda wasn't advanced with who he nominated. Kaysar only alienated Diane. Now if she can just manage to take her tongue out of whatever man happens to be passing by long enough, she could do Kaysar some damage.

>
>Chicken George will be evicted this
>week and the game will
>finally be on.

We agree there. Think it's a lock, but the question is raised as to why James is so sure.
>
>
>In my humble little ole opinion,
>Kaysar's plan is working, and
>it is indeed brilliant.
>

Disagree here. Kaysar has lost the game. It's just like in chess, you make a bad move and you lose the game. It sometimes takes awhile for it to play out. That's what I think is going on here.

At least it's great watching and speculating. Lots of great players.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-22-06 at 10:11 AM
So you're distinguishing between James telling Howie and James telling Kaysar?

Yep. James telling Howie does not mean Howie will tell Kaysar. He might, but will Kaysar believe him? Or believe what James "supposedly" said? Who knows. Bottom line, Will said it to James when it was just the two of them in the room. You can take it as Will blowing smoke up James' ass, but I see it as a sincere conversation. Apparently you and I differ on this. *shrug*

Again, WHAT?!!!! Dr. Will is a floater?

Reread my post. I never said Dr. Will is a floater, and no one in the house has ever referred to Dr. Will as a floater. The floaters are Marcellus, Erika, Dani, CG, and Diane. The confirmed alliances are S7 and CT. CT is Boogie, Dr. Will, and Jase (Will pretty much confirmed Jase is with them).

We agree there. Think it's a lock, but the question is raised as to why James is so sure.

James promised S6, Diane, Jase, Dani, and Boogie that he was not putting them up. He told Dani he was not putting up Marcellus. That only leaves CG, Will, and Erika to go up. James told Will that the only way Will would go up is if James secured enough votes to KEEP Will and EVICT CG. In speaking to almost everyone he confirmed that CG would go if the nominations stood. Dani is the only one who said she would definitely vote to keep CG because she promised him she would not evict him.

Disagree here. Kaysar has lost the game.

I don't think Kaysar had a snowball's chance in hell of winning this game even BEFORE he got HOH. I really don't see anyone from S6 winning, except for maybe James, but only because he has a second alliance with Dani and Will. The whole house has been gunning for S6 from the second they walked in the door, and the odds of any of them getting to the final two are slim to none. I'm impressed that not one of them have been on the block yet. You have to figure it was 10 vs 4 from the beginning. Pretty bad odds if you ask me. It's down to 8 vs 4 right now, and after Thursday's eviction it will be 7 vs 4. Part of this is luck--getting HOH all three weeks--but part of it is game play, and Kaysar is a major part of S6's plans. I know you disagree with me, but that's my opinion.

With CG gone, the game finally begins. Kaysar knows that.
Will knows that. James knows. Getting rid of the floaters makes for a great game. I can't wait.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 07-22-06 at 07:02 PM
Kaysar's plan is foolish and here is why. Only one person can win BB. So instead of trying to "force" people to play; a good strategist would be setting up the best possible situation to be the last man standing.

James, Jase, Diane, Dani, and Will all seem to be playing the game just fine. The number one reason why I include Diane in this group is because she has an alliance with Jase that noone realized til Dani pointed it out. Dani is included because she noticed the Jase/Diane alliance and let everybody in on it. Plus, Dani doesn't have a side she is laying low but she still talks to everyone and knows what is going on from both sides. Also, she was the first person to stir the pot and create some drama in the house. Jase and James are playing all sides. Will is definitely creating a spot for himself so that he will have staying power in the long run.

Kaysar should only be worried about his game play not the game play of the supposed floaters. S6 had the perfect opportunity to rule the game but they are slowly losing that power. They are not a tight knit alliance and I think Howie and definitely James would turn on Kaysar and Janelle in a hot second if it would benefit them.

Will played the game right by rallying the troops against S6 when he didn't get nominated. Thus, he won't have to keep his "word" to Kaysar because he is turning everybody else against Kaysar. So as soon as somebody other than S6 wins HOH Kaysar is out of there.

Nobody has really grabbed the bull by the horns and took charge of this game. Everybody is waiting for everybody else to make a move. CG is someone who will vote anyway you want him to. He won't win challenges so you can get rid of him whenever you want to. If CG gets nominated it will be another nomination of convenience and not good game play. They are all scared of each other and that is what this supposed plan is based on.

Brilliant plan...anything but.

Posted by Just Plain Bill on 07-23-06 at 09:44 PM
>>Kaysar's plan is foolish and here is why. Only one person
can win BB. So instead of trying to "force" people to play; a good strategist would be setting up the best possible situation to be the last man standing.>>
<snip>
>>Kaysar should only be worried about his game play not the
game play of the supposed floaters. S6 had the perfect
opportunity to rule the game but they are slowly losing
that power....Will played the game right by rallying the troops against S6 when he didn't get nominated. Thus, he won't have to keep his "word" to Kaysar because he is turning everybody
else against Kaysar. So as soon as somebody other than S6 wins HOH Kaysar is out of there.>>

I (and my wife)agree. I wanted to crawl into the TV and grab Kaysar by the ears when he was making his deal with Chilltown. They were on the ropes for crying out loud. And I think Will now has renewed confidence, not false bravado, that he can take this thing all the way. And that's not good for anyone else.

One needs to identify the strongest opposition and take them out before they can exercise that strength. The so-called floaters can be taken out at any time. HUGE mistake by Kaysar.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-24-06 at 09:53 AM
For the life of me, I don't understand how you guys bash Kayser's nominations and there is no bashing of James choices.

Kayser nominated two people that were actually threats to win the game. James on the other had nominated one that everyone knows will not win the game (CG) and the other had no chance either (Will). His goal is to get rid of Chicken George. Why? His nominations were a waste. You should be getting rid of the players.

Posted by shakes the clown on 07-24-06 at 02:04 PM
James on the
>other had nominated one that
>everyone knows will not win
>the game (CG) and the
>other had no chance either
>(Will).

...what is the saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me? With that in mind it amazes me how anyone with half a brain who has seen this show before can honestly sit there and say that Will has no chance of winning.

I guess history really does repeat itself.

After all the guy is only the greatest contestant in not just BB history but all reality shows ever made so of course there is no way he can win a game with such stellar players as Kaysar, Howie, Danielle etc (/rolls eyes)

Posted by orangeblood on 07-24-06 at 02:30 PM
Shakes,

I so agree with you. Will has an awesome chance. They are all really falling for the "I want to leave" bit.
He can outstragize the S6 with hands behind back.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-24-06 at 04:43 PM
Well, the reason I say Will stands no chance is because he is a previous winner. As Survivor showed former contestents just won't let a previous winner win. They hold the fact that they won before against them. Why do you think he is nominated now?

I do think what Will is doing is genius. He knew right of the bat that they would be gunning for him so he makes it appear like he thinks it is stupid that he is there and repeatedly asks to leave. The HOH's look elsewhere. You don't think they will figure this out sooner rather than later? Boogie is along with it. He is like Will pleaase don't leave.....Will says ok I want to stay when he is nominated....then soon as that is done....Will will ask to go home after while. It will where thin where someone will eventually get him out.

He really stands no chance, but is his only resort.

Posted by shakes the clown on 07-24-06 at 04:52 PM
>Well, the reason I say Will
>stands no chance is because
>he is a previous winner.
> As Survivor showed former
>contestents just won't let a
>previous winner win. They
>hold the fact that they
>won before against them.
>Why do you think he
>is nominated now?

...please show me ANY proof from the live feed transcripts that show that this is the reason he was nominated? I haven't heard or read it even mentioned ONE time that the other contestants are gunning for him b/c he is a previous winner. Do you have access to feeds that the rest of us don't?

And you can't compare Survivor to Big Brother. Survivor is like the majors, the big leagues whereas Big Brother is like high school JV in comparison.

The HOH's
>look elsewhere. You don't
>think they will figure this
>out sooner rather than later?

...no, not really. Nothing that these people have done now or in the past give me any indication that they are smart enough to figure this out. And you got the saying wrong, according to BB English, its "sooner than later", not "sooner, rather than later"

Posted by Just Plain Bill on 07-26-06 at 00:46 AM
>>For the life of me, I don't understand how you guys bash Kayser's nominations and there is no bashing of James choices.<<

Largely because these comments were written prior to Sunday night's show.

I don't understand James' nomination of CG, now a moot point, and the feeling on the part of many players that they must 'force the floaters to take a position.' If they're 'floaters', then they can be manipulated vs those who have strong alliances (or as strong as they get in these things).

In *any* fight -- physical, business, sport, reality shows -- one should deal with one's perceived strongest competitors as early and decisively as possible. The weaker competitors can be dealt with almost at leisure.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-26-06 at 10:22 PM
Most of us understand this simple principle of competition, but Kaysar apparently has a different and extremelly warped sense of reality, in which you need to preserve your worst enemy as long as possible. WTF???

If Kaysar had taken out half of Chilltown last week and James taking out Jase this week, then they would have dealt a devastating blow to both Chilltown and Mr & Mrs Smith. But, since both of them are morons and cowards, they decide to target the floaters. Absolutelly ridiculous! Thank goodness Chicken George won the veto. Let's just hope that Jase is the one that actually gets evicted tomorrow.

" Marcellas doesn't use Veto"
Posted by Buggy on 07-25-06 at 09:07 AM
I found this on YouTube, for anyone who didn't see Marci not use the Veto back in season 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RbIwBTR_Gzg&search=aldav%20bb7%20big%20brother

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-27-06 at 02:26 AM
Marcellas definitley because he had it in his hand 100% for sure.

ukrocks got a blog!