URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 886
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"

Posted by letshavefun3 on 03-09-01 at 11:57 PM
If you read the codes correctly it says that Tina would be next but that is near impossible with an Ogakor majority. Say Jerri goes with Kucha, then she will try to vote off Keith or Colby first, she won't care about Tina. If Colby goes to Kucha he will get rid of Jerri. Amber and Keith both like Tina and Rodger and Liz like Tina as well so it is so unlogical that she is the next one off. Ogakor worked too hard to get a majority so no one on her tribe will backstab her yet, maybe in coming episodes but not the next one. Agree?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"
Posted by sleeeve on 03-10-01 at 00:05 AM
The code does not imply who will get voted off next, as the code is written in alphabetical order, and lists all survivors as being voted off in episode "01"...

However, it would be a simple matter to cut and paste ANY survivor into the next position on the list, and change the episode # in which they get voted off (total time 20 seconds)...

Thus, source does not imply Tina is next... merely implies that Elisabeth and Amber are never voted off.

Nevertheless, source code is red herring (See my post "Source Code is Red Herring")

Posted by BlondeGirl on 03-10-01 at 05:04 PM
>The code does not imply who
>will get voted off next,
>as the code is written
>in alphabetical order, and lists
>all survivors as being voted
>off in episode "01"...

I'm sorry, but I don't see the code as being in alphabetical order, no matter which way you look at it. From top to bottom, it's:

Alicia Calaway
Colby Donaldson
Jerri Manthey
Keith Famie
Nick Brown
Rodger Bingham
Tina Wesson

So where did you see it in alphabetical order? I do agree, however, that they all have "episode01".

I don't put much stock into this being a true spoiler (I mean it would be really careless!) but why did you say they were in alphabetical order?

**Hoping it's true, and Lis is in the final two!!**

"Alphabetical by first names"
Posted by dangerkitty on 03-10-01 at 05:07 PM
look at the first names, they are alphabetical.

(this message does not represent any opinion on the spoiler value or nonvalue)

"wait a minute..."
Posted by dangerkitty on 03-10-01 at 05:10 PM
Heeyyy, "Blondegirl".... was this a joke? If so, ya got me.

"RE: wait a minute..."
Posted by BlondeGirl on 03-10-01 at 05:26 PM
>Heeyyy, "Blondegirl".... was this a joke? If so, ya got me.

LoL!!!! No, it was a ***blonde*** moment!

Okay, so they *are* in alphabetical order (by first names, jeeze!, ~hitting myself on the forehead~) but I still think this is just another attempt to fool us!

"RE: Alphabetical by first names"
Posted by frogspit on 03-10-01 at 05:23 PM
Let's see... the odds that the seven in question would be booted in first name alphabetical order are... ah... 1/(7*6*5*4*3*2) = 1 in 5,040. Nope, those names are placeholders. So, the only mystery that remains are the missing Elisabeth and Amber. Go Elisabeth!

Final Four - Jerri, Amber, Elisabeth, Nick

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 03-10-01 at 02:21 PM
I must respectfully disagree with you. The names of the people remaining are in alphabetical order. I wish I'd looked at that source code in the last weeks to see if Jeff and Michael and Kimmi were in the alphabetical order or not.

While I think this is a real clue and not a red herring, I don't think we can infer that Alicia or Tina is the next to go just because their names are on the ends of the list.