URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 882
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Starting over at home"

Posted by KrissyUSC on 01-13-06 at 12:52 PM
Hi all. Since i'm at school and don't have access to a video camera i've decided to start over at home!! I thought by posting on here it might become "official". I'm 23 years old and a college student! I guess i'm having problems moving past something that happened to me years ago. I started dating a boy my senior year, after two years of emotional and physical abuse i ended the relationship..... He then comitted suicide in front of me. I've tried many different ways to deal with this and nothing has helped. I've talked about it so much and even tried to help other young girls in relationships like I was in. I'm not crying all of the time, in fact i don't cry a lot about the situation. I can talk about it without getting emotional sometimes , but where it causes a problem is within myself. I have really bad anxiety and i don't have any good feelings about myself. I don't trust anyone and I have awful nightmares almost every night of the week. I think this will help a littl ebit if i can stick by it. Does anyone want to help me stick by it?
Thanks,
krissy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Starting over at home"
Posted by Bebo on 01-13-06 at 12:54 PM
It's great that you're making strides toward your own goals. However, the purpose of this site is to discuss reality TV shows, such as the Starting Over show.

There may be a more suitable site mentioned on our Message Board Links and Compilation thread for what you're intending to do. Good luck.