URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 881
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A few words about the 11/16 House episode."

Posted by Estee on 11-17-09 at 08:33 AM
Cameron has been written into a whining, self-deluding, preachy beyotch whose perceived moral center comes from blaming others for every problem she has because no one can ever be in control of their own actions unless said actions benefit Cameron. And she is so self-deluding that she believes it is better to save one life and let the healed person use their renewed health to kill tens of thousands than to take that life and let all those prospective victims live. She truly believes that. And why does she truly believe that? Because she has been written into the least intelligent character on the show.

Until such time as the writers see fit to give her a mental makeover, good riddance. Chase is better off without her. And I've spent the last few seasons cordially hating Chase, right up until the moment when he did the right thing. I would have killed the man myself. I feel killing him was an act of sanity.

Cameron is not sane. And she's not welcome here any more.

There was a lot more preaching in last night's episode, but I'm probably the only person here who got mad about it. Cameron, the Voice Of Mainstream Stupidity.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A few words about the 11/16 House episode."
Posted by sica077 on 11-17-09 at 06:14 PM
DH and I had a lengthy conversation about this whole Dubala/Chase business. I side with Chase, Corey, however, does not.

I am with you on Cameron... good bye. She was willing to forgive Chase if he wouldn't do it again if time could be reversed but wouldn't forgive since he couldn't say he wouldn't? Wouldn't she want him to be that certain about his actions? Obviously he felt remorse, he has been toiling over it for weeks. Pfft. Also, didn't she play with the same thoughts throughout that entire episode, thus firing Chase up further?

I am not a fan of the new team coming back together, but if it gets rid of Cameron, I am on board for now.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

"RE: A few words about the 11/16 House episode."
Posted by MKitty on 11-17-09 at 07:22 PM
Yeah, I was pretty shocked...as Chase was originally written as the character who came from the heavily religious background, and yet it is Cameron who can't get by the fact that he feels no remorse or guilt for killing the dictator.

Yet, Chase does feel remorse for *not being immediately truthful to her*. IMO, Chase is feeling remorse for the right thing and Cameron needs to go off, far off, on her high horse. Yeah, I would have done what Chase did in a heartbeat...for the greater good. Oath, shmoath...it's about the greater good here!

I was wondering if/when they were going to bring back the rest of the team...as for the last few years it's been very odd to have the original team relegated to the sidelines, yet still in the opening credits, and the new team, not in the opening credits, but getting most of the airtime.

Tribe manga'd my mug