URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 880
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"

Posted by angelgirls on 03-08-09 at 08:54 PM
I am anxiously awaiting the different weeks. Does anyone know the line up for competitions? What do they sing first??
Will they have different genres? remember country week? pop 80's? etc... and when do they feature the contestants idols?
Matt and Scott will be the dueling piano players for sure! CAN'T WAIT!!

vote for Matt Giraud and props to Scottie too!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Matt Giraud!? When can he play the piano!?"
Posted by Snidget on 03-09-09 at 04:58 AM
I don't think anyone has enough insider info to know all the theme weeks, but they've mentioned a couple in the press. I don't think they stop doing themes after so many years. They usually don't announce the full schedule of guests either.

The only info on instruments is the judges make noises that sound like they will be able to play them during the finales (so Top 13 and beyond) but taking anything the judges say as gospel as to what will happen isn't always a wise choice.

Spoiler information about themes and stuff usually is in the General discussion section.

Posted by DoodleBug on 03-30-09 at 07:44 PM
So this looks like the dedicated Matt thread.... I love this guy. I have bought every performance of his on itunes and love them all. I have no idea WHY he was in the bottom two last week except for the fact he performed in the forgettable #1 spot. His voice is so good recorded, but he's lacking a little on the personality. Maybe that's why no one has latched on to him yet. Anyway, thought he deserved a bump up on the thread.

Posted by zazzy on 03-30-09 at 08:41 PM
In the last two weeks, two of the three people in the bottom three sang in either 1, 2 or 3 spots on the show. Going 1,2, or 3rd with 10 or 11 people singing that night bites.

Posted by DoodleBug on 04-02-09 at 11:02 AM
You are absolutely right. Unless you have a kick-butt performance, it stinks to go first.

Posted by Glow on 04-30-09 at 04:09 PM
Everybody should download "You Found Me". It's so good. I downloaded it the week he did it but haven't listened to it much since then. I just stumbled on it (I have a lot of music on my iPod and some of it gets lost) and am listening as I type this.

Posted by DoodleBug on 05-02-09 at 07:12 PM
It's one of my favorites by him... his recordings are so much better than his live performances. Looking forward to his CD!

"Must see for Matt fans"
Posted by DoodleBug on 05-08-09 at 08:52 PM
These video interviews are so awesome of Matt!! So relaxed and easy going.... very candid.

http://mjsbigblog.com/matt-giraud-entertainment-weekly-idolatry-interview-video.htm

The nerves must have really gotten to him on the show because the guy has a lot of personality and hilarious!