URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 880
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread "

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 06:22 PM
Well, we got a good show coming tonight don't we. Who will win the POV and what was the food competition like. We will find out tonight. Please keep all your thoughts here until 11PM so the Westies get a chance to see it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Posted by Lasann on 07-16-06 at 07:30 PM
Let the tears begin!

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Posted by Lasann on 07-16-06 at 07:57 PM
No one watching tonight?

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 07:59 PM
Everybody is shocked about the new HOH room.

Everybody is down about Kaysar winning HOH except for James, Janelle, and Howie.

Howie, Kaysar, and Janelle ask James why he doesn't hang out with them a lot.

James and Howie are saying Jase is playing both sides.

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 07-16-06 at 08:00 PM
So now we know what's wrong with Will's face! I'd been wondering!

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 07-16-06 at 08:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-06 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Isn't Erica still dating Josh from BB1?

ETA: Oh, guess not - since May....how sad....Fun! Kaysar romance!

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:10 PM
Erica talks to Kaysar about breaking up with Josh from BB1.

Janie talks to Jase, and Jase is lying about Chill Town's plan to meet with Kaysar and strike a deal.

Janie beleives it.

Jase goes back and says that he throwing a bunch of curveballs towards the BB6 alliance.

Posted by kopan on 07-16-06 at 09:50 PM
I believe that Janie has a little crush on Jase. Why is beyond me, but I think she does.

Also, to me Kaysar wasn't very smart nominating Diane and Nic. Even Howie said nominate one from each group.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:24 PM
Food Competition in this segment.

Kaysar was the head of the competition as the HOH, so he will be eating good food this week.

They have a red team and blue team. They have this BB slop (cream and wheat) and they have to get 12 rats in the basket.

Blue team won.

Howie was a winner but tried the slop afterwards and this stuff is nasty. People don't know how they will survive this week.

Posted by volsfan on 07-16-06 at 08:25 PM
Seeing Howie use his light saver just cracks me up.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:31 PM
Oh I know Vols, its craking me up too as well. Chicken George is being an idiot in the Diary room though. I do not like him one bit.

How ya doing Vols?

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 07-16-06 at 08:32 PM
Howie and George bonding cracks me up. They can be in their own geek alliance (which I may have to be in, too, because I'm gonna tell you, Vols, it's a light saber!)

Posted by volsfan on 07-16-06 at 08:42 PM
Did you watch BB last season? It is a light SAVER...according to a certain dumb stupid idiot.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:43 PM
LOL, that is true Vols. I know who your talking about.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:32 PM
Howie is making Chicken George an idiot.

Kaysar calls Dr. Will and Mike Boogie up to the HOH room. He says lets go after floaters but this is not an alliance or anything.

He is very skeptical. Mike Boogie says this is a huge mistake on Kaysar's part.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-16-06 at 08:39 PM
I am so tired of Kaysar's self-important blah blah blah...

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:40 PM
Beleive it or not HD, I'm not, I think he's using it pretty good.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-16-06 at 08:42 PM
Kaysar nominates Diane and Nakomis.

He's going after two people in a group.

Diane doesn't get it.

Once again Mike Boogie and Dr. Will are pissed that they aren't nominated.

Posted by nazpink on 07-16-06 at 10:29 PM
I don't know about these nominations. In a way I think he should have put up either Dr. Will of Booger against someone from the other group to cause a lil rift with them. After all why not tear apart those who are coming after you? Also, despite Dr. Will's reputation of master manipulator I'm almost thinking that he is not quite as much of a threat as he was during his season. I don't think anyone but Booger will really trust the guy. He is bound to go. Although, if it got out that Kaysar and these two make a little deal people may start gunning for him after all they have been preaching all over the house on getting BB6ers out. But then again tearing apart the people alligned with Nakomis and Diane could end up being a great play. I guess it's one of those deals that we will have to wait and see how it playes out.

I like Janelle but I was a bit disgusted by her whinning over James not hanging with them. First off is the guy supposed to seclude himself from all others just to make her feel secure????!!!! Him expanding into the group does help him personally but it also allows him to gather info that could benefit them all. I have a feeling that the BB6ers will not stick together. Janelle may stick with Howie but she seems to think she has a special alliance with Jase which will be her downfall. Howie will do himself in, not because he's a smart player but because a whole summer in a house with him might not be too appealing for all others. He is such a meathead and not as fun as he was last season, I suspected this much though.

What is with Erika and Kaysar. I really can't picture these two together. But hey whatever, I really don't care. I think Kaysar can trust Erika, if he gets her loyalty than all the better for him.

Jase is playing good for right now but when push comes to shove he may want to be careful because his loyalties or lack there of may end up showing before he wants it to. But I am enjoying his performance a lot better than on his original season.

Nakomis and Diane are so boring. Nakomis I can't argue with you, you have played a very sloppy game so far. Not having a clue about what is going on and the fact that no one told you about change of vote should have put up a red flag for you. Too bad you only got it when you were nominated.

I agree about the whole George thing. He acts like such an idiot. I don't think we are going to see much game play from this guy which ticks me off because his spot should have gone to someone who would have ceased the opportunity.

And to end it all, I bet all the BB Allstars wished they didn't spend sooooooo much time griping about silly peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches now that they have something far worse. I never got what was such the big deal about a simple sandwhich and wondered when BB would up their punishment

Posted by teacherkelly on 07-16-06 at 10:46 PM
I too have had mixed feelings about the noms. At first, I thought that K shoud have picked either Nak or Di AND either Will or Boogie to break up those two alliances.

I think Nak will be voted off and Di will join chill town.

So far Jase is a floater.
Danielle is a floater.
George is a floater.
Will & Boogie
Nak & Di
SOV4 with Marci and Ericka hanging on....

Does that seem like a fair assessment so far?

Posted by RacerX68 on 07-16-06 at 11:41 PM
I'm just hoping that the members of the S4 can convince Kaysar that they should veto either Nak or Di and backdoor Dr. Will or Boogie.

Posted by 4jedi on 07-17-06 at 07:24 AM
I'd like to see Kaysar backdoor Boogie after taking Nak off the block. Booger has targeted Diane for her vote, and will be romancing her. Rather than Will or Nak, either one of the Diane/Booger alliance should be broken up. Diane is soooo vulnerable, and Booger is such a cad. Just my opinion. Kaysar still seems too innocent. Anyone else see that? On the other hand, his noms might be smart, but only if Diane goes.