URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 879
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mike boogys attempt to "show" kayser up."

Posted by kazaam on 07-11-06 at 04:56 PM

Mike boogy: “I don’t understand why america is so in love with kayser what’s the big deal about kayser why does everybody love kayser……” Well what do you think guys did he just “tell us” or what. Notice how he hugged himself in referring to our like of kayser. What a performance. Claps. You know he practiced that in the mirror at home before coming on the show. He actually thought that he “served” us with that statement. He is so concerned with impressing us with his personality that he has failed to realize that he’s making a complete donkey of himself

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mike boogys attempt to "show" kayser up."
Posted by maryellennaco on 07-11-06 at 09:19 PM
Ah.. Memo to Mike Boogie: "I couldn't picture myself hanging out with a MIDDLE AGED GUY unless blah, blah..."
Those of us in the MIDDLE AGED category find you extremely offensive!! Not to mention, how OLD R U??? 35?? 36??? Bud, you are sliding the slippery slope into middle age even as we speak!!!
HELLO???? BLECH!!

Posted by KaysarMolester on 07-12-06 at 05:55 AM
"Boogie" is a tool..He's like one of your friend's really uncool Dad trying to be hip! And he looks like a weird bird or something!

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-12-06 at 09:13 AM
Middle aged guys should find that statement a relief. Now if we can't only get him to not hang out with the rest of the age groups.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 07-12-06 at 08:40 AM
gotta jump on the We hate Mike Booger band wagon! I dont think he's any kind of threat but he can go any time as far as Im concerned. He's just jealous that people dont love him like Kaysar. What's his big claim to fame anyway? he proposed on TV jeez THAT'S never been done before.LOSER!!

Mike Boogie I Hiss in your general direction!!

The Kitty

Posted by bdemoney on 07-12-06 at 09:35 AM
I actually had a really scary moment last night while watching the show and saw Nakomis and Boogie hanging in the hammock together. All I could imagine was how hideous their kids might look if they actually hooked up! Kinda like that terrible morph-omatic machine!!!

Posted by tamarama on 07-18-06 at 11:03 AM
>>What's his big claim to fame anyway? he proposed on TV jeez THAT'S never been done before.LOSER!!<<

Oy Vey -- as one who didn't come to BB until BB4, I'm just learning to hate Booger & Will.

Soooo----I JUST found out that Booger only made it 4 weeks...which now is blowing my mind as I realized he proposed to that poor woman on tv after ONLY 4 WKS?!?!?

What a sad, sorry, nauseating little man.

(anyone else almost barf when he said Diane was a potential "showmance"? even though I can't stand Diane, his comment made me sick)

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 07-18-06 at 01:00 PM
the threat of a showmance w/those two= EWW EWW EWW do you think Diane would be that stupid? Or am I stupid for asking if she's that stupid?

Posted by arkiegrl on 07-25-06 at 12:55 PM
To answer your first question, I think she actually would be that stupid.

Posted by KaysarMolester on 07-15-06 at 08:36 AM

Also..as brought to my attention by one of my BFF-the artist formaly known as "BCPP" Boogie looks like a old woman especillay in that night vision infa red..It's really weird and disturbing!

Posted by mango666 on 07-20-06 at 06:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-06 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

Their both TOOLS, I agree w/ his comments tho. This whole Janie ,Kayser, Howie group are a bunch of morons who will lose yet again this year. Dr. WIll to me has been the most entertaining.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-25-06 at 07:34 AM
The ONLY reason Boogie is in the house is because Will told the producers he (Will) would only come on the show if Boogie was part of it. Will has stated this several times on the live feeds.

Will continues to tell everyone that Boogie is his best friend. If that is the case, Will needs an intervention and quick. Boogie is vile, mean, nasty, and has already done several despicable things in this house, the latest is peeing into a water jug in the bedroom and saying he's going to throw it in Janelle's face or pour it into Howie's medication (this happened this morning on the live feeds--I'm waiting for a callback from a therapist so I can erase that unfortunate event from my brain forever).

Boogie talks bad about women (his major target is Janelle and the stuff he says is uncalled for and horrible). He talks bad about waitresses and bar servers, and yet has made a ton of money running several fancypants Hollywood restaurants. I don't know about anyone else, but he sounds like a great boss. Not.

Kaysar is a class act all the way. Boogie is disgusting.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-25-06 at 08:38 AM
Well, I guess I would rather see him go then. But it would really be fun to watch him without his boyfriend, Will.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by tamarama on 07-25-06 at 09:33 AM
>>...it would really be fun to watch him without his boyfriend, Will.<<

*fingers crossed* If others are smart, we will someday!

The peeing incident sounds beyond what I thought this slimeball would do...is he

(oops, almost put a spoiler in here -- heading over to those threads)

Posted by JustBNMe on 07-25-06 at 10:04 AM
Mike the booger doesn't understand much of anything. He is a beak nosed idiot who thinks the world loves him and thinks he is a talented actor. He had a tiny bit part on Yes dear and that was his big claim to fame. He doesn't have the personality, the nrains or the looks to do much of anything. I say looks only because he thinks he is so handsome. Has he seen his profile? He looks like a horror story hag with that beak nose and old granny witch chin. The thought of him having a kid with anyone is scary.