URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8778
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S36 Wk 2/Ep3 Time to Vote!"

Posted by CTgirl on 03-05-18 at 10:47 PM
Vote for the Survivor you think is going home this week.

Naviti

Angela
Bradley
Chelsea
Chris
Desiree
Dominick
Kellyn
Morgan
Sebastian
Wendell

Malolo

Brendan
Donathan
James
Jenna
Laurel
Libby
Michael
Stephanie Johnson

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Angela"
Posted by michel2 on 03-06-18 at 09:29 PM
She was left out of the action last week except to let us she is a bad swimmer. With a swap this early, I think the tribes will still be looking to boot the weak, keep the strong.

"Domenick"
Posted by kingfish on 03-06-18 at 10:52 PM
Being the truth teller blame finger pointer, his mouth and attitude should put him in the hot seat no matter who his tribemates are.

"Morgan"
Posted by personofinterest on 03-07-18 at 04:42 PM
Why not?

"Angela"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-07-18 at 08:51 PM
For me it's one of James, Donathan, Angela, or Morgan.

They are down 2 men. That makes me think that the boot will most likely be a woman. I wish I knew the breakdown of the tribes, but because Angela and Morgan both end up on nuNaviti, and I do think it will be one of them, I would bet that the majority of people on the nuNaviti tribe are old Malolo.

I think Morgan is the better athlete and competitor than Angela is....last week Morgan SHINED in the challenge and released the balls very quickly. It appears that Stephanie is on the nuMalolo tribe, so I think Stephanie and Morgan will have some association when they get on the same tribe.

We also see that Angela gets a confessional, and she's been absent. The only time she spoke was to volunteer to sit out the challenge....is she a weak link? She was also brought to tears when she hears they are splitting up the tribe.

I think it will be Angela.

"Donathan"
Posted by Rembrandt on 03-07-18 at 08:59 PM
I feel like his story already reached the climax when he released the balls.