URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8771
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S36|Time to Vote - Episodes 1 & 2"

Posted by CTgirl on 02-27-18 at 01:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-18 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Welcome back for another season - #36, Ghost Island!

It's a two hour premiere so probably 2 episodes back-to-back. Vote for the first two people you think are going home.

Naviti

Angela
Bradley
Chelsea
Chris
Desiree
Dominick
Kellyn
Morgan
Sebastian
Wendell

Malolo

Brendan
Donathan
Jacob
James
Jenna
Laurel
Libby
Michael
Stephanie Gonzalez
Stephanie Johnson

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Angela and Brendan"
Posted by kingfish on 02-27-18 at 02:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-18 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

Simple.

Logic dictates that you listed them in each tribe in the order of their departure from the island.

"Laurel and Steph G."
Posted by michel2 on 02-27-18 at 10:25 PM
Naviti win both challenges.

"The Two Stephanies"
Posted by personofinterest on 02-28-18 at 02:06 PM
I don't have time to read about any of them, so I am going with the bad stripes and the swimsuit that just isn't right (beautiful woman - ugly suit).

I hope to be more active with reading posts, etc. this season. Maybe we'll have more to write about this time around!

"Why do we think 2 people leaving?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-28-18 at 02:35 PM
We have had 2 hour premiers in the past with one first vote out. Why do we think there will be two boots now? With 20 people to get through, seems like they need the time to introduce all of them, as well as to introduce the concept of Ghost Island....

Is there a spoiler that it's 2 boots?

Haven't read anything about this, but let's face it, there is next to nothing on this board about the premier....ugh!

"RE: Why do we think 2 people leaving?"
Posted by michel2 on 02-28-18 at 05:03 PM
MES Hall has 2 votes. Like you said 20 people: They have to get rid of some soon and the season is starting later than usual. They don't care anymore about introducing them just like they don't care about them at the reunion.

"RE: Why do we think 2 people leaving?"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-28-18 at 06:50 PM
I meant to give people the option between one and two boots but in my rush to get up the post, I forgot!

I leaned towards a boot each hour because there are 20 people and if they don't get rid of two now, then we will have several double boot episodes in the future. I haven't been following the preseason press.

"Thank you! "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-28-18 at 06:54 PM
Thanks for the explanations, just curious. Better to be safe than sorry, lol!

"Stephanie G; Angela"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-28-18 at 06:52 PM

"Jacob, Stephanie G"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-28-18 at 06:56 PM
But, do I really think Orange is going to lose the first two IC's? Ugh. I really think Jacob could be out due to an experience and poor decision from Ghost Island. I expect him to be the first one there, fwiw.