URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 877
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A Psychiatrist and a Large Quantity of Zanax..."

Posted by Charlene on 01-12-06 at 10:09 PM
is what TJ needs first and foremost. Honestly, no life coach is ever going to make an impact on that ADHD brain of hers. In the begining (I only started watching somewhere in season 3) long before it ever came up that she was ADHD I would look at her behaviour and I knew without a doubt she had some mental disorder along that line. I never see her as an adult but rather an annoying out-of-control kid...the kind we've all seen at the grocery store. I mean she's always making something out of nothing, her face is ALWAYS contorted, her eyes are ALWAYS bugging out of her head...and somebody should slap some handcuffs on her so she would stop with the "hands". I honestly don't think the women could speak if you cuffed her. It's terrible but I could just smack her...she has a bio-chemical in-balance and until she has that under some sort of control I highly doubt that all the life coaches in the world are going to make any kind of lasting difference on her. She seems to think that her time with Rhonda is her own lifecoach in training session, she's like a dog with it's tail between it's legs when with the coaches, sucking everything up from them only to contort it and use it on everyone but herself. I live alongside a mental disorder in our family and I'm not trying to make light of it, it's just, well for a lack of better words...TJ is just taking up air on Starting Over.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A Psychiatrist and a Large Quantity of Zanax..."
Posted by Bebo on 01-12-06 at 10:19 PM
Please join one of the existing open discussions on TJ on the Individual Houseguest forum.