URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8747
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 10"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-28-17 at 00:12 AM
Please vote for the people you think are going home this week. It's a double episode so vote accordingly!

Ashley
Ben
Chrissy
Devon
Joe
JP
Lauren
Dr. Mike
Ryan

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joe and Mike"
Posted by kingfish on 11-28-17 at 12:14 PM
Joe because, I mean, really!

Mike will also walk the plank. He will limp out, actually, because he shot himself in the foot last week.

This week I'm going with the most obvious. Red herrings be damned.

"Joe & Ryan"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-28-17 at 04:34 PM
I still think Mike is safe for awhile. He might still be aligned with Ben and Lauren.

"VOTE CHANGE: Joe & Ashley"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-29-17 at 01:02 PM

"Ryan - Joe"
Posted by michel2 on 11-28-17 at 09:05 PM
Most of the time, when we have two episodes, the previews relate to the first one so the big blindside has to happen in the first hour. Of the players that are on the radar, only Ryan and Ben would qualify as a blindside. Devon and Lauren are still counting on Ben so, unless the Marine does something dumb, then Ryan has to be the one voted out.

After such a big blindside, the group will need some security so they'd go for the expected, meaning Joe.

"JP ~ Joe"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-29-17 at 01:29 PM
JP for a hidden boot. And then the hero/hustler alliance gets nervous after one of their own gets voted out and votes out Joe.

"Ben & Joe"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-29-17 at 04:50 PM
Ben would be one of the biggest blindside and Joe is a strategic threat.

"Ryan & Joe"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-29-17 at 08:17 PM
Ryan is the only one with an Idol and Chrissy, Ben, and Devon know that. Also Ryan had the Secret Advantage that he gave to Chrissy that Devon also knows about. I think Ryan is the biggest threat in the game with that Idol and he also it on top of the Confessional leader board so this would make a nice blindside.

And like michel said then go back to simple removing another Healer Joe. Plus next week's title is "Not Going to Roll Over and Die" so that seems like a Healer would say that.

"JP and Mike"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-29-17 at 09:01 PM
I'm worried that it will be Devon and Mike. But, JP needs to go, he's the next physical threat, and he's a minion for Chrissy. But, I do think it could be Devon.

I think Mike will go next, I think Joe is safe for now.