URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8742
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 9"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-20-17 at 01:10 PM
Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

Ashley
Ben
Chrissy
Cole
Devon
Joe
JP
Lauren
Dr. Mike
Ryan

Happy Thanksgiving!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joe"
Posted by kingfish on 11-20-17 at 01:21 PM
This has to be Joe's time.

"Joe"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-20-17 at 08:14 PM
I am with you, King! Joe it is!

"Cole"
Posted by michel2 on 11-20-17 at 09:20 PM
It would have been him last week without the IC win so I think it will be his turn. Then, maybe at F9, the game which has been bad up to now, will get interesting.

"Vote Change: Ben"
Posted by michel2 on 11-21-17 at 10:58 AM
He's all over the preview and they think he's in charge so this is how I think it will come down: Devon will be spooked when he realizes that Ryan has wavering loyalties and since Ben's side will split the votes with the 4 men voting for either Joe or Cole while the 3 women vote for the other, it will be child's play for Devon to go over to his former tribe mate Joe and get the Healers to put 3 votes on Ben. Devon flips and Ben is voted out 4-3-3!

"Joe"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-22-17 at 00:02 AM
The pagonging continues.

"Ben"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-22-17 at 03:46 PM
Big spike.

"Ben"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-22-17 at 07:24 PM
I'm tired of voting for Joe and getting it wrong each week!

Joe seems like the obvious vote so I'm going with the non-obvious because the Press Release states: "Alliances are tested and castaways question who will remain loyal" and Jeff Probst teased "I don’t have a specific tease but holy smokes the game is on fire right now. People are playing BIG and anytime you play big, you risk making a mistake."

Voting out Joe does not seem like playing BIG.

There 4 Heroes left but only 3 Hustlers and 3 Healers so I'm thinking maybe the Hustlers & Healers feel like they need to even out the playing field and vote out the biggest threat on the Hero tribe which I think is Ben.

"Strike Out!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-23-17 at 12:29 PM
We had 3 Votes for Joe and 3 Votes for Ben

3x Joe: kingfish, Flowerpower, coldbrewer
3x Ben: michel, Tungusta, Sheldor

michel you should have stuck with your first impression of voting for Cole!