URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8737
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 8"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-12-17 at 03:34 PM
Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

Ashley
Ben
Chrissy
Cole
Desi
Devon
Joe
JP
Lauren
Dr. Mike
Ryan

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Desi"
Posted by michel2 on 11-15-17 at 10:06 AM
FP has her at rik this week and it they have been voting out all the pretty women so Desi could be next. It would make sense after her impressive win in the IC last week and if they think Joe and Cole could have an idol.

"Joe"
Posted by kingfish on 11-15-17 at 12:31 PM
It's between Joe and Cole, and now that the power couple has been broken up and Cole's vote should be available for the majority and might now be seen as a goat, and Joe's idol has been exposed, Joe should be next on the block. Plank. Whatever.

"Joe"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-15-17 at 03:16 PM
I think Desi might win the endurance Immunity Challenge holding up the statue on the ledge with a pole. Mike has an Idol. Cole would be their backup target and I think Joe is their primary target and that Chrissy might be trying to give her expired Super Idol to him.

"Joe"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-15-17 at 04:24 PM
I think Desi switches sides, so she doesn't get voted out.

"Ben"
Posted by personofinterest on 11-15-17 at 05:35 PM
I don't know why. He just seems to be having a hard time with some of the others. That might get old.

I really want to say Ryan, because I would like to hear someone else speak now and then!

"Desi"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-15-17 at 06:16 PM
I think the Hero-Hustler alliance will stay together for at least one more vote. Desi is an easy target since they would think she doesn't have an II and no one would give her one plus she won immunity last week.

"Cole"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-15-17 at 07:13 PM
Someone from the Healer tribe?!

"Desi"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-15-17 at 08:15 PM
I'm with michel and CTGirl on this one. I also note that in the first promo, there is a video capture of Desi right smack in the middle....the ole CTGirl theory at work.

I also think that my mind was made up when Sheldor posted the footage of the challenge. When Desi returned the IN, and she said she was giving it back, "temporarily", and then we immediately saw Ryan's facial reaction to that, it was underlined that he heeded that statement. Then, when Jiffy explained the challenge and he said, win and you will be safe tonight at TC, we saw Lauren and Mike, losers go to TC, saw Desi first, then Cole, where someone will be 8th out.

I'm going with the editing, and Desi.

*My second choice would have been Joe....or, Ben. LOL