URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8734
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 7"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 08:47 PM
You know the drill...please place all of the discussion regarding tonight's episode in this thread until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. No siggies, please.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously, On Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 09:07 PM
At Yawa 3 healers one hero and a remain undefeated

At Levu Joe's game was looking up

At the Soho tribe JP and Ali were on the chopping block, Chrissy: ryan and I need to make the decision on who goes home....ali out, who's next

Solo night 16...Chrissy was so happy for us

Chrissy: I have been playing this game 24 7, both guys are closer with me than they are with each other...where I am right now is setting me up for a nice future run

At yawn: Cole: we trust each other explicitly now, cause we have been through hard times, Ben is good will stick with us, Lauren will and no one else will have that unity...see Lauren

Cole talking about the merge, we can have a solid pack...if we go into a merge says Ben, we could be alright, but Coel and Jess play patty cake all night long and it's just hard to trust that

At Levu: right now it's 2 v 2 we have nothing left, our stomachs are empty, got nothing, except a little tiny bit of sugar

Joe sugar for breakfast
Ash is saying Survivo is no joke, if we don't get food we will die

Devon: my body is done, my brain is done, every one of my limbs feels like dead weight, if I don't get this win I don't know what I am going to do....the sad music plays

cut to the challenge

Wow desi you are dragging...

Ali voted out, see Devon...Desi, watchingyiu walk up, like trudging Everest....is that the wear and tear 17 days in....yes, I just want so me food...lets get to getting Jeff

Drop buffs, you are merged...they jump up and down...Ben: this is the greatest feeling, then S starts...got to be on your game and the merge is the first step to getting to that million dollars...cut to intro

"You are merged!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 09:19 PM
Day 17, whooping and hollering....New buffs!
Chrissy says have you ever seen so much love

Joe: music to my ears when Jeff says drop your buffs, no one knows about my idol, I'm excited! 4 healers left

Jeff asks them are you worried...typically when you merge you are rewarded with a feast, not today cause we got something better, Outback Steakhouse to Fiji...your bone in natural cut rib eye, Ben is jumping up and down, made to order, plus baked potato with all the fixings the chocolate thunder from down under...with cold beer....waiting of you just around the corner

Ryan: my tribe was a complete disaster, this is the playoffs now

they go

get drinks

See Devon and the beer

toast to the merge

Devon: to make the merge e is such an accomplishment feel like a king now

Joe is ordering 2 steaks
Cole: I usually eat 8000 calories a day, now after 3 weeks of starving we have outback, steak falls off the bone

if S is a mountain I feel like I am conquering, one step at a time

Chrissy: this is the first time I have gotten to meet Joe, so loud and so obnoxious
Joe tells Ben and Chrissy about his idol...the question is does he have a second idol that he dug up at Levu

Jessica: waiter brings me his thunder from down under,r I'm a vigin try not to say those things, I try to stay moral and holy, aside, the game kicks back in, the goal was to remain Yawa strong, need to bring in two, bring in Joe and Desi, as long as no one breaks away from the group we will be good

Chrissy and Ben talk, so glad to see you again

Ben: before the tribe swap, no one knew we were together, she's talking and I don't want anyone else to see,

Ben says no team now, it's about me and my family, no more camaraderie, it's going to be blindsides and someone will cry

Cole: goal to get to merge, now given new life, hammers, massive nails, to build ne w shelter, at this point in game, look for a clue or some type of advantage, and there it is non the nails, Cole says he can't find it, and he's using the nails...

see desi and Jessic walking in woods...
Jessica: pleased to here that Desi and Joe are still working together, I feel like a queen bee now

ryan: so glad to talk to Devon....see them walking me you lauren, tight with them...I am tight with JP and Chrissy, perfect alliance, us vs. the healers. this is the cream of the crop will dictate the rest of the game a hustler doesn't wait, a hustler goes and makes new alliances.

"Pre Challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 09:27 PM
Jessica feels in charge with Lauren, Ben, Mike, Cole + Desi, Joe
Ryan, Devon, Chrissy, JP, Ashley, +Lauren and Ben

Day 18

Devon: right now looking at the 12 we have this is the strongest we had, us hustlers have been flying under the radar...see Devon and Lauren, just talk to people but don't let them know what we are doing

Lauren: the heroes and the hustlers want the healers gone....I like dr. Mike, and to me that's not good...Lauren tells Mike immediately, devon wants to get out the healers, says Dr. MIke. Reality is we ae still 5 strong and I am close with Lauren and Ben and I expect a war.

Devon talking to Ben with Chrissy: take out Cole or Joe...chrissy says she could barely take a lunch with Joe. Devon in cons: Cole is strong and if he lost first *C he would be good to take out

ben: Ben wants to see, can he trust Cole...he's selfish, doesn't respect anyone here, only himself...Ben complains to Jessica

Jessica says that cole doesn't think, he's my number one and I need him here, it's time for another chat...Jessica and Lauren tell Cole to not eat in front of others

Mike...tells Ben that voting cole would ruin our 5 strong

Ben tells Mike that Cole is the biggest threat

Mike: I imagine that I am the only one playing this game but the truth is everyone is playing, just because I thought we were tighter doesn't mean they will stick together

Cole: confessional how he was at the top now at the bottom (after Mike tells him that they are all gunning for Cole or Joe), have to put it into a whole other gear

"Pre TC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 09:39 PM
Day 19

The IC, come on in...

The IC necklace....only one, stand on narrow beam, spin ball on narrow track, ball drops or you step off, out...See Cole when he says seventh person voted out, then MIKE...

spinning the ball...Ryan is out

so many ways this game can get you....hypnotic trance, that ball spinning, don't let it lull you into...put one foot on that beam....Mike is out...
Down to 10, new challenge, be the first one to win it, first safe in the merge
further down the beam, Jessic is out
9 left

Joe is sweating

time to move down the beam, one foot in the most narrow section, Ben is struggling, and out

JP is out

Devon is out

Lauren is out
Cole is teetering and nice recovery
Joe drops

down to four, desi, cole, chrissy ashley

Cole is shaking and drops, then chrissy, desi and ashley

30 minutes into the challenge

Ryan first out at 2 seconds
Chrissy answers Jiffy's question they have been up there 900 times longer than Ryan....

time to move to sudden death, both feet go to narrow part of the beam...desi wobbles, but Ashley drops
Demi wins IC! They hug!

Cole with head down, JP seen , and Ben seen, then Ryan...

Ryan: going into a merge vote is is of great importance and take out a threat, so now it's time for the hustlers and heroes to come together and try to take out the healer tribe.

"RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 7"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 09:58 PM
see the whale!....they congratulate, Cole, he's very worried, and apparently I have rubbed ben the wrong way with my eating habits...he sits down with Ben,
Ben didn't want to call you out, Cole says he wishes you had, and the whole fish thing, eating it for yourself...

Ben: he's offended me the whole time I have been with him, going against them could back fire on me, so I have to be tactfully, to get further in the game.

Joe and Cole talking...
Joe: I am aware that I may be a target, people are terrified that I may have one...Cole is trying to get Joe with them....Joe says that Ben is playing both sides..Joe tells Cole that I will go off in tc...If I feel I need to use i=my idol in conf. he will u se it.

Lauren and Mike are talking getting out Chrissy
Mike says they are five hearers strong to vote out Chrissy, the smart ones have to go...Cole tells them that Ben is a maybe, he has all his heroes back

Lauren says that we need to stick with our 5...Ben says he doesn't trust Cole...we are thinking about ourselves

Lauren: Ben and I have been together, and we need to stick together. Lauren tells him think about tit...

see the red and blue tribe talking....they say that we should vote for Cole,
Chrissy wants to vote out Joe

I would be agreeable to vote Jessica out, unlikely that she has one. Jes and Cole are tight
Ben says that Chrissy trusts me, will I vote her out or stick with Yawa...one thing is certain, battle lines drawn and war is not a pretty thing, and we are going tonight....

TC

Jiffy says the merge is significant...individual part of the game. Ryan says you have the original divisions and our first divisions
Mike says that the players here thinking about 1, 2, 3 moves
Cole ...i will say I trust you and I am not worried to my alliance
Lauren: have to think about everything, threat now, later, or do they just plain get on your nerves
Chrissy: we are looking at much more than physical threats
Joe: there are bigger threats out there, it's about trust, I told Desi I got you, and we are both here...all these people here they just talk
Mike...Joe says since day one, I got you all, except Mike...he said that mike's looking for the idol...
Joe whips out his idol and shows everyone, I will rock it for right now, and puts on his idol.
Cole, you had a reaction, I know that the names thrown out were me and Joe, so this could be my first and last tribal
Jess: it could be me, idols change the whole game, are we good?
Cole: Joe does talk a lot, but I like Joe, we found the idol together
Ben says that battle lines are drawn and we will see who is aligned with who and some one is going home.

See Jessica

Vote tally

Joe takes off his idol...and stands up...plays it for himself
Chrissy
Jessica
Chrissy
Jessica
Chrissy
Jess
Chrissy
Jess
Chrissy
Jessica
Jessica
Jessica

Jessica is toast

Wow! Joe shakes his head

she waves...see Cole then Joe
See Ben

In S when battle lines are drawn, it's not about who goes home but it's about who survives and the new lines that are drawn.

"We were all blindsided! "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 10:03 PM
Jessica is out, but WHY couldn't it have been CHRISSY??? LOL!

Next week on Survivor:

The healers future looks grim,
Mike: it seems like the end of the world
Joe: we got completely blindsided
Jiffy: but they are not going down without a fight,
Chrissy screams....JP....as she tries to prevent Cole from digging under the flag
Ben: Cole just started digging
Ryan: pandemonium just exploded in front of me

Jessica says who knew that a game could crush you, thought only men could do that, maybe we can still have a date later. I will miss Cole

"RE: We were all blindsided! "
Posted by michel2 on 11-08-17 at 10:06 PM
We sure were but why couldn't it have been COLE???

Chrissy is a smart lady, coming up with that Plan B which got Joe's idol and a Healer. I think the Healers' biggest mistake was to impose their choice on Ben. No way was he going to vote out Chrissy but if they'd ask him for his preference maybe it would have worked.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 10:31 PM
Ben was the key, but I think they knew it was a gamble, but he AND Lauren stuck together. Only 5 people, Joe, Desi, Jessica, Cole, and Mike voted for Chrissy, Ben and Lauren stuck together, and I thought that Lauren played it well...

Posted by michel2 on 11-08-17 at 11:46 PM
I don't think Lauren played it well at all because the Healers can tell the others just how close she was to them. She's now 7th on that totem pole.

As much as I hate going to rocks, a 6-6 tie would have left 5 Heroes/Hustlers vulnerable against only Cole, Desi and Lauren. If it would have worked, Lauren would have been 4th in that alliance, maybe even 2nd next to Mike.

Posted by Chez on 11-09-17 at 00:18 AM
At least with Jessica gone, no one else knows Dr. Mike has a HII.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-08-17 at 10:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-17 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Thanks Flo Po. LOL to you and Michel about why it couldn't have been Chrissy or Cole going home!

Good episode - nice to have a new challenge and they FINALLY got their bathing suits. Why did they make them wait so long? Their underwear was nasty weeks ago!

Good job on the editing too - I really wasn't sure who the two choices were going to be until tribal. (Although if we looked at recent history, the merge boot is no longer a strong male, it's female: Jessica, Michelle, Hali...)

Posted by michel2 on 11-08-17 at 11:49 PM
The trend is simply due to the fear of idols. They want to get the idol out but by putting votes on someone that wouldn't have an idol or be given one.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-09-17 at 01:13 PM
I should have said that since the merge boot is becoming someone who wouldn't have an idol or someone an idol wouldn't have been played for ONE of us should have guessed Jessica as the merge boot! We whiffed!

Posted by michel2 on 11-09-17 at 03:49 PM
We certainly did! But if you look at them, both your descriptions applied to Cole. So I repeat; why couldn't it have been Cole???

Posted by CTgirl on 11-09-17 at 04:15 PM

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-09-17 at 06:14 PM
You know the editing should have given us Jessica at least as a possibility. We saw Jessica as a tight couple with Cole, then last week she said she had learned and we saw that she started to bond and move toward Mike. But, then, the next week, with Cole's fainting, she told us she was not ready to play the game without him. Her stock went right down the toilet.

Posted by michel2 on 11-09-17 at 10:32 PM
Yes, but I was interpreting that to mean she would have to learn to play without him; that Cole would be voted out and then we'd see her working on her own. Why couldn't it be Cole???!

Posted by Sheldor on 11-10-17 at 06:36 AM
"Why couldn't it be Cole???!"

Because then lots of us would have got the vote off correct!

I felt this moment in Tribal Council...

Really drove home the fact that these three had NEVER been to a Tribal Council yet putting a big target on all three of them.

Posted by michel2 on 11-10-17 at 10:16 AM
Yes but the same happened to Michelle of the Beauty tribe and look how that turned out...

Posted by Sheldor on 11-10-17 at 11:27 PM
Well in both Kaoh Rong and HHH the Merge Vote off was one of players who had never been to Tribal Council. Nick in Kaoh Rong and Jessica in HHH.

I can't see Cole going on to win after Jessica was voted out but I definitely can see Dr. Mike going on to win.