URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8733
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 7"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-06-17 at 03:40 PM
Who will be the merge boot? Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

Ashley
Ben
Chrissy
Cole
Desi
Devon
Jessica
Joe
JP
Lauren
Dr. Mike
Ryan

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Ben"
Posted by michel2 on 11-06-17 at 06:55 PM
With a 5-4-3 split at merger, I think the 4 Heroes will team up with their Hustler buddies to target the Healers. If so then Joe would be target #1. It could be Cole but fainting may have shown enough weakness to keep him safe. If they vote Joe then the idol bounce would hit either Devon or Ben. Since Jiffy isn't hot at all on Ben in his assessment then I have to think the Marine is going.

"Cole"
Posted by kingfish on 11-06-17 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-17 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

Use of Michel's analysis actually points me at Cole, figuring that fainting gives anyone who needs it compassionate cover for a boot vote, and others for whom a mere dizzy episode doesn't forgive his being a food hog on a tribe of desperately hungry Survivors an excuse to boot the annoyance. Granted he'll probably get Jessica's vote, and maybe Joe will get a vote or two, but Cole will go down.

There is also the confession from Jessica that she doesn't want to compete without Cole. Ominous words indeed for Cole's future. I don't think the editors included that as well as the scenes that painted him as a ridiculous self justifying food hog last week without a purpose in mind.

Story arc, meet Cole.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

"Cole"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-06-17 at 11:57 PM
I think the Heroes + Hustlers will be afraid that since Joe knew where the Soko(Yellow) Idol was hidden that he might have found the Blue(Levu) Idol as well. They don't know Cole helped Joe find the Soko(Yellow) Idol and they don't have enough votes to split the vote so I think they might go after Healer Cole and neither Joe nor Mike will save Cole with their idols.

Also Cole has the most Press Images especially 7 Single shots.
Next highest Single shots are Ben and Devon with 5 each.

"JP"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-07-17 at 05:21 PM

"Ryan"
Posted by personofinterest on 11-08-17 at 03:39 PM
Maybe folks won't like that he is close to Chrissy now, and Ali's parting words may have been more of a shot at Ryan than anyone else.

"Cole"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-08-17 at 03:43 PM
Someone has to go.

"Cole"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-08-17 at 06:07 PM
Seems like a healer should go home this week. Cole doesn't bring much to the viewing table so I'd like to see him gone (and see if Jessica can have a growth story without him).

"Cole"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-08-17 at 08:37 PM
Cole has a big mouth.
Ben, Lauren, Mike recognize that he's a brat that has tantrums, and consumes everything.
Now that JP is there, they don't need his fishing skills.
He's part of a power couple that needs to be broken up.
I think it's more likely that JP or Devon will win the IC. I think that the Red and Blue tribes will target the yellow healers. Mike has an in with Ben and Lauren. Joe has an idol, that he will not share, and he'll only play on himself. Mike certainly won't give him his idol. Cole is toast. Hopefully.