URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8724
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Time to Vote! Week 5"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-23-17 at 01:44 PM
Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

Levu
Ashley
Desi
Devon
Joe

Soko
Ali
Chrissy
JP
Roark
Ryan

Yawa
Ben
Cole
Jessica
Lauren
Dr. Mike

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Roark"
Posted by michel2 on 10-24-17 at 06:00 PM
I think Chrissy will fabricate the story about Roark wanting an all-female alliance. OK, maybe Roark will mention in passing that there are 3 women in the tribe and only 2 guys but I think Chrissy will really take that and run with it to JP in order to convince him NOT to go to Roark with the idea of eliminating the Hustlers. Chrissy wants to protect her new allies and she succeeds by getting Roark out of there.

"Roark"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-24-17 at 06:18 PM
Totally, what Michel said. Agreed.

Roark has no story, and her only confessional last week was going from a strong 6, to the only one...

"JP"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-24-17 at 10:03 PM
I also think the yellow tribe will go to tribal, and although it makes more sense for Roark to go, I think the "Next week on survivor" is misdirection. It would be Survivor irony with JP saying "Roark next" if he got booted. It's getting close to merge time and Alan left last week so they might not be as keen to keep JP as earlier in the game.

"JP"
Posted by Tungusta on 10-25-17 at 02:10 PM
Ditto. They could try and get out the strong players before merge.

"Ben"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-25-17 at 04:59 PM
It does appear that Yellow might be losing the IC (Ryan looking away, we see Chrissy going twice) and that Red may have won (we see Dr. Mike standing up as Jessica is doing the maze and then 5 minutes later Dr. Mike is sitting down while we see Yellow Chrissy trying again) but I'm also torn by the preview only showing the Red tribe with Mike/Jessica finding the idol and Ben having troubles with nightmares. There are also NO camp photos this week for some reason. Could Ben quit? If Red does go to Tribal Council Mike pre-game said Ben was his biggest threat and they have an idol so those 3 (Mike, Jessica, Cole) can safely vote out Ben or Lauren. Probably a long shot but I'm going with Ben.