URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8721
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 4"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-16-17 at 11:20 AM
Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

“LEVU”- HEROES TRIBE
Alan Ball
Ben Driebergen
John “JP” Hilsabeck
Chrissy Hofbeck
Ashley Nolan

“SOKO”- HEALERS TRIBE
Jessica Johnston
Roark Luskin
Cole Medders
Joe Mena
Desiree “Desi” Williams
Mike Zahalsky

“YAWA”- HUSTLERS TRIBE
Alexandrea “Ali” Elliott
Devon Pinto
Lauren Rimmer
Ryan Ulrich

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Alan"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-17-17 at 05:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-17 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

The Hustlers will probably be the minority in every tribe and that could make them the swing vote. I was thinking the stories about Alan and/or Joe last week could have been setting up why they get voted out this week and since Joe has an idol (and maybe 2 if he ends up on a new beach) I'm going with Alan for now.

"Joe"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-17-17 at 08:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-17 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

I really have no idea....it's the first switch up and it could be anyone. But, Joe has had a story from the start when he cornered Mike and bullied him. Then, we saw him get an idol with enlisting Cole. He's stated that Cole could be a liability, but last week we saw that Cole has notified Roark, Desi, Jessica to blindside Joe.

If Joe were to end up on a tribe with 3 Healers, Joe would think that he'd be on easy street. But, it would be a shocking tribal council if the 2 other Healers teamed up with the others on the new tribe and blindsided Joe with his idol.

Could be fan fiction?
ETA: My second choice would be a resolution of the Ashley/Alan conflict...I'm getting tired of Ashley whining all the time about getting Alan out.

"Ali"
Posted by michel2 on 10-17-17 at 08:47 PM
She has big plans for the game but the Survivor Gods don't care...

"Alan"
Posted by kingfish on 10-18-17 at 11:06 AM
The snake quote is probably from either Lauren or Alan. I do not see it coming from Ali or Ben. Another possibility is that someone on Joe's new tribe says this when they learn of Joe's HI.

Joe's well has been poisoned now that his HI is known (someone from his original tribe will probably be on his new tribe). Alan is still of the opinion that his accusation against Ashley and JP was brilliant, and will be tempted to try something similar again on his new tribe, and his new tribe mates are likely to catch on to his dumb play and target him for it.

Lauren has no real enemies, Pat is gone and her original tribe mates have no real grudge against her, so even though she is probably a snake hater metaphorically, Alan is more likely to say this as part of his attack on someone in his new tribe.

So the boot this week will be Alan. If he is on a tribe with Joe, Joe could be the target of his snake attack because of his HI, and the vote would be split between Joe and Alan, Joe would play his HI and boomerang Alan right out on his ass.

Since we have no idea of what the new tribes will look like or who seems to lose IC, this is all I got.

"Jessica"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-18-17 at 12:06 PM
or Alan...or Joe...Those are the three that jump out at me from last week's episode. I don't think it'll be a surprise boot. It will be someone whose story was already focused on, and Jessica is the weakest of those three who could be a victim of the swap.

"Desi"
Posted by Tungusta on 10-18-17 at 03:16 PM
I guess one name is just as good as another.

"Lauren"
Posted by personofinterest on 10-18-17 at 04:20 PM
She is more than capable of rubbing people the wrong way!