URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8717
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 3"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 07:45 PM
Please place all comments and discussion regarding episode 3 in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget, no siggies please!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 08:05 PM
At the hero tribe Alan was aiming to take out a power couple, at the healer tribe Joe and Cole went on an idol hunt
At Hustler tribe simone and Patrick were the clear targets
At TC, Patrick made a questionable remark, in the end Simone went home, 16 left

At night, in the AM, see Hustlers, they are wearing Simone's clothing that she left
Ryan cons: Simone's stuff was up for grabs, she left a lot...see the guys,
the practicality of the nee high boots goes on and on, simone is showing her worth....

Ryan and Patrick talk about keeping Ali....Ryan says that Ali is in same age range as us, so Lauren is the next one to go

See the girls

Lauren says she was nervous, what about me and you, if we go to another TC, then what? Ali says lets keep tight

Lauren in cons: feels like she is on the outs, hard, doesn't feel included, she's a single mother, my tribunates are like high school buddies....Devon joins them, Lauren continues, I trust almost everyone here, gives me the opportunity to put target on Patrick...
Ali: I have no idea what is going on with Patrick, at TC, he's blurting out words, but if he goes, we will have less with challenges, Patrick doesn't understand that the social game is so huge...

cut to intro

"RE: Previously on Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-17 at 06:28 AM
Did Jiffy tell us the boot in the intro....At TC, Patrick made a questionable remark, in the end Simone went home, 16 left

"After the Intro"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 08:16 PM
With the first scene at Hustler beach talking about who the next one to vote out is, makes me wonder if the losers will be the Healers?

See the whale and we are at Heroes...Chrissy telling Ben, you and me are in the best place in the tribe

Ben: 7 days, could say that Chrissy and I are driving the train, Ashley is a good hard worker, so it's Alan or JP...JP fishes, right now we haven't made any decisions, see JP fishing, see Alan cutting the coconut

Alan: I'm having trouble with the coconuts, everybody else can do it, it takes me 30 minutes to get a coconut open...this is not my element at all, at end of day I play in the NFL and I can't get a coconut open, I laugh, but it's tough out here....

See ASley looking at JP, he's getting dreamier and dreamier, overtime he walks out of the ocean with another fish something happens in side me, coming the provider, more anymore useful, not like Alan, but JP and I cannot talk to each other because of Alan calling us some kind of power couple, so now if Alan sees anything between us, he's going to blow, I can definitely do with out him...

See Ben and Ashley walking, we have to think about our game, Alan is not a safe bet, Ben says that neither is JP...puppy needing to be led...
Ben: Ashley is part of a power couple, keeps pulling for JP to stay in the game, normally as the power couple in S, it don't work out good, says Ben

Healers:

Joe: feeling good, won every challenge, everyone is on the same page with voting out Mike first, everyone thinks he has the idol, definitely concerned about Cole and Jess, he's a love bird, he knows I have the idol

See Jessica fishing, see Cole on the raft...

Jessica: the fishing is 100% bonding, only time we get to be together...life outside of S I move like a slug, I come from a super religious background and I am a virgin, so my face feels red of him thinking about me, being a couple in S is hard,

Cole and Jess on beach, talking enjoying my self...Jessica wants to talk about the game, Cole says that I can guarantee that you are safe, I better be, Cole tells her that Joe has the idol

Cole shows me more of herself and I keep liking it, she's my dream girl, wanted to share with her my information...

Jessica is so happy she kisses him on the cheek...

Jess: having the knowledge that Joe has the idol gives me so much happiness, to my benefit that Joe has the idol, My kisses are very private, my lips don't go near other people's cheeks very often so this is big!

"RE: After the Intro"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 08:17 PM
So, targets at hustler beach: Lauren or Patrick
Target at Hero beach: Alan or JP
Target at Healer beach: Mike or Joe?

Posted by michel2 on 10-11-17 at 09:07 PM
At Healers, it could have been Joe or Cole.

Posted by Sheldor on 10-12-17 at 03:18 PM
"At Healers, it could have been Joe or Cole. "

...at this point in the show I was hopeful my Joe vote prediction had a chance to come true!

"Pre Challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 08:27 PM
at Hustlers, day 8

See Ryan and Patrick....Patrick walks off...Ryan watches him...
Ryan: Patrick is searching for the idol, don't do it in front of everyone, makes people paranoid...see him looking...

Patrick I have idol fever, I am not hiding looking for the idol....moving industry doesn't stop, always in motion I work harder than the rest of my other tribe mates

Ali: Me and Patrick are together, he doesn't have much of a social game, I need to help him, see her tell him don't look for it in front of other, don't want your name to be next....takes away from my personality....takes away from my game if I can't be me...

Healers, day 8:

See Roarke and Mike, Joe, Jessica...Joe is pick,y, Desi: Joe had issues with how we cooked something, if he ddoens't like it he chucks it in the woods, Roark tells him, you are welcome to cook the next time, rubs people the wrong way, says Cole, more I see him with the idol, he has all the power

See Cole and Jessica talk about blindsiding Joe...Cole doesn't want that idol thrown around with out my say in it

Cole tells Roark

Jessica just word vomits that Joe has the idol...get rid of him if we lose tonight, we could split votes between Joe and Mike

Jessica in cons: should have waited, discussed with me to see what WE wanted to do

Roark: Joe is a blindside candidate because he is locked in on Mike

See Cole tell Desi, he's talking and convincing them to blindside Joe instead of voting Mike out, Desi and Roark love it, he complains too much
Demi like s it
Jessica: Pissed at Cole by telling Roark and Desi...he lost a lot of power with me, last thing you want is for Joe to find out that we know, then our heads would be on the chopping block so I am not sure blindsiding Joe is the best strategy at this point

"IC Challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 08:39 PM
Day 8, the IC...

See the challenge venue

First look at new Hustler tribe, Joe smiles

race thru obstacles, use sand bags to knock blocks off ledge then stack one on the other, first to win...and play for Chickens, 4 of them, 1 rooster, 3 hands, second place is a dozen eggs courtesy of ;the first place chickens.

Sit outs: Mike,

under and over....doing great, everyone to the mat then they get up and over....Heroes first....Ben tossing for heroes
Cole tossing and Patrick tossing

JP coming in for Ben

JP is good, then cole is good
Healers are in first, starting to stack, then Heroes get theirs, Patrick is refusing to give up his turn
Patrick is choking
Healers and heroes stacking..Patrick knocks it down

they have to stand on shoulders to get it, and the healers have it wrong...they forgot a block

Heroes win

Healers win second

Hustlers back to TC again

See Ali, then Lauren

Heroes get the chickens

See Patrick

See Lauren

Patrick what is the feeling, going back to TC, down to 5...yes, we like each other and we all get along well, quite depressing

Lauren: But we gotta do it

Lauren: We just lost the challenge, Patrick didn't want to give up the throwing,like a one man show I played baseball for 25 years, I can hit a catcher in the forehead, everyone is over Patrick, gotta make sure that he goes home...

"Post IC Drama, pre-TC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 08:55 PM
Whale...whale sounds...Hustlers....

Sorry guys...Pat: at the challenge I wan't hitting all the targets...Lauren tells him that he can't justify it....he doesn't think that her coming in for me would have changed much

they know he tried his hardest

Lauren walks off to beach

We are good, says devon...we are voting her out...Ryan tells him don't even worry

Cons: I am comfortable knowing Lauren is going home I will go out of my way to make sure she's comfortable

goes to talk to Lauren

He feels terrible
Lauren tells him we knew you were tired, we were telling you, you were a one man team
Lauren cons: Pat didn't quit, would rather lose as a team instead of one person losing for all of us.
Lauren tells Patrick I know yOu got me in mind to vote me out...

She tells Patrick, I know you want me, redheads can't like very well

See a hawk

Lauren and Ali talking....about Patrick, about how he just lost

Ali: Pat is competitive when it came down to it, we didn't win, have to figure out if Patrick here is really not helping us

Lauren talking to Ryan, don't trust Patrick

Ryan telling Devon~ talking about who to vote

Ryan says that me and Devon are in power and we can dictate what to do....don't know what to do yet

see them talk...Pat and Lauren hate each other...
Devon: Pat stepped u p at challenge, if you step up, you better be able to handle it...Lauren I trust, she' doesn't fit in, may be more likely to lose next immunity challenge

Lauren: I 'm a hustler for a reason, if it is me going, I won't go without a fight

TC: Jiffy asks when do you realize that it isn't working
Lauren talks about just one doing for all the team
Patrick admits he blew it
Lauren: Iwas going to say same thing, I played outfield for 25 years, we need to lose together and win together....
Ali's take: Patrick called an executive decision and stayed in, who knows, I don't like to dwell on things in the past
Patrick: gives me comfort that I won't be held totally accountable
Lauren: we still have to play as a team and he's not a team player, all he does is look for the idol...
Patrick: I am worried that Lauren has an idol, on beach we spoke, she didn't want to hear my bull #####,
Lauren says I know you are voting for me tonight...I've never believed a redhead a day in my life, one of us will be blindsided
Ryan says he's never been in a relationship...do you feel the tribe is airing to get movement going...not a happy group and not successful, someone is influencing the group in a negative way
Devon: my vote will be to get the chemistry back together,
Lauren says yes, keep it going and make it better
Ryan:
Ali laughs at Ryan
Patrick: how can we work together to gain members, I am good at making friends and get an alliance
Ali: says why can't you get along with Lauren...
Patrick: I always welcome criticism, I am not perfect...not necessarily a good social player, it's a wake up call to me
I want to grow from all this
Ryan: can this flip a tribe? Ryan says we won't be used as pawns, we are not coming in as CEO's, Ali says that's why we are hustlers...

vote

Lauren: Pat You are aggravating
Pat: Lauren Sorry Lauren, you have to go.

Vote tally:

Pat
Lauren
Patrick
Patrick

Patrick is pissed

You guys are awful

Tribal is the end for somebody but tonight it also appears to be a rebirth for the tribe...

"RE: Post IC Drama, pre-TC"
Posted by michel2 on 10-11-17 at 09:05 PM
I'll have to watch again to make sure I saw it right but I liked what Ryan did when Jeff asked if anyone wanted to play an idol: He stared at Lauren and only at Lauren. That had to be to make Patrick think he wasn't the target, that Ryan was worried about Lauren playing the idol. Even if Patrick had found the idol, he probably wouldn't have played it.

"RE: Post IC Drama, pre-TC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 09:07 PM
Yes, I noticed that too, michel. As soon as Jiffy asked if anyone had the idol and wanted to play it, he stared directly at Lauren only, as if Lauren was his vote....

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 09:06 PM
Congrats CT Girl for picking Patrick!

Jiffy: Just when you think you are on top ~ See Jessica and Cole, then Ryan
Ben: Things are well oiled and greased and we are moving,
Jiffy: The game flips upside down, everybody drop your buffs, we are switching tribes
Jessica: My palms are sweating my heart was racing See Alan
Chrissy: everything gets erased and it's a brand new game
Devon: Wild

Patrick : This is the worst thing I've ever felt I had no idea it was coming I had total trust with ryan, Devon, and Ali. Hope you guys don't have a very successful game cause you are liars and I, it really hurts me that you didn't keep your word. It's too early in the game for me to leave and this has been devastating...

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by michel2 on 10-11-17 at 09:11 PM
What a sour loser!

I wonder if showing Ben's confidence is an indication that he will be in trouble post swap. You'd think that he'd get in with any group but what if he winds up with 4 Healers.

Right now, they are 6 Healers, 5 Heroes and 4 Hustlers left so I'm guessing 7-7 and 1 player sent off for a couple of days. Any hints of something different?

Posted by Sheldor on 10-12-17 at 03:48 PM
"Right now, they are 6 Healers, 5 Heroes and 4 Hustlers left so I'm guessing 7-7 and 1 player sent off for a couple of days. Any hints of something different?"

All seasons with 18 players and 3 tribes have swapped after 4 boots so swapping after 3 boots is a new situation.

I also think most likely is 7-1 with 1 player sent off maybe to meet up with someone like Debbie did with Cochran.

On the other hand the Press Images show THREE complete Immunity Challenge lanes (Blue, Yellow, Red) and there are TWO Rewards a BIG one (Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Sugar?, Bread/Rolls, and some sealed brown paper bags). The smaller reward is not shown.

So that seems to imply 3 tribes of 5.

Posted by michel2 on 10-11-17 at 09:16 PM
By the way, the swap affects the reward: The actual reward winners could be the Healers who will certainly eat their dozen eggs for breakfast while the Heroes may wait a day to get some eggs before deciding to kill a chicken. That wait could mean only a couple of the Heroes come back to their camp to enjoy those chicken.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-17 at 10:07 AM
My first thought was that I'd rather have the eggs! I don't think the chickens lay many eggs once they go on a Survivor diet so they end up becoming dinner. Didn't Jeremy or someone say there isn't a lot of meat on them?

Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-17 at 10:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-17 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

I didn't have specific reasons for picking Patrick, just a hunch.

1. When listening to an interview with Simone yesterday she said that Ryan and Lauren had bonded over being oddballs. This was alluded to last night in the show. I kind of think Ryan is subtly running the show on Hustlers and might side with Lauren over Patrick.

2. In a Survivor fantacizr game that I play in, Patrick was scored as having 9 confessionals and that jumped out at me from all the years of observing confessional counts on this board. They scored Lauren has having 5.

Overall a ho-hum episode. Hopefully we'll get some scrambling and strategy from the swap but there is still more cannon fodder left to be booted too.

Posted by Sheldor on 10-12-17 at 03:28 PM
Congrats CTgirl on picking Patrick!

I remember hearing #1

Re: #2 Yeah Patrick had been featured in both Ep1 and Ep2 but the previous 2 boots were not featured at all!