URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8701
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S35|Survivor Cast Bios and Meet Videos"

Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-17 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

Jeff Probst
Host
Jeff Probst is a four-time Emmy Award winner for "Outstanding Reality Host." He has traveled the world serving as both host and executive producer for Survivor. Also, he received an Emmy in 2001 when the show won the first-ever "Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Special Class)." Probst is a New York Times best-selling author of a kid's adventure series, Stranded. Probst is also a feature film director. In 2002, he wrote and directed Finder's Fee, starring Ryan Reynolds, James Earl Jones, Robert Forster, and Matthew Lillard. Most recently, he produced and directed the feature film Kiss Me, starring John Corbett, Sarah Bolger, Rita Wilson, Emily Osment, Missy Pyle, and Jenna Fischer. Probst hosts the Howard Stern Celebrity Fan Roundtable for Howard Stern on Sirius/XM radio and previously served as host of VH1's

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Meet Survivor Season 35 Castaway Alan Ball"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:08 AM
Meet Survivor Season 35 Castaway Alan Ball

Biography: Alan Ball
Hometown: Detroit, Mich.
Current Residence: Houston, Texas

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Alan Ball

Hobbies: Golf, scuba diving, and riding my motorcycle.

Pet peeves: I can't stand liars or people who feel entitled. I also can't do clutter and people who don't clean up after themselves.

Three words to describe you: Intelligent, athletic, and clever.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Being a seventh round draft pick and grinding for nine years in the NFL.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My parents. They are my best friends. I respect the both for their work ethic, and everything they instilled in me. My parents have been married for 30+ years and I know that takes work.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Hot sauce because it makes everything better, a picture of my wife because sometimes just looking at her changes my mood, and baby wipes!

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
I honestly don't think you will see gameplay like mine; one of the only things I have in common with people on past seasons is there was a winner.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
Playing football has fed my drive to compete physically for a long time. Of course there are mental aspects but I feel like this is competing mentally, physically, and strategically. I also want to win on my own merit—no coaches, no practice—just me winning outside of something I've done for years.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
Everything I've accomplished I've had to scratch and claw at it. I've never been given anything or put in situations to succeed. My life has always been about proving people wrong and I feed on that, here is another shot.

"Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Patrick Bolton"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:15 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Patrick Bolton

Biography: Patrick Bolton
Hometown: Lanett, Ala.
Current Residence: Auburn, Ala.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Patrick Bolton

Hobbies: Traveling to new places, snow and water skiing, and fishing.

Pet peeves: Don't leave dishes in the sink. Pay me my money when it is due.

Three words to describe you: Persistent, playful, and thankful.

Sustaining our business, Bolt Movers, and my sanity even through its tough times. Starting and running a new business puts you through stressful situations, but my family and friends have always kept me going strong.

My hero is my dad. He has been there for me and has supported me through everything! He has never let me down. I value the consistency, candor, love, and honesty that he shows to me and others. He has always set a good example for me and he leads by his actions. I would not have gotten where I am today without him! I give him a lot of credit for who I am today! I am thankful God has blessed me with a wonderful father and a great family.

Teriyaki Sauce. Everything tastes better with teriyaki sauce. Next would be Takis (hot chili and lime flavor) because they are amazing and finally a pen and pad to document each play that made me Sole Survivor.

Joe from Season 30. He was a nice guy and knew how to use his social skills to make friends in the game. When he was backed against a wall, he fought as hard as he could to win every individual immunity and save himself. He wasn't a quitter and neither am I!

My primary motivation is to win a million dollars! I'm a businessman and this is a business trip!

I believe that I can withstand the challenges in every facet. I can solve puzzles, work well with my team, strategize, and in most cases beat out my competitors with my endurance. I can take on the outdoor elements, I can fish, I can build a shelter, and probably start a fire. I am good at bonding with others and communicating to create friendship and strategies so that my team will not want to eliminate me. I will be too valuable to get rid of, but will not outperform to look like a threat.

"S35|Meet Ben Driebergen"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:20 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Ben Driebergen

Biography Ben Driebergen
Hometown: Boise, Id.
Current Residence: Boise, Id.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Ben Driebergen

Hobbies: Circle track car racing, building and shooting guns, and camping with my family.

Pet peeves: Whining.

Three words to describe you: Hilarious, strong-willed, and motivated.

Being a good dad and husband.

Michael Blake Wafford because he gave his life for our country. We were together in Iraq and we were a team.

My cowboy hat, my boots, and my running shoes.

I'm a mix of Russell Hantz, Boston Rob, and Joe Anglim. I'm a little conniving and manipulative like Russell, have the determination and confidence of Boston Rob, and the athletic ability of Joe.

Winning a million dollars and being on an island and living with nothing.

Because I have survived and overcome so many situations and met so many different people with different personalities. My social game is on point and my leadership and survival skills have been tried, tested, and proven.

"S35|Meet Alexandrea "Ali" Elliott"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-17 AT 03:25 AM (EST)

Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Alexandrea "Ali" Elliott

Biography Alexandrea "Ali" Elliott
Hometown: Eastvale, Calif.
Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Alexandrea "Ali" Elliott

Hobbies: Working out, shopping, and sharing cool photos on social media.

Pet peeves: I have tons of pet peeves. I hate busy parking lots and I also despise traffic. Living in LA has raised my blood pressure to all of this.

Three words to describe you: Vivacious, ambitious, and smart.

I would say my diploma.

Jesus.

A mirror of course to see if I was looking good and I could possibly use the reflection to help make fire, my Bible since it would help keep me sane and tampons—they never bring up periods on Survivor but I do believe that would be an issue I wouldn't want to deal with.

I would say Andrea, because I know I will be a competition beast.

My primary motivation would be to see if I am even capable.

I am a pretty well-rounded individual and feel I can excel at the social, physical, and mental aspects of Survivor. My time is now!

"FYI!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-13-17 at 05:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-17 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

I listen to RHAP regularly. I listened on Monday and found out that Ali admits to KNOWING another castmate in the game. She said she went to college with this guy and she knows him, knows how he thinks, etc. I think she said he was a few years ahead or behind her?

Who is it? JP or Devon?

"RE: FYI!"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-18-17 at 06:24 PM
Hi Flowerpower. Ali's RHAP interview has not been published yet and "First One Out" Podcast of the Hustlers that includes Ali has also not been published yet.

So it must be someone else that said they went to college with JP or Devon. Or maybe it was in one of the comments about the other players that Josh includes in "First One Out"?

Do you happen to remember which RHAP episode you listened to on Mon 9/11?

"RE: FYI!"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-19-17 at 11:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-17 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

FlowerPower I found it!! I didn't realize "First One Out" Episode #4 was already out. That is where we first hear that Ali knows Patrick. Now the Ben & Ali RHAP interview is also out and Josh has her tell her story about knowing Patrick

Ali went to college with Patrick at Auburn and they were neighbors at school and in the same circle of friends.

"S35|Meet John "JP" Hilsabeck"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:27 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway John "JP" Hilsabeck

Biography John "JP" Hilsabeck
Hometown: Los Angeles
Current Residence: Los Angeles

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway John "JP" Hilsabeck

Hobbies: Surfing, hiking, and outdoor activities.

Pet peeves: People that don’t follow through.

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, adventurous, and romantic.

Being hired as a firefighter and having a good group of friends that I can count on.

My dad because he showed me that hard work and the right mindset can get you anywhere in life. Never quit and never give up.

My dog Thor because he’s my best friend, a GoPro for the adventure photos, and a picture of my family and friends to keep me inspired because I wouldn't be where I am today without them.

Jay because he was outgoing, fun, and was just down to earth.

The experience, adventure, and the chance to win the million dollars.

After watching the show, I always told myself "I could do that!" I love being outdoors and in the elements but most of all, it's the challenges and adventure that I thrive off most. You not only have to be athletic but smart and able to read people. As a firefighter, I feel that gives me an advantage. When we go on medical calls we have to pick apart the problem and figure out what's wrong so we can treat the patient. I feel that with my athletic ability and personality, I will be the final Survivor!

"S35|Meet Chrissy Hofbeck"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:30 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Chrissy Hofbeck

Biography Chrissy Hofbeck
Hometown: Bernardsville, N.J.
Current Residence: Lebanon Township, N.J.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Chrissy Hofbeck

Hobbies: Adventure travel, any kind of puzzle, and cheering on my kids at their sports and activities.

Pet peeves: When someone doesn't hold a fork correctly and eats like a caveman.

Three words to describe you: Mushy, happy, and efficient.

I've traveled through all seven continents! I'm proud of having graduated from Penn (as a math major!) and MIT. And mostly, I'm really proud of the three incredible humans that my husband and I have raised.

My husband and my children - they are just amazing in every way. Anyone who is afraid but goes for it anyway. Women in math.

A photo of my family since they'd get me through the super tough days, a blanket because I hate being cold, and tweezers.

Probably Tai Trang. He falls in love with everyone but gets cut-throat when he needs to. Or Spencer Bledsoe, who never gives up or stops looking for cracks.

The adventure! But it's an adventure with a goal, and I am a super competitive, Type A overachiever. I will win!

I am smart, lovable, and driven, and people like to help me, a combination that has led to great success. I get along with everyone, work hard, and always think "I can do it!"

"S35|Meet Jessica Johnston"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:33 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Jessica Johnston

Biography Jessica Johnston
Hometown: Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Current Residence: Louisville, Ky.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Jessica Johnston

Hobbies: Personal training and all things outdoors and fun.

Pet peeves: Any and all can openers—they just don't work.

Three words to describe you: Tenacious, congenial, and adventurous.

Obtaining my doctorate in Nursing before the age of 28 and creating a health and wellness brand "Belovist."

Cliché – My parents. They both have devoted their lives to helping others. They have worked hard and excelled in education and careers—showing me that hard work pays off. They have shown me what true love means as well as the value of family and having a relationship with Christ. Even in my adult life, I remember the wisdom and lessons they've taught me while growing up, and it keeps this scattered mind of mine on point! They are my biggest fans, and I am theirs.

First it would be baby powder because it makes my hair do incredible things and brightens up the face. It's like taking a powder bath! Next would be a swiss army knife so I can cut things like wood, food, and clothes. Finally, a fishing pole because this girl likes to eat!

Probably Andrea Boehlke. One of my biggest personality strengths is being likeable and able to entertain a crowd! I can relate to thinking that the world is at my fingertips, but really I don't like to compare myself to others. I just try to be my best self!

I'm looking for the time of my life! Of course the money, adventure, and opportunities to challenge myself physically, emotionally, and spiritually in ways that I haven't been challenged before.

I am extremely physically and mentally resilient as well as disciplined. I am driven by failures, challenges, and goals. I don't react solely on "good feelings." When I sense there is something to be accomplished, my Type A personality comes out! In the same breath, my sanguine personality always stands out as being a super-social optimist, which will give me favor with the other players. I could win Miss Congeniality of Survivor if there was such an award!

"S35|Meet Roark Luskin"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:37 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Roark Luskin

Biography Roark Luskin
Hometown: Palo Alto, Calif.
Current Residence: Santa Monica, Calif.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Roark Luskin

Hobbies: Falling into Bachelor social media black holes, listening to the Uhh Yeah Dude podcast, reading Yelp reviews of generic businesses, like my local Starbucks.

Pet peeves: Name something. It probably peeves me.

Three words to describe you: Sarcastic, focused, and intelligent.

I've had a photo taken of me every single day of my life.

Beyonce's daughter, Blue Ivy.

Toilet paper, because duh, Kalteen bars, because butter isn't a carb, and moisturizer, because my skin has a tendency to get dry.

If Sophie Clarke and Courtney Yates found a way to have a child I would be the result.

Clearly there is something wrong with me.

With a few exceptions, people usually like me. I am great at compartmentalizing, so I'll have the ability to form genuine connections with people, but I'm not one to lose sight of why I'm on Survivor—to be the winner.

"S35|Meet Cole Medders"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:41 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Cole Medders

Biography Cole Medders
Hometown: Little Rock, Ark.
Current Residence: Little Rock, Ark.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Cole Medders

Hobbies: Rock climbing, mountaineering, and backpacking.

Pet peeves: I can't stand lazy people who shirk responsibility.

Three words to describe you: Unreserved, dauntless, and flirtatious.

I have climbed the two tallest peaks in the Western Hemisphere—Denali and Acacongua.

Tommy Coldwell—this man is a professional climber who lost his ring finger and has a family. This man has it all just by pursuing his passions. His motto is "no excuses."

Weights to work out every day, a giant box of Legos for endless possibilities of fun, and a beach volleyball set because I could destroy everyone at it.

Spencer from Season 28. He came across as a nerd or just a little awkward but he ended up being really dominant in challenges and in the mental/social game and that's how I see myself.

Of course the money would be incredible but I honestly think having the title of Sole Survivor is the ultimate accomplishment for an outdoorsman like me.

I have the kind of mental fortitude and strength it takes to survive. I have the kind of fearlessness and problem solving skills it takes and I have the smarts. No one will come close to being as well rounded as I am.

"S35|Meet Joe Mena"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:43 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Joe Mena

Biography Joe Mena
Hometown: Bronx, N.Y.
Current Residence: Tolland, Conn.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Joe Mena

Hobbies: Working out, playing video games (fantasy football), and playing sports (flag football).

Pet peeves: My biggest pet peeve is that fake energetic, fake smile, person that we all know. Also, someone who does not take responsibility for their actions, and is constantly giving excuses. Let's not forget that individual that must have one up on you.

Three words to describe you: Real, confident, and energetic.

Obtaining my degree. This is something I'm proud of because it has given me the opportunity to secure my career and that has given me the lifestyle where I have the ability to provide my children with their wants, needs, and a lovely home that they can call their own. Without my degree, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this.

A hero is someone who is noble and will not let you down. My sisters are my heroes—they are noble, loyal, and love me unconditionally.

Me, myself, and a picture of my children. I don’t think I would need anything but a picture of my children. A picture would provide me with a tangible image of them instead of just a mental image.

Tony Vlachos' understanding of how to manipulate others, Mike Holloway's "ball to the walls" attitude, and Jeremy Collins' ability to stay true to himself.

Mo money baby! Of course the million dollars. I play "survivor" 40 hours a week at work. It would take me 10 plus years to earn a million dollars at my current work rate. Why not speed up the process and make a million in six weeks? It’s a no brainer. In addition, I always tell my son that he needs to give 100 percent in everything he does. I'm constantly telling him "go hard or go home." I just want him to see that what I preach, I also apply to myself.

I can relate to people from all paths of life, I work in a diverse community with diverse backgrounds in age, religion, and social status. I can converse with anyone about anything. With these stories, I’ll be able to manipulate individuals and my surroundings. I'm a likable, outspoken, and natural in most things I do. Nothing I do feels forced or uncomfortable. I'm well aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I'm not going to Survivor for vacation or fame. I'm not going to be away from my children for six weeks and come back empty handed. I can win this and I am confident I can.

"S35|Meet Simone Nguyen"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:47 AM
S35|Meet Simone Nguyen
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Simone Nguyen

Biography Simone Nguyen
Hometown: Worcester, Mass.
Current Residence: New York City

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Simone Nguyen

Hobbies: Volunteering, yoga, and complaining.

Pet peeves: I dislike people who lack self-awareness.

Three words to describe you: Expressive, loyal, and ambitious.

I don't really have one, but I'm proud of the fact that I earned full rides to Columbia, Harvard, and Tufts.

My mentor and friend Susan Shin, a successful businesswoman and attorney in NYC. You would never know the struggles or experiences she has had in life by looking at her. Not only is she one of the most talented people that you could meet, she is also one of the kindest.

I would bring a journal, my red Vietnamese blanket, and Chapstick.

Tai from Koah Rong, because I'm like bamboo in the wind, and Michaela from Millennials vs. Gen-X, because I enjoy judging everyone.

I wanted a change... for like a month.

I have good luck and I'm unafraid to make consequential decisions that affect everyone's game.

"S35|Meet Ashley Nolan"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 03:50 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Ashley Nolan

Biography Ashley Nolan
Hometown: Satellite Beach, Fla.
Current Residence: Satellite Beach, Fla.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Ashley Nolan

Hobbies: Surfing, working out, training, and eating.

Pet peeves: Ignorance, laziness, and complainers.

Three words to describe you: Impressive, tough, and hilarious.

Just about as well rounded as any woman could be. I'll be just one of the guys—out saving lives, working out, and cracking jokes all day and then all of the sudden I can put myself together into a well-spoken lady who can charm your socks off and still kick butt.

This whole world inspires me. Everywhere you look there is opportunity to make a change for the better and to really go out there and live the exact life you want to live. People get so caught up in the day to day that they forget that in each of us is the power to change. The way I see it, there's nothing stopping anyone who wants something bad enough from going out and making it happen; and if that thing doesn't work out, you learn, you grow, and you move on.

A surfboard to keep me sane, headphones to tune out other people's complaining, and a journal to secretly document everything and tactically plan how to use it against others.

Richard Hatch seemed to have the right idea, and because he won. I am a winner.

Life is WAY too short to not say YES to everything. My dad and I have wanted me to be on Survivor since Season 1—and I finally decided that I should stop messing around and go out and win a million bucks for myself and the family. I get super anxious when life starts to settle too much so I really needed another curve ball in life to mix things up a bit and this is certainly it.

If you're not first, you're last—and I refuse to be last. I have never given up or settled for second best at anything in my life. I know that my body is capable of way more than the average human and mentally I have the strong will, stubbornness, and confidence to ensure that I will be there at the end. Being the Sole Survivor is what is meant for my life next.

"S35|Meet Devon Pinto"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 06:13 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Devon Pinto

Biography Devon Pinto
Hometown: Carlsbad, Calif.
Current Residence: Solana Beach, Calif.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Devon Pinto

Hobbies: Surfing, yoga, and playing music.

Pet peeves: Selfishness, complaining, and narrow mindedness.

Three words to describe you: Confident, optimistic, and joyful.

I am most proud of the man I have become today from being on my own since graduating high school, accomplishing the things I have, and living wild experiences.

My parents are my heroes. They were young parents at the age of 22 and yet they managed to stay together and be there for my siblings and I throughout all these years.

My guitar so I can serenade everyone, my surfboard so I can pass the time riding perfect untouched waves, and champagne to celebrate all the Immunity Challenges I'm going to win for my tribe.

Ozzy and Malcolm. I'm just another lovable guy!

I think playing Survivor would be the most satisfying accomplishment and winning would be even more satisfying! I have this itch to play the game that just needs to be scratched!

When everyone is too busy either loving me or underestimating me, I am going to be picking them off one by one until I am the Sole Survivor! Every single Immunity Challenge is mine. I will have everyone's vote at the end because they all will love me so much.

"S35|Meet Katrina Radke"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 06:17 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Katrina Radke

Biography Katrina Radke
Hometown: Morris, Minn.
Current Residence: Excelsior, Minn.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Katrina Radke

Hobbies: Outdoor adventures, martial arts, dancing, meditation, and personal growth work.

Pet peeves: Whiners.

Three words to describe you: Adventurous, tenacious, and charismatic.

What's your personal claim to fame? Being a mother.

I studied nonviolence and Gandhi while at UC Berkeley. I am inspired by how he was able to use nonviolent resistance in a positive way. His profound spirituality and belief in justice altered history. There are two powers: love and fear. I like to focus on the power of love.

A journal so I could write, music to dance, sing, and have fun, and a picture and letter from my family to feel amazingly loved, as I also send them love daily.

I am a more outgoing, adventurous Denise Stapley. Also, I can relate to the ones who are tough, athletic, and say it like it is, but also have a softness to them.

TO WIN! To win the million dollars! I love to challenge myself, and allow my own intensity to thrive in a game like Survivor. I am also fascinated by human dynamics and what happens to people in these situations, and cannot wait to see how I handle it myself. I love seeing what I am made of.

Because I can win! I know how to win. Just like I went from farm town girl to Olympic swimmer (swam for the USA 1985-1991, and 1988 Olympics), I am tenacious and great at convincing others to support me. They feel good about themselves around me and value me, thus being okay with me being the winner.

"S35|Meet Lauren Rimmer"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 06:20 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Lauren Rimmer

Biography Lauren Rimmer
Hometown: Beaufort, N.C.
Current Residence: Beaufort, N.C.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Lauren Rimmer

Hobbies: Softball, traveling, and gardening. And anything to do with a boat.

Pet peeves: Laziness, low work ethic, and people who are not organized.

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, adventurous, and easygoing.

My daughter. She is determined, smart, and my driving force.

My mother is my hero because I have seen her struggle my entire life to make sure that I had everything I needed. She has taught me to be a strong, independent woman with morals and a high determination to overcome any struggle that may come my way.

First would be a picture of my daughter to have determination every day. Next would be a toothbrush because I want clean teeth. And finally, sunglasses for comfort since I wear them every day. I am in the sun all day and my eyes cannot take the constant exposure.

None of them. I always try to do things differently than other people.

I want to test myself and to see what I am made of after all of these years of having to survive for myself in real life. I would put my years of hard work to use. Also, getting to travel to exotic locations which is normally unattainable to me.

I have always been a survivor and everything I have obtained was through perseverance, personal risk (through all climate and weather conditions), hard work and working with the public. I have always put myself on the line and always will.

"S35|Meet Ryan Ulrich"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 06:29 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Ryan Ulrich

Biography Ryan Ulrich
Hometown: North #####, N.J.
Current Residence: North #####,, N.J.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Ryan Ulrich

Hobbies: Watching sports, karaoke, and playing harmonica.

Pet peeves: Smoking, political correctness, and people who lack passion.

Three words to describe you: Witty, ambitious, and approachable.

I've worked a lot of jobs, but I am most proud of my internships with both houses of Congress, and the British Consulate. I also aspire to attend law school.

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is my inspiration in life. His toughness is admirable, as he has never missed a game in his entire NFL career. He has a humble demeanor, and always takes responsibility if the team loses. Even though he has won two Super Bowls, he is continually critiqued, yet always acts with grace and humility. Eli has honestly provided me with some of the best moments of my life, so take that for what it's worth.

First I would bring a sports visor which will block out the sun as well as allow the top of my head to get an Island breeze, a McDonald's Shamrock Shake because they are seasonal so any opportunity I have to get one, I have to take, and a podium so I could give press conferences to pretend people care about what I have to say.

Todd Herzog, on Survivor: China, he had tremendous social skills and charisma; he was incredibly well-spoken and he was relatable enough to build bonds that lasted until the end. Similar to Todd, I think some of my abilities are underestimated by others.

I love the game. I have wanted to play this game since I was six years old. It's much more than a game to me, it's a passion, I obsess over it. Life does not give you many opportunities to test yourself like Survivor is designed to.

I feel like I can get along with a variety of different people because I have knowledge of different topics. Without question, I am there to win and I will use relationships to get to the end yet I will do it in a way that ensures I'm liked enough to get votes.

"S35|Meet Desiree "Desi" Williams"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 06:33 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Desiree "Desi" Williams

Biography Desiree "Desi" Williams
Hometown: Peachtree City, Ga.
Current Residence: Newport News, Va.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Desiree "Desi" Williams

Hobbies: Traveling the world, participating in pageants, and going to the gym.

Pet peeves: I can't stand people who are all talk. I work my butt off every day so I have little patience for laziness. I expect to see results and have no problem calling someone out if they don't deliver.

Three words to describe you: Congenial, forthright, and unremitting.

I became an assistant professor at the age of 26 and a program director at the age of 27. They don't just hand out those titles to anyone.

My grandmother. A survivor of the Great Depression, the civil right's movement, a divorce, and her second husband's fatal illness, she demonstrated unmatched resilience, resolve, and compassion. But above all, she played as hard as she worked and literally lived each day to the fullest. In honor of her legacy, I attempt to live my life without regrets.

First would be Chapstick because there's nothing sexy or seductive about cracked lips (arguably, this could be survival related since it would hinder my ability to seduce the opposite sex). Second would be an unlimited supply of food because I've seen the show and those people get hangry quick! Finally, a masseuse because I love being pampered.

Tasha from Season 28. Though Tasha was casted for the "brains" tribe, she had the social skills of the beauty tribe and certainly the strength of the brawn tribe. She played a good game and was undoubtedly a fierce, physical competitor. I was able to relate to Tasha because I also think I'll be a physical, social, and cognitive threat.

Winning one million dollars! Professionally and personally, I don't love where I am and would be so grateful for a clear path out. I've also told the people close to me that I'd love to spend some time living out of a backpack, traveling, and showering only a few times a week... so being on Survivor would be a dream come true.

Charm, wit, beauty, mental fortitude, physical strength—all of these traits and more will ensure I'm the Sole Survivor. Already in good shape, I will show up on the island the strongest, quickest, most powerful and agile I've ever been. Borrowing from my childhood love of puzzles and games or logic and strategy, my mental sharpness will be at its peak. A natural academician, I will arrive having not only watched, but studied the game. If you combine those traits with my will to win and my expertise in gaining feigned camaraderie, I'm nearly unbeatable.

"S35|Meet Mike Zahalsky"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-06-17 at 06:35 AM
Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Mike Zahalsky

Biography Mike Zahalsky
Hometown: Parkland, Fla.
Current Residence: Parkland, Fla.

WATCH: Meet Survivor 35 Castaway Mike Zahalsky

Hobbies: Archery, watching Game of Thrones, and fishing.

Pet peeves: Double dipping because I am a germaphobe.

Three words to describe you: Intelligent, enthusiastic, and determined.

My wife and my children inspire me to be a better version of myself every day.

A photo of my kids because I love them, a deck of cards to play with, and an extra pair of underwear.

Boston Rob—because he was smart and socially strategic.

To teach my kids to follow their dreams wherever they take you. When opportunity comes knocking, answer the door.

I've been a fan since Season 1 so I understand how the game has changed. I am smart, I am strategic, and I am social. People will be hugging me as I vote them off.

"ISOs. (Initial Snarky Observations). "
Posted by kingfish on 09-13-17 at 07:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-17 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Moved to Basher's.

"Intro..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-17-17 at 03:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-17 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-17-17 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Here is the intro to the H v H v H Season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjxRGxkqJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H3xcz6jnyY

and, Jiffy's favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-IBmycUVOo

"RE: Intro..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-22-17 at 08:05 PM
Took all of the pics from the intro that looked challenge related....

That last pic of Ali sure looks like WINNING to me....

Posted by Sheldor on 09-26-17 at 03:26 PM
FlowerPower, I totally agree that clip of Ali is from the Episode 1 Immunity Challenge. Here is a clip just a little later where you can see her top and sawdust in her hair which matches the preview of the Ep1 Immunity Challenge

She definitely appears to be celebrating. However there is this commercial of a future challenge showing Ali and the rest of the Hustlers except Lauren. Ali's top is different than the clip above so definitely not from this challenge. If this is Ep2 challenge and Lauren is not there then Hustlers would have lost Ep1 Challenge or maybe this is Ep3 challenge?

Here are some other possible future challenge shots from the Preview...

Ashley possibly in a swimming challenge?

Dr. Mike in challenge with country signs

Desi possibly in a swimming challenge?

Ali possibly in a swimming challenge?

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-27-17 at 10:10 AM
Thanks Sheldor, great shots!

Yes, Ali celebrating with sawdust is FIRST IC, when their carts go through a mountain of sawdust. The other water challenge is from future, possibly episode 2, because there are 5 red peeps plus Jiffy in the shot, so one of them is sitting out the challenge, most likely.

Clearly this indicates to me that red does NOT go to TC in first episode.

Desi, Mike, Ashley plus all of red tribe are NOT the first boots!

Posted by Sheldor on 09-27-17 at 12:17 PM
FlowerPower DUH!!! Red Tribe sitting OUT someone now makes it all make sense!! Thanks!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-27-17 at 12:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-17 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Sheldor, between the two of us, we got this!

PS. If you ever see me write your name as Sheldon, know that it's just my computer auto-correcting!

"HHH Opening Credits!"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-27-17 at 12:33 PM
Watch the Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers opening credits you won't see on TV
Dalton Ross@DaltonRoss
Posted on September 27, 2017 at 8:00am EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/27/survivor-season-35-opening-credits/

Note: Some of the cast are seen in some future challenges

We’ve already leaked the first six minutes of the next Survivor season (which premieres tonight at 8 p.m. on CBS). But there is one thing you will not see in those six minutes — or in any minutes on any episode this season — and that is the full opening credits sequence featuring the entire cast looking super dramatic in super slow motion as they jump off a boat, compete in challenges, cut bamboo, or just kind of walk around in a bikini.

You won’t see any of that on television, because Survivor long ago did away with it to offer more action on the beach, but you will see it right here! Once again, we’ve got the exclusive goods with the full opening credits sequence and once again, it is gorgeously shot by Scott Duncan.

Feast your eyes on the video above to see yourself and rest comfortably in the knowledge that this season of Survivor may now truly begin. Order has been restored! Balance has been achieved! All is right in the world! Well, maybe not all is right in the world, but things are maybe now a little more right, and that’s something. Anyway, go watch the credits and then also make sure to check out our 35 Reasons to Love Survivor as well as John Kirhoffer’s list of the 35 Best Challenges Ever. You will be happy that you did. So will I. We’ll both be happy!

"Opening Credits Future Challenges"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-27-17 at 04:46 PM
Survivors spotted in what looks like future challenges...

Crissy in the challenge with country signs

Ben in a swimming challenge

Ashley tossing a rope in a challenge

Alan in a swimming challenge

Jessica in a challenge with multiple bars

Joe tossing a bag in a challenge

Mike untying ropes in a challenge

Devon not sure if this is a challenge?

"RE: Opening Credits Future Challenges"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-11-17 at 02:25 PM
Update after Episode 2 on the challenge clips in the Intro Credits

So the only for sure future challenges past Episode 3 in the Intro Credits are:

Ashley tossing a rope in a challenge

Alan in a swimming challenge

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-11-17 at 07:43 PM
Alan in the water could have been the challenge where they collected the bags underwater to bring to the people that put the places on the poles....Heroes and Healers won...Alan dove in to get the Immunity idol for the heroes, had to climb on that platform...

Posted by Sheldor on 10-16-17 at 08:18 PM
FlowerPower

Great point! I forgot that Alan dove in to go get the idol and he probably climbed out of the water at the closest spot which would have been near the Red Hustler tribe which matches the red in that vidcap.

And that rope throwing challenge with Ashley is the first challenge (probably Reward only) in the next Episode so all the future challenge scenes in the intro credits have now been seen.