URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 870
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Time Is Not Kind"

Posted by ginger on 07-07-06 at 11:07 AM
Chicken George? Put down the Miss Clairol. It doesn't make you any less freakish to me.

Mike Boogie? Put down the mohitos. And the daquiris. And George's Miss Clairol.

Jase? Put down the steroids. And the Starbucks. And the Garnier Fructisse (hey, he's from LA).

Diane? Borrow some of George's Miss Clairol when Mike's through and put the skunk stripes back in your hair so I don't keep going "Wait, who is that chick again?"

Julie, on the other hand, has gained a healthy ounce or two. Being married to a guy who's rich as Croesus appears to suit the Chenbot.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Time Is Not Kind"
Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 11:16 AM
Also from this department, how about Alison's age=bitterness speech last night? 'In my day, we didn't have these newfangled spy screens so we could watch people from distances God never intended. We had to lurk behind curtains and hide in closets and stuff ourselves into toilets after winding our boneless bodies through sixteen miles of sewer pipe. Sideways. And we were grateful for what we had!'

'Actually, we complained about it endlessly, but it was hard to pick out among all the other non-stop beyotching.'

Posted by ginger on 07-07-06 at 11:23 AM
I really, REALLY enjoyed Alison's hit-between-the-eyes-with-2-by-4 reaction to her nomination last night. I truly don't think she saw that coming. In fact, watching Alison attempt to be a puppetmistress, and failing miserably, may prove the highlight of this season for me (keeping fingers crossed).

Marcie is getting to be a bitter ole queen as well.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-07-06 at 01:27 PM
I really, REALLY enjoyed Alison's hit-between-the-eyes-with-2-by-4 reaction to her nomination last night.

*high fives ginger* My mostest favorite part of last night's episode too! HA! Double HA!

Alison is used to idiots that she could lead around by the nose (or other body parts)...Big Dumb Nathan, Not-so-Big Dumb Jason, etc. She is in over her head this year. HA!

Posted by ginger on 07-07-06 at 01:37 PM
I lvoe it when you're nasty, Auggie...I do think Alison thought she'd wrap em all round her finger. But then, she was honing her skills on NATE before. Not the sharpest tool in the drawer.

It would be delightful to watch her get booted way early.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-07-06 at 01:41 PM
A week one boot of Alison would just make my entire season.

One nation under George, divided.

Posted by nailbone on 07-07-06 at 01:50 PM
Ditto!!!

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by skye on 07-07-06 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-06 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

>A week one boot of Alison
>would just make my entire
>season.

Hey now. I'm trying to raise my DAW count and playing is really helping so I'd like to make it to week 2 anyways.

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

(On a side note: She's looking a bit skeletal. Anyone else think she's been cruising the pro-ana sites?)

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-08-06 at 12:04 PM
You got Aliwhore? Poor Skye. *hugs*

I didn't notice that. But I will look now. It will give me one more thing to trash her for.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-07-06 at 11:29 AM
While you're at it, ginger, can you also instruct Booger to get rid of that diary room outfit from last night? The red, white, and blue headband and wristbands...? The Los Angeles Olympics have been over for twenty-two years!

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-07-06 at 11:29 AM
I think Booger was born looking old.

Chicken was never a looker to me anyway so just glad he's OK. I heard he had some health problems not too long ago.

I like Diane without the white trash stripes, but I can't stand her so lets bash away...

I'm sorry to say I thought Allison looked not so bad. But it faded as soon as she opened up her mouth.

Posted by nailbone on 07-07-06 at 01:51 PM
Oh, she's always LOOKED good. If she'd just not talk.

Sig by Slice

Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 01:54 PM
-- and that would be the sound of any respect I might have had for your taste in women going away forever and ever and ever.

Posted by nailbone on 07-07-06 at 02:22 PM
Nah, see, your perspective is being colored by what a b!tch she is.

Just looking at this pic, not knowing who it is, not knowing what we know...she's pretty hot.

Knowing what we know, however, makes her not.

Sig by Slice

Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 02:33 PM
Put down the Kool-Aid, step away from the monitor, and ask yourself that most vital of questions:

What Would Kathy Griffin Say?

Posted by nailbone on 07-07-06 at 02:49 PM
I'm afraid I'm gonna need a crash "Kathy Griffin" course. I know who she is, and that she's pretty funny from what little I've seen, but that's about the extent of it.

Sig by Slice

Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 02:51 PM
*sigh* It's too late. He already overdosed.

Posted by nailbone on 07-07-06 at 03:08 PM
Well, she's not Janie. Does that help?

Sig by Slice

Posted by Savahnna on 07-07-06 at 02:08 PM
she's always LOOKED good.

I think that's subjective. I see Ally and I see Maggie BB7....

NOT into women but neither to me fare better in looks than personality. I said Ally looks a little not too bad in comparison....never said she looks good.

Posted by ginger on 07-07-06 at 02:54 PM
I see a slightly more feminine Anne Coulter.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-07-06 at 03:02 PM
Now that's a fluc'n riot. All 3 have testicles.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-14-06 at 09:44 AM
JUst wanted to revisit this thread to say I thought Allison did look pretty good last night. Could be better hair, working out....better make up....whatever.

PLEASE HOLD THE EGGS!!!!!!!!!

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-07-06 at 12:30 PM
Is there anything that could make Chicken George look less freakish? *shudder*

Posted by nazpink on 07-07-06 at 12:42 PM
I seriously cannot stand Allison. I was sooooooo disappointed to see her back on the show until last night's nomination. I loved the look on her face. And what was with her little rant last night in the diaryroom? I would love to see Allison go after Janelle because she would be biting off way more than she can chew, and we all know Allison has had many big things jammed in her mouth.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-07-06 at 12:52 PM
I was so happy to see the look on her face when she found out that America did not vote her in. Priceless. I was hoping against hope that CBS wasn't going to put her in the house. But as soon as I saw that Jase was let in, I knew Aliwhore was going to make it too.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-07-06 at 01:29 PM
My second favorite part of last night's episode (see post #8 for my mostest favorite part) was the look on her face when Erika got in, and the continued look on her face as she didn't make it in.

Sadly, she finally did make it in, but hopefully she'll be the first one gone. *crosses finger*

Hi Bravie!

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-07-06 at 01:43 PM
Absolutely priceless. I can't wait for her to start crying in the diary room. I love her "they don't know who they are messing with" comments. *snort*

Hello my sistah

Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 01:50 PM
They're messing with the tenth-place finisher on the Race!

How much is Donny loving this?

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-07-06 at 02:03 PM
I'm sure he is probably the only one laughing harder than we are.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-07-06 at 02:19 PM
I'm sure CBS gave him a pre subscription to the Live Feeds.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-07-06 at 02:28 PM
Maybe this year instead of getting a chicken or a pig as a pet, the house can get Donny as a pet.

Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 03:20 PM
I'm sure California has animal abuse laws.

I'm almost sure we can get Donny reclassified.

Posted by BriarRosie on 07-07-06 at 01:50 PM
You know, Alison and Danielle didn't realize who they were
playing with. Anyone else cheer when James saw right through
Danielle's attempt at manipulation? Bravo for having brains
enough for most of them. ;)

(Yes, it took BBAStards to bring me back here after a long
absence. And oops, I need to put my BriarRosie banner on
a hosting site. LOL)

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Posted by Estee on 07-07-06 at 01:52 PM
If I accomplish nothing else on the Internet (and there are days I have to wonder), I am going to turn B.B.A.Stards (or BBAStards) into the universal shorthand for this summer's svckfest.

Realistically, right now, my only possible legacies are that and Voldy.

(And welcome back, Rosie.)

Posted by MollyTV on 07-07-06 at 05:40 PM
i just had to jump in and bash since i agree with everyone about the "cast".

my annoyances....
1.just the fact they have been out there and know their catch phrases makes me cringe when i hear howie say "boobie"...seems
so practiced.

2.hearing any of them say..."don't mess with me"...

3. i think danielle is right...marcellus does seem to have a big chip on his shoulder...and if BB hadn't put him in the house he would have gone off the deep end...i can't wait for his eviction.

4. priceless moment for me? seeing cowboy THINK he was going in because if they voted for his sister, AMERICA will surely vote for him...and then his pity me look when it was over.

5. i have to admit...i like the way diane is acting.(so far).
and someone else mentioned will and boogie think they are there to become big hollywood stars....i agree...they need to get over themselves.
mollytv