URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8697
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Game Changers|Ep 12 ~ Finale|ECST|East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 07:45 PM
Okay, here we go! Finale time, once again! All discussion regarding the finale must be kept in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. No siggies...Have PHUN!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously On Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 08:20 PM
Dang Tornado Warnings are pre-empting Survivor.....

All comes together, to stay in this game you have to see everything says Cirie...

With 6 GC players 3 idols, and 1 advantage in the game, who will win the title of sole Survivor

Day 35 returning to camp...Cirie wants to know what Michaela did

Sarah felt betrayed so she targeted Michaela because she was Cirri's right hand man...

Why would you take my advantage, you need to talk to me, I wanted to use it later and now I can't because of you...

Cirie was trying to do you a favor but, no good deed goes unpunished...

Cirie felt that Tai was playing you, me , and them...to all of them...Tai is denying that Cirie told him about the advantage. Tai is going to come clean...theoretically who was the bigger threat...Tai confesses, and Sara apologizes to Cirie...Tai panicked he said, last time he ....he made a big move and now I am tai the liar, I screwed up my game, I need to use my idols to get trust....

Next day we see him going for a walk with Brad, he is telling him about the idols. I am with you now....tell me what you want me to do with it

Brad: Tai's game has imploded, now he wants to make amends with me, I haven't trusted him since he voted Sierra out...Brad is saying that he will manipulate him, he's lied to me numerous times, I have no problem getting him out with his own idol.

Come on in, guys...see a huge maze, and we see Audrey reacting to it, several zoom in on Aubry, I bet she wins!

Race through giant maze, collect 3 bags of puzzle pieces, use to solve compass rose puzzle. See Cirie, then someone will be the 15th person voted out, playing for reward, delivered to them at camp, spaghetti, key lime pie delivered to them at camp.

Go....2 sides to the maze...3 bags to collect...Troy is at first start ion first, then Brad and Tai get there's...Aubry has her first bag, and Cirie has her first, and Sarah has hers....after 36 days who wants it more...Troy is in the lead with 2nd bag.

Tai is just following Culpepper. Aubry gets her second bag...Troy dropped it at the wrong puzzle. Aubry, Troy, Culpepper and Tai looking for final bag. Sarah is lost in maze. Aubry is at third station, in lead....then Culpepper...Culpe<[er is first, then Aubry, working on puzzle, then Cirie, then Troy...41 pieces in puzzle[P>Tai is back and so is Sarah...

a lot of these pieces require 2 to support...Sarah is moving fast.

Cirie and Troy studying pieces first
Culpepper is doing well
Tai is struggling..Culpepper is going fast and so is sarah. Culpepper is down to 6 pieces left. Culepper is missing pieces and he found it in his bag...

Culpepper is going to win....and it does!

See Sarah

then Aubry...Culpepper says pretty good for a dumb jock.

choose one person who will join you at camp with then food. Choose one more person. Culpepper chooses Sarah.

Go back to camp, food will be delivered...see Aubry, see Cirie when he says someone will be voted out

Sarah confessional: Given the drama that happened with the last TC, not sure where I stand with these people, so I will do what I have to do to solidify my spot.

"I knew it!"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 08:40 PM
Cirie received absolutely no votes, and yet is voted out. Utterly ridiculous. This season has to be the suckiest ever.

"RE: I knew it!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 08:42 PM
Bring on the newbies...

Posted by CTgirl on 05-24-17 at 09:11 PM
Totally agree! Jeff was wetting his pants he was so excited *barf*

Also I really hate Brad Culpepper - he was a bully on BvsW and he's being a bully again.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 09:23 PM
Troyzan and Brad act like the dumbest "bros" in existence.

Posted by kingfish on 05-24-17 at 11:45 PM
The best news here is that the idiotic surfeit of Hidden idols and clues finally caught up with them, and they had that ridiculous TC that had Cirie voted out with no votes. Maybe now they will tone that down a bit.

Or, at least if they keep all that nonsense, at least they should have a contingency plan, some sort of a rock or fire challenge, or even better, an immunity nullification process to deal with the situation.

"Post IC, Culpepper wins..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 08:42 PM
chooses Troyzan and Sarah to join him.

day 36

This is insane, the fact that brad won is just outstanding, if he wins I win, I have an idol so I feel safe, but we got stuff to do, we have to win immunities and play smart

Sarah: I got the legacy advantage, I am lucky that I am safe tonight, I felt betrayed by Cirie, Tai, I can't trust him, so Brad and Troy are the only ones left

They decide to get Aubry out tonight

Brad: Tai told me he has 2 idols, I don't want any funky business with 2 idols tonight

Brad comes to Tai: you want to go to the end. here is the plan, Aubry is going home. you will play the idol tonight, give me one to hold, I need a leap of faith from you, I will hold it.

Tai: in order to gain complete trust from me, you need to give me one idol to hold, if you want to go to the end with me, you need to give me one. Tai expresses that he feels he lost control of his destiny now, brad was intense. He said that if I do that he would get me to F3.

He has to think it through....Troy: Tai showed me the diols, but he is still acting sketchy...see Brad and Troy talk

Tai: to Aubry: he shows them the idols...he's bullying me....I want to play with you...to Aubry...

Cirie: to Tai: I know it is hard for you to trust me, at this point, Sarah Brad andTroy came from the reward, after last nights TC, I wouldn't be surprised that they come after me. Cirie says that she will not screw over him. Please Tai, trust me, I am sorry. ACirie leaves....Aubry is with Tai, Tai cries

Aubry: 10 minutes before TC, he's having an emotional breakdown

Troy tells Sarah...

Troy says if he gives one of those idols to those girls we are screwed

Tai says he is not falling for Cirri's trap
Nobody cares about me, unless they want something from me. I need to toughen up, I am still here and I still have 2 idols, and I need to figure out what is best for me.

TC:

Aubry: what was your take from last TC: a lot of talking therapy session, got to bottom of it....conclusion that we had a rat in our midst, Tai.

Tai: it's a game oaf lying and deceipt...Cirie told me that you were targeting me first
Sounds like all were caught making a lie....reason all the heat is coming on Tai is that he is not taking responsibility for his lies

Sarah: are you concerned with Brad choosing Troy and you, that would push the three of them to do something....5 people that are tight, they are all frustrated with Tai.

Troy: is it likely that Tai can recover....he says 90 % no.
Cirie: seen people in worse holes than this and somehow make it to the end...never say never

Tai: they all say I am doing all the lie...they are in denial....threaten....offer to make a deal with you? yes.

Brad: makes sense that someone would try to make a deal for a vote
Tai: only think he knows is who he is voting for
Cirie: feels as confident as the people around me that I can trust, not saying a lot
Aubry: you think there is something stable....she is keeping the faith tonight.

time to vote....

Sarah first voter

zoom in on Auabry

zoom in on Tai

Jury

Tai....
Cirie...

Troy

Vote tally

play an idol....Tai plays his idol for himself, then he pulls out the outer one, red one playing it for Aubry....BIG SMILE for Aubry

Sarah pulls out her secret advantage, the legacy advantage

Troyzan, then plays his idol

Brad has an IN

So, Cirie is SOL

Doesn't matter what votes are in the urn because you are the only one that can receive votes, and I will tell you that not a single vote has your name on it...first person voted out simply because there is literally no other choice. Cirie, you came out here 11 years age, played it 4 times, they are all rubbing her back...this has been one of the most ? experiences of my life, tears, if I didn't get off that couch 11 years ago, nmet so many different people, going out in grand style, makes the experience that much more special for me. Jeff says you have played every day with grace, an honor to have you in the game....hugs Aubry, the jury gives her a standing ovation....the tribe has spoken, says Cirie....thank you Jeff, thank you Cirie

a Survivor legend goes out in legendary stryle, final five but this game is clearly far from over

Tai Aubry, Cirie all voted Sarah

cut to LA and the fianle and Jiffy gets Cirie to come out and take a bow and get a standing O, tears....very nice to honor Cirie. She's definitely one of my favs\!

"RE: Post IC, Culpepper wins..."
Posted by Brownroach on 05-25-17 at 12:07 PM
After Troyzan played his idol, I was hoping a cameraman would approach Jeff and say, "Jeff, this camera is an immunity idol, and I would like to play it on behalf of Cirie." Jeff would inspect it and say, "This is in fact the Super-Duper Most-Advantageous-of-All-Time Immunity Camera, and it negates the power of the Legacy Advantage and all the idols played by Tai and Troyzan, and even the boring old Immunity Necklace itself. So Cirie is the only one safe at this Tribal Council." If only...

"Post Cirie vote out...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 08:47 PM
Day 37

Immunity challenge....

See Aubry again

use paddles to maneuver ball through series of obstacles, tarnsfer 3 balls to finish, win.

See Brad...they start a learning curve to this challenge. will drop balls and start over. Dang, I have the weather alert interrupting my Survivor.....ACCKKKKK!

"RE: Post Cirie vote out...."
Posted by AyaK on 05-24-17 at 09:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-17 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

Just to wrap the IC up:

Brad and Sarah were neck and neck until Sarah dropped her ball at the last transfer. Brad finished his first ball . . . and ended up being the only one to finish at least one ball, because he got three balls before anyone else got one -- and Sarah and Aubrey actually stopped to watch him finish his third ball. That was Brad's fourth IC win, one short of tying the record.

"2nd immunity challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 09:06 PM
Cut to Aubry Sarah and Tai plotting

Sarah needs to make sure that she can trust Tai

Tai says that we are good right now

Sarah says that you were the one person i trusted the most of the whole game. Tai says get Aubry out.

tai: I love her as a person because she is a reallly good person, she nees to go home tonight

Brad and Tai talking....Brad is bullying him again....you have to vote for who I vote for every night

will you have my back tonight and tomorrow night?

Brad will be here tomorrow

Tai says the way he talks to me, he intimidates me...Tai is telling Sarah....tells Sarah that he is bossing him around...flip on him and vote Troyzan....

Sarah says sure enough Tai is changing his mind again....we have to figure out which way to go

Cut to TC

Culpeppers 4th IC win

Troy, how do you feel....culpepper could win his way to the end....Troy says last time I played I felt that challenges were my deal, hoping the next one will be down my ally

Aubry: that is survivor, it's with you and sometimes it's not....I am on the chopping block

Sarah says that people are trying to s survivor one night at a time

troy says everyone is pitching everyone

Aubry this is about final 3, logical conclusions....brad and troy will be two of the spots in Final three...if someone wants another option ,vote out Troy tonight

Tai yes, aubry talked to mme

Sarah: you have to consider who do you want on the jury or who do you want to sit next to

Troy: are you aware there is this feeling that you and culpepper are connected

Brad: doesn't mean you can sit on your hands, make sure if you don't win, you still have a shot....from what I hear tonight I still have to win to get in

Troy says that if he gets in he will win against everyone...*wow*

Time to vote

Aubry first voter

votes Troyzan

Troy votes Aubry

Vote tally

no one plays an idol

votes:

Aubrey
Troyzan
Aubry
Aubrey is out

Aubry kisses Tai

Made it to F4, tomorrow final IC, you are this close

Aubry: decided to not be cagey and go for broke, gave it my best shot and gave it my all, so excited to be on the jury to see these psychopaths!

"Day 38"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 09:19 PM
Final IC....

race thru obstacle down water slide collect bags of puzzle pieces solve a light house puzzle. Losers. see Troy, then Brad...biggest challenge of the game...good luck

final immunity....gountie knots get first ring of keys, Culpepper then sarah....thru first obstacle, get first bag of pieces....need luck, sarah has first bag, then Troy, Sarah flying thru....Sarha heading to get second set of keys

sarah at slide first, got key, down slide, tha'ts how you do it...Sarah has her second bag, still in lead...Culpepper in secod, then tai.....troy can't unlock second bag....finally gets it...Sarh working on third bag, cuplepper has caught up, get's his quickly, then Sarah, lost lead....Culpepper a;nd sarah working on puzzle......

Culpepper has 2 pieces, then 3, Sarah cannot do it....Culpepper is flying through it....culpepper just needs last piece....must get last piece with a combination lock, and he has it...wins again.

Troy hugs him, then Sarah...Troy says, you are the best, buddy....

join a very small group of people that have won 5 IC in a season....who will go to the Final 3 with you, and who will go to jury, see Tai, then Sarah...

After winning 5 IC's, I think I can beat every single one of them, but for tonight, Tai has betrayed me all through this game so he's going home tonight.

Culpepper's true colors are shining through, cocky A$$ with a chip on his shoulder...

"Post IC, Culpepper wins..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 09:32 PM
Troy and Culpepper hug....I knew I would win it, this necklace makes me bullet proof and it comes down to who has done me wrong the most, and that would be Tai.

Troy says we should tell him now, but Brad says no, I will give him a glimmer of hope then get him at TC...

Brad: as far as the jury is concerned, I know that I can beat both of them after 5 immunity wins, I am a trial attorney....

Sarah and Tai talk: one of us is going home....I have to come up with something otherwise it's all for nothing....Tai wants to force a tie, a fire challenge,

Tai says lets vote for troyzan and force a tie, then come down to fire challenge
Brad is cocky right now, if I can win a fire making challenge I can decide who is going to the final three

Tai is telling me that he cannot win, but he's found 3 idols...but he so all over the place so he may have alienated the jury

Troy doesn't do anything without Brads permission....but he hasn't made anyone mad, and Sandra won twice with not making anyone mad. it s a coin toss and I have to pick heads or tales.

Now the members of the jury...

Last big decision to send over to the jury. Culpepper congrats, your fifth immunity win, now I have to figure out who to put on jury, could affect tomorrows vote.

He is implying myself and tryo, so me and Tai are on the bottom.

Tai says if we work together we can vote for Troy and force a tie.

Sarah: where do you sit with this my decision will be who do I want to sit with in the Final three..

Tai: says that Culpepper wanted to hold my idol....I am holding you a life line but nothing is for free, you are treating me like a simpleton....

Troy: the tough part for you is that is this the truth are part of a scheme...Troy says it would n't be out of the ordinary for this...

Troy says that it is never a simple vote, I put my trust in myself...

time to vote

Tryo votes Tai: this is the hardest name that I have had to write down in the season

Sarah votes

Tai votes Troy

Tai
Troyzan
Tai
Tai

Troyzan breathes a sigh of relief...Tai kisses Troyzan...Tai thanks Jeff for a great season

Congrats you made it to the final 3, one more night in beautiful fiji....

Tai: I would like to be on Final 3, socially people like me, I just feel stronger...

Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:11 PM
That is another thing that is hard to accept at face value: Everyone had been saying that Sarah was playing a great game, everyone was saying that Tai was horrible yet there was never even a thought of keeping him by either Brad or Troyzan. Fixed? I still think so.

Posted by kingfish on 05-24-17 at 11:49 PM
If it wasn't fixed, the Brad has to be an idiot. Wait, Brad is an idiot...

Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-25-17 at 09:59 PM
I bet Brad & Troy were surprised to hear Sierra was the brains of their alliance. I also doubt they considered Sarah as playing a great game until what they heard at the FTC, especially after Cirie's attempt to use Sarah's advantage without permission. Viewers & Andrea’s alliance considered Sarah playing a great game. I doubt they would share that opinion with Brad & Troy until they were ready to vote Sarah out. Some contestants seemed to consider Tai & Aubry a threat to win. I don’t see the fix, but I have wondered if Production can & has selected challenges after a TC that would favor their preferred contestants in the next IC.

Posted by michel2 on 05-26-17 at 08:52 AM
Sorry but it was said at Tribal Council that Sarah was playing a great game and was a threat to win. Nothing of the sort was ever said about Tai.

"Final Three"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 09:46 PM
Brad is so arrogant now.

Troyjmy social game is real, I think it's what helped me, they like me, ever wrote my name down....I got a good feeling about this....they see the food....well deserved meal, congrats fianal three

Sarah: knowing I am in the fial three, best feeling in the worked. I made moves that other people and I was scared to make

as a police officer I don't respect being lied too, but I am a criminal tonight, those on the jury ar ethe police officers, I will be honest with them tonight

Brad: I controlled my destiny the entire time, I did it on my own, and I brought the people that I wanted to bring with me, I am in a trial for a million dollar case tonight!

Going to TC....

Jiffy speaks....a new leader, Ozzy with 128 days, with Cirie at 121 days, given this is Survivor Game changers, appropriate that we end with another game changer, open it up, center it around the outwit, the outplay, etc. how you responded to the conditions put on you by the game, how did you respond to the hand you were dealt. Does the jury respect how you outwitted and outplayed....

"RE: Final Three"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 09:58 PM
I don't want any of these three to win. I can't decide which one I hate the most.

"RE: Final Three"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-24-17 at 10:32 PM
Oh, BR, how I've missed you!

"Switching up the TC format..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 10:03 PM
they will have to address the outwit, the outplay, outlast

Social portion of Survivor Outwit: Zeke says Sarah: on day 3 of this game, I gave you my jacket, Sierra gave you the legacy advantage, I am your champion here tonight. Andrea: you convinced everyone here that you were our best friend. Andrea is tearful. Sarah says that her personal relationshipips were 100 percent real....the jury laughs....Ozzy says there is a way to play this game without going as low as you did...

Sarah admits she lied

Ozzy then admires Brad for winning....Aubry eye rolls....Ozzy will be Brads chamion at this point

Cirie: Brad: most of us voted Sierra out because we considered her the brains of your operation...lBrad says he made the game changing move of the season when JT came to me in the middle of the TC and we dictated the action
Michaela: considering that this is a social game she wants to know how much you know about me? Brad is fumbling...Michaela says, no further questions your honor.

Andrea to Sarah: how did you manage peoples feelings and emotions...TAi says what I had with you I thought was real...my first season she played who I was and that got sarah no where, and my support people at home game me the permission to play how I did...Sarha says that this comes from working under cover...you have to shut off who you are and be different....if I buy drugs, I am a drug dealer, if prostiture, etc...

Debbie says that she will be with Brad...

Michaela: I don't understand why people are emotional about Sarah...wanted to ask Troyzan, what can you tell the jury what you did from a social point? ozzy says there is a difference of being a passenger or being a driver. Troy says h e got with 6 people that I could trust...Aubry says what role did you play in the decision making....I was more sneaky...a little bit anyone but me....Sandra...Sierra: you were a pert of votes, you did it in a more suble way, aubry says own it, it's not done yet.

Andrea says you never reached out to form relationships with people on the bottom. Brad says that Michaela and I were oil and water. Brad says that Tai and I did connect...Tai says do you realize how you talk to people. I control you...why is that...that is how you come across to me. Brad says you went with the girls instead of staying with me.
Hali: says did you use condescension as an option to work with me?

Debbie says she has 3 brothers...your testosterone is 100 times more...
Zeke says that sarah voted right every tie...
Hali says that her mind is less made up now....

move into the outplay portion of the game....

Ozzy says: Brad the outplay portion goes to you...risk playing in a way that I respect...brutalize your body to get to the end. He id it and he relied on himself when he needed to...he played from the very beginning to win this game.

Debbie: to me S. has always been the lord of the flies, I agree with Ozzy completely....they would not be sitting there without you... As far as Brad, he's a professional athlete says Sarah....what I had to rely on was my tools to rely on that I had...Sierra tells me, that she will will it to me, how am I going to vote her out so that she would will it to me....michalea is at the sit out bench and I see it, anyone that was there that day could see it, paying attention to detail was how I got here.

Michaela says the thing ....Sarah was a bad ##### stuff...then you use it against me and send me home, that's brilliant...

Cirie says if you fell short anywhere we will award a million dollars and we want to award it to the right person....

Last portion: did you

Brad I built relationships relyed on athleticism and brain, living in the camp life, I did that because that is wh o I am, honor and privilege to play with all of you

Sarah: you have to strike first in this game, you are there because I thought that you could have beat me, I had to be one step ahead, I was the one person here that was in on every vote, the ability to adapt when put into any situation to save my life at work, it was the same in this game

Troy I appreciate all of you, I have watched from season 1, I appreciate it fromt he bottom of my heart, I am out...Sarah hugs Troy.

Jury then will make the million dollar decision.

Ozzy and Debbie will vote Brad. I think maybe everyone else for Sarah?

"RE: Switching up the TC format..."
Posted by AyaK on 05-24-17 at 10:11 PM
I think Sierra will also vote for Brad. But that's it.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 10:14 PM
I liked the way they did the jury commentary/questioning -- a sort of overlapping conversation where people could chime in as they pleased.

Posted by AyaK on 05-24-17 at 10:31 PM
So did I. I'm not sure how well that format would work with newbies, but maybe we'll get to find out next season.

Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:02 PM
I liked it also.

Posted by newsomewayne on 05-25-17 at 10:24 AM
Me, too. I found it much more revealing than the standard one question per jury member format.

"Final TC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 10:16 PM
Voting....for the person that is most deserving for the million dollars and the title that goes along with it....first voter Sierra

Michaela: votes Sarah: you played a flawless game girl. Anyone that doesn't vote for you is a bitter babe

Ozzy: votes Brad. I hope that you can do what I failed to do 4 times, you deserve it
Zeke: Sarah, I am so honored to be voting for you one of the grate players and masters of this game, congratulations officer Sarah
Debbie votes Brad because in this crazy jaded world good guys finish first.

goes to get votes.... off he goes....see Brad, then Michaela...Jiffy walks down the path, and he emerges in LA with the votes...

Let's not waste anytime....when we had idea to do game changers, truly one hope, please let there be big moves....yes, you did, thanks for an amazing season of Survivor...39 days, did you make the right one...did you put people on the jury that think you deserve it more than the other two

Votes:

Sarah
Culpepper
Sarah
Brad Culpepper
Brad
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, the winner

She hugs them...

then she goes to hug her husband....it was an epic win says Jiffy.....Sarha here is your check!!!....

Live reunion show coming up next!

"RE: Final TC"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-24-17 at 10:23 PM
Geez, Culpepper looks like an extra on "The Office" or a shoe salesman.

That mustache and tie has to go.

Posted by AyaK on 05-24-17 at 10:29 PM
Yeah, my usual reaction to these reunions is that I'm impressed by how much better everyone looks with normal hygiene and grooming, but Brad is a definite exception to that rule.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 05-25-17 at 04:05 AM
I think it was Debbie who knew Brad IRL, and said he was pretty much of a wimp. She said he was not at all like he was edited to be. The way he looked tonight bears that out.

Posted by CTgirl on 05-24-17 at 10:34 PM
He's missing a pocket protector!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-25-17 at 07:40 PM
Culpepper looks like an extra on "The Office" or a shoe salesman.
That mustache and tie has to go.

Monica probably told him what to wear...

Posted by CTgirl on 05-25-17 at 11:56 PM
She should've told him to throw it in the fire!

Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 10:30 PM
Sarah, even in winning, can't manage to fake having an interesting personality.

Fun to learn what would happen with a tie vote, though, in an F3 situation.

Posted by AyaK on 05-24-17 at 10:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-17 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

We actually knew that; you may remember that Bunim-Murray did the same thing with Michael (shakes) in "Love Cruise".

Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:04 PM
I never watched "Love Cruise" so can you explain please.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 11:04 PM
I certainly remember (and miss) Shakes, but I encountered this board after Love Cruise was over. I don't recall Survivor ever revealing how that would work but then again I've missed quite a few of the later seasons.

Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:05 PM
So who was the third vote for Brad? Likely Sierra but it could have been Andrea or maybe even Hali.

Posted by kingfish on 05-24-17 at 11:54 PM
Aubry was actually nodding in agreement when Ozzy and Debbie tried to push a Brad vote. I can't imagine that she actually voted for him, but that was surprising.

And please, never bring Debbie back again. My tolerance for ignorance has a limit that she and Mr. Spun Glass Wig have exceeded.

"Sarah wins! Surprise! "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-24-17 at 10:29 PM
Jiffy gushes over them all, thanks for playing....you end up playing like your former adversary, Tony. I had a front row seat to watch him, he was a mentor...he called me at 5:30 in the morning to prep me for the show....pre-game associations?

She said the first time she played she was too hung uup on not disappointing family friends, co workers....it's not easy to watch back, I am proud of how I played but not proud how she treated people.

Culpepper....hated looks like he bullied Tai...he comes over to hug Tai and lifts him up....he said that he was so frustrated with Tai....let's see what would happen if he had voted Sarah out, would he have won? they would have had a tie...Brad with 5, and Tai with 5, what would they do. Go to the f3 person that didn't get in the tie, to decide the winner, and Troy would have voted for Brad.

One decision will haunt you, you would have won if you have made one different decision.

Tai: why is this game so emotional for you....easy to be nice and kind and take care of people...I know it's a game...why is it emotional...

Cirie: what do you think the reception that you get...what is it about you? She says that she thinks she has hd so many insecurities about herself, she is her hardest critic, she doesn't judge anyone, she is not a big athlete, I am more like everybody else at home...I am not threatening....You have to be able to connect with people on a genuine level, learn about their family, something about them to relate to them, or you will never get their vote.

"Ozzy's switch"
Posted by newsomewayne on 05-25-17 at 10:19 AM
let's see what would happen if he had voted Sarah out

Did anyone notice that at FTC, Ozzy was Culpepper's champion because of his awesome physical play to keep his game going. Yet when asked about Brad vs. Tai, he said he'd vote for Tai. What could his reasoning have been? It certainly wasn't based on any kind of game play. Tai did win one II challenge, but that doesn't come close to comparing with 5. And his strategy only had two facets: he could go wishy or washy.

In a season that was at times nonsensical, this just seemed a final mark for that description.

"RE: Ozzy's switch"
Posted by michel2 on 05-25-17 at 10:53 AM
The easiest explanation was that Jeff wanted a 5-5 tie to finally explain the tie-breaker rule. We already knew it but the big question we had was what would they have done in Micronesia when it was a Final 2?!

"RE: Ozzy's switch"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-25-17 at 07:47 PM
Ozzy was Culpepper's champion because of his awesome physical play to keep his game going. Yet when asked about Brad vs. Tai, he said he'd vote for Tai. What could his reasoning have been? It certainly wasn't based on any kind of game play. Tai did win one II challenge, but that doesn't come close to comparing with 5.

That's an easy one Wayne. Because Tai's lone IC win was when he clung to the pole longer than the reigning champion at it, Ozzy. Duh.

"RE: Sarah wins! Surprise! "
Posted by DRONES on 05-26-17 at 11:43 PM
Not a single mention of how Cirie was screwed over. Not a single vote against her and she is out of the game. I imagine that Jeff knows that how that went down was incredibly unfair and unpopular which is why it wasn't talked about at the Reunion show.

Congrats to Sarah. My significant other is an alumni of Wartburg College.

DRONES

"Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 10:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-17 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

Next season's gimmick. In Fiji. All new cast, finally..

"RE: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers"
Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:00 PM
Oh! that makes more sense... I flipped channels during the commercial break, came back a bit late and thought it was Playboy vs Penthouse vs Hustler. I was excited for a moment...

Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 11:10 PM
Yeah, well...sorry if your expectations...wilted.

Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:19 PM
Nice way to put it! I'm sure they'll be pushing for a Hero to win it all...

Posted by kingfish on 05-25-17 at 00:01 AM
Fortunately for me, one of the parts this season that I missed was that spoiler.

I think I might like the theme next season (Playboy vs Penthouse vs Hustler with porn stars would have been better. Think of the challenges!), but I would like even more if they just picked however many random people and dropped the thematic ideas.

"RE: S34|Game Changers|Ep 12 ~ Finale|ECST|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Jims03 on 05-24-17 at 11:09 PM
Thanks for the recap tonight, guys. Dayton, Ohio had a tornado touch down tonight and Channel 7 decided to cover the storm for 3 hours instead of doing random interruptions.

It's ironic that after knowing Sarah/Brad/Troyzan was the Final 3 for ten weeks now (because of some loser spoiling it on Sucks), that I wasn't allowed to actually watch it happen live. Knowing about that blah F3 in advance really made this season less interesting from week to week.

"RE: S34|Game Changers|Ep 12 ~ Finale|ECST|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 11:27 PM
As soon as Sandra was voted out, this season lost all it's entertainement value.

When someone over at RHAP said this season was great because it was so unpredictable, I countered by saying that there is a huge difference between unpredictable and nonsensical. This season simply didn't make sense and so much was focused on "Big" moves that only seeing Sandra in action was refreshing. The rest was simply awful. Did you notice that we didn't even have a minute of camp life after the first 2 TCs? We were right back at the next challenge. Jeff's Survivor is so formulaic.

"Congratulations...drumroll..."
Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 11:46 PM
...are due to:

Bebo
Coldbrewer
CTgirl
Murphy 3126

for getting the entire Final 6 order correct!

"A tie next season?"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-27-17 at 05:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-17 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

I was chatting with a friend about this season's ending and how they were making a big thing about a potential tie and we had a thought... what if there was a tie in next season's final tribal council?

Based on the calendar here (TDT's S35 Calendar), it certainly would be on Jiffy's mind at this season's reunion if he had just seen it happen a few days earlier.

Perhaps it's nothing, but something worth putting into the back of the mind for next season.

"RE: A tie next season?"
Posted by michel2 on 05-27-17 at 06:43 PM
You could be right, BR. Nice idea!

(Since I'm now convinced that very little is improvised on this show then maybe it was all planned this way...)

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-27-17 at 06:49 PM
(ahem... I may not have been around a whole lot, but I'm not BR)

Posted by michel2 on 05-27-17 at 08:46 PM
I'm sorry Pepe. I guess I saw BR's post directly above yours so I'll say nice thought, Pepe.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-28-17 at 05:09 PM
They don't usually film the fall/winter season that early, do they? At least they didn't used to.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-29-17 at 01:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-17 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

It does seem a little early -- I recall they usually film in May-June, so this is a month-plus earlier to end on May 11th.

Might be nothing more than booking availability at the resort near the filming sites and/or weather considerations.

ETA: Looking it up:
Season 34 Game Changers was filmed from late May to early July.
Season 33 was actually just one day different from this coming season's filming schedule, ending on May 12th.
Season 32 ended on May 7th
Season 31 ended on July 8th
Season 30 - September 11th
Season 29 - July 10th
Season 28 - August 17th
Season 27 - June 27th

Posted by coldbrewer on 05-29-17 at 02:46 PM
According to TrueDorkTimes, filming began 4/3 and ended on 5/11. It even has the cast listing as well.

"I have a question:"
Posted by michel2 on 06-09-17 at 03:38 PM
I just noticed this pic and have to ask...

What happened to the mustache?!

"RE: I have a question:"
Posted by CTgirl on 06-11-17 at 02:19 PM
He shaved it off during or just after the finale and then denied he ever had a mustache in his post-game interviews!

"RE: I have a question:"
Posted by michel2 on 06-12-17 at 06:23 PM
I'm thinking he wore a fake mustache as a hint that the season was fake!!