URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8695
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S4|The Finale Voting Thread"

Posted by CTgirl on 05-22-17 at 12:32 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS ********************
Cast your votes for the Finale in order of F6 through to winner:

Maku Maku

Aubrey
Brad
Cirie
Sarah
Tai
Troyzan

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"C|T|A|T|B|Winner:Sarah"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-22-17 at 06:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-17 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

F6:Cirie goes out at 6 when she is the only one without immunity.
Aubry wins the IC
Brad is given one of Tai's HII's
Tai plays his HII
Troy plays his HII
Sarah plays her legacy advantage at 6.
Cirie is out.

F5: Tai is crying that he gave his HII to Brad and now he didn't win immunity, boo hoo.
Brad wins the IC. He is voting with Troy. Sarah is voting with Brad and Troy, so that leaves the boot as either Tai or Aubry. They are interchangeable at this point.

F4 Aubry doesn't win the IC, so she is out. Most likely Brad wins the IC?

F3: Troyzan. Troy/Brad/Sarah all get to plead their case to the jury. Troy is out at F3, he does't receive any votes, as per his edit, he hardly got any confessionals either.

F2: Brad Culpepper. He may get a token vote or 2 from those that were bitter about Sarah. *cough*Debbie*cough*.

Winner She told us that she was playing like a villain and play like a villain she did. She convinces them all that she is the game changer in the game changer season.

"C|A|Ta|Tr|B| WINNER: Sarah"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-22-17 at 11:20 PM
F6: 5 idols played. Aubry wins immunity.
F5: Tai plays second idol. Aubry voted out.
F4: No more idols. Sarah wins F4 immunity. I think this is where Tai has his breakdown. Tai voted out.
F3: Troyzan - hidden all season
F2: Brad - I don't think he'll get any votes.
WINNER: Sarah - landslide victor.

"C|A|Tai|Troy|B|Sarah wins"
Posted by Bebo on 05-23-17 at 12:41 PM
Sarah may win unanimously, which would mean a tie for second. If anyone else gets votes, it will be Brad. Troyzan would be a zero either way.

"C\A\T\T\B\Sarah wins"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-23-17 at 09:09 PM
Cirie blew her game & Sarah’s trust last week & goes at F6.
Aubry has been on the outside of the votes too many times & was Sarah’s target last week.
Tai, despite the misdirection, lasts until F4.
Sarah, safe until F5 needs 2 to trust & go to the end with. She flips again, if she hasn’t already, & goes with Brad & Troyzan to F3.
Sarah wins with near, if not unanimous vote, with Sierra mentioning Sarah’s brilliant move & acting while she casts her vote for Sarah.

"A|Tai|C|Troy|B|Sarah"
Posted by michel2 on 05-23-17 at 11:34 PM
Apparently, we could have placed these votes weeks ago...

"B/Troy/Tai/S/C/A"
Posted by kingfish on 05-24-17 at 04:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-17 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Pretty tenuous guesswork, but it goes something like this:

Sarah, Troy and Tai use immunity at F6. Brad and Troy are athletic challenge threats (yeah, I know - Troy?). Brad, Cirie and Aubry have no HI protection, so because he is a threat to win ICs and spoil everyone's plans at inopportune moments in time, Brad is a very reasonable F6 victim. I cannot believe that this close to the end, and with safety guaranteed for F6 and F5 that Tai would yield his HI for any reason.

Troy, having used his HI at F6 is a reasonable F5 evictee. I think Sarah has an immunity, if so, she uses it here.

Then Tai, who uses his HIs on himself at F5 and F6, goes at F4 when he is ganged up on by the women and booted. GIRL POWER! (BTW - where did the news that Tai had a breakdown come from? Hope that's not an illegal spoiler.)

Cerie, Sarah, and Aubry are the F3 at FTC. Ill will generated by Sarah and Cerie due to their "big moves" and masterful manipulation that got the jury members on the jury, along with weird and especially resentful Debbie's incessant whispering campaign causes the majority of jury members to select the least hated of the three, Aubry. What did she do to PO anyone? Nothing. I think.

Jeff's big drama will be that instead of rewarding great game play, the jury will be motivated by pettiness and hurt feelings, Debbie's jury manipulation (which is based on her proving to the world that she has a PhD in being the real mover and shaker of Survivor, even from the Ponderosa), and personal resentment. And that a UTR player will win the mill.

Jeff is easily entertained.

"Not a vote"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-24-17 at 05:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-17 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

Kingfish -- not that it much matters to the rest of your scenario, but Brad doesn't have an II. At least from what I've read here.

"RE: Not a vote"
Posted by kingfish on 05-24-17 at 06:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-17 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

You're right. Thanks. I changed the text. I missed a few episodes too. I can only speculate as to what Brad's reaction will be when he finds out that so many HIs, Legacy thingeys, clues, etc. were in play. As far as I know from what I have seen, he never made any effort to find anything. So it's fitting that being the person of the F6 who was most totally 'Out-Played, that he should be the first of the remaining Survivors to leave. Unless he wins that immunity challenge.

To me, it's baffling that anyone playing the game wouldn't be on the hunt from day one, almost as much as it is baffling that any of the other survivors are surprised and resentful when they suspect that anyone else is searching for them. Except that any excuse for proposing eviction is a good excuse, I guess.

BTW, you and the others in this voting thread will receive a shout out in Basher's 'Be The Survivor' thread tomorrow. It'll probably be disgusting and really really raunchy, but you should check it out just for self-defense.

"C|A|Tai|Troy|B|Sarah"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-24-17 at 07:21 PM
I pretty much see it the way FloPo spelled it out except that I think Aubry goes before Tai.

Sarah played like a criminal like she said she would and she will get rewarded for it.

Once most of the big players went home, this season went downhill fast. I'm glad it's over!