URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8686
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Time to Vote - 5/10 episode"

Posted by CTgirl on 05-08-17 at 01:35 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:
Maku Maku

Andrea
Aubrey
Brad
Cirie
Michaela
Sarah
Sierra
Tai
Troyzan

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sierra"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-08-17 at 06:27 PM
Reasoning from last week:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8683.shtml#5

Didn't quite work for last week's vote, but we're being told about this story for Sierra for a reason. I don't think she's long for the game so let's see if she goes this week.

"Sierra"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-08-17 at 11:43 PM
The new majority have to take out one of the old majority alliance before blowing it up & taking out there own. Sierra is the target, unless multiple idols get played. I don't think Tai is ready to play 2 idols when he knows he's at the bottom, so Sierra is gone.

"Michaela"
Posted by michel2 on 05-09-17 at 00:11 AM
Michaela was so upset when Zeke was voted out that she's ready to flip. Either she's successful and Andrea is voted out or both sides agree that Michaela has to go.

"Sierra"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-09-17 at 12:06 PM
Last week's majority alliance needs to take out Brad, Troyzan, Sierra or Tai before they can blow up the alliance for each's own gain. I think Sierra is the most at risk of those four.

"Andrea"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-09-17 at 03:06 PM
Victim of an idol bounce

"VOTE CHANGE: Sierra"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-10-17 at 03:38 PM
Her time has come - probably due to an idol bounce. Votes are probably split between Sierra and Tai. Tai uses his idol and bye bye Sierra.

"Sierra"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-09-17 at 06:16 PM
Trying Sierra again!

• Sierra is the focus in several Press Images
  • Sierra is in Next Time On telling Sarah about her Legacy Advantage
  • Sierra is the Preview saying "I'm about to throw a Hail Mary here..." and bumping fists with Michaela, Tai, and Troyzan (I think maybe Brad/Aubry/Andrea won Reward?)

So maybe Michaela flips to join Brad/Sierra/Tai/Troyzan and Sarah steals Michaela's vote and the 4 ladies + stolen vote vote out Sierra?

• "Brad"
    Posted by kingfish on 05-10-17 at 08:38 AM

Now they focus on so called "challenge threats", which they usually define as muscular guys. PersonAlly I would think that Michaela is the top challenge threat, but usually they look at some guy.

"Sierra"
    Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-10-17 at 04:57 PM
    Let's see if she goes this week! She's a weak link...my number 2 choice is Andrea...