URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8685
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"East Coast Update Thread, Episde9"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 08:02 PM
Post here

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 08:06 PM
Back at camp see snake....Andrea hugs Sarah
Brad in shock after TC, I clearly was in great position but now in terrible shape with the four

Sarah admits that she flipped,

I was the deciding vote of which alliance got the majority, t his his S and it's game changers hopefully if I make it to the end the jury will decide that I am deserving of this move

Curie kisses Zeke

Curie: we told control of Sierra and Brad but in S there is never an rest at all, one second and the wrong move and you are sitting not he jury

"Post intro segment"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 08:17 PM
Come on in guys

Reward challenge: divided into two teams, race thru obstacles, to chair, team lifts up to get 10 number bags, collect 30 bags, then solve word puzzle

Win: chopper to luxury resort, meal, feast, spend the night sleep in bed, first good night sleep in 27 days...school yard pick...

Teams: Andrea Sarah aubry Zeke Culpepper, vs. Cirie tai, michaela, Michaela beats the NFL player

get them in order 1 thru 10...blue is working better with getting the blocks, culpepper has 10 first, now all ten bags to puzzle table...Andrea vs Troyzangetting numbers 11 to 20

Orange is going very progress, Andrea is flying through it...the lighter girls do better I think

Andrea has all her blocks, get all the blocks on then table, now Sierra and Sarah are side by side, Sarah falls......both in chairs at same time

orange is struggling to get person to top, Sarah is flying through it....Michaela is yelling at Tai....Sarah has tiles to the table....blue un clips and working on the puzzle Andrea culpepper and zee solving puzzle, Michaela....15 minutes has elapsed
....very hard word puzzle...this puzzle is a great metaphor for this season..."reinventing says Andrea.....Blue wins reward!

Zeke aubry andrea Sarah culpepper

Curie in tears....Brad: walking off I can hardly contain myself going to get a lot of reward but more importantly I will be with the people I need to be with to change the game.

"Post Reward Challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 08:26 PM
see the helicopter, then the island....Sarah: I've never been in a helicopter, a dream come true, lands on dock, red carpet rolled out, guy waiting with drinks for us, here's to reinventing how the game is played, food spread....infinity pool,
Zeke: I have never been to a place as elegant as this, fantastic, beautiful meal, we gorge ourselves, playing S is like climbing Mt Everest, slog it thru these last few days

Brad and Zeke talking about Florida Oklahoma game
Andrea: looking at the people here would seem Brad was the odd one out, but bonding between Zeke and Brad, would think that Zeke would be with us, I will not get back to place where we were before the game, I will never trust him, I'm nervous

Sun goes down, day 28 at camp

fire is out...see them all discouraged

Sierra says that she's so hungry, no sleep exhausted and trying to figure out what happened at TC, but hopefully something can happen that I can get back to the numbers

Tai and Troy talk....troy: we are still in

Tai: I feel like I am really the bottom, not telling anyone that I have 2 idols, who knows, if my name comes up I will play it.

The others come back...Culpepper looks like he gained 10 pounds
Aubry: coming back I feel so lucky, but I feel like Brad and Zeke had time to bond, so think very carefully who we want to take out in next vote
Andrea and Cirie talk:

don't want to be the person throwing out names but don';t wit too long....Andrea wants to blindside Zeke...cirie is with her
Easy for us to vote Sierra but Zeke is way more threatening than anyone else out here....now I have to get officer Sarah on board, but she's touchy about Zeke

Sarah is uncertain, she's not concerned about Zeke, cause she already knows how to handle him. she needs to reassure her, she will reveal her secret advantage....she tells her about her advantage...the lower in numbers we go the easier it is to get Zeke out...Sarah feels good about it, if they want to flip ship, I could go back and work with the others, I want to go with whichever side gets me further, sitting int he middle works for me, I will let the plans develop and then I will pick a side.

"IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-03-17 at 08:38 PM
Stack blocks on beam to ultimately fall like dominoes, must avoid trip obstacle on the way.

Andrea and Sarah even, then also Michaela.

Andrea runs out of blocks, must reposition all of them, which she does and wins the challenge.

Sierra gets the walk-off comment.

"IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 08:38 PM
Campfire....see them all, Zeke: I am nervous today, eerie calm around camp Hard for me to get a read, now the game is broken open, use my skill set, running around, scheming to get people out....Sarah talking to Zeke...
Sarah: I feel good with Zeke, right now I am staying with the girls but I don't trust them, I trust Zeke....Zeke, doesn't want to do this without her permission: F5: Zeke, Sarah, Brad, Troy, Aubry....he doesn't trust Andrea and curie

Zeke: talks to Brad and Troy, proposes F5 with Brad and Troyzan....can't loop you in on this vote, but it's not either of you

Brad: music to my ears, I have worked my way up it will bother me if I have to vote for Tai or Sierra but make no mistake I am here to win the game.

Cut to IC:

come on in, guys!

stack a series of blocks while attempting to avoid a trip obstacle, stack the blocks to fall like dominos and fall and hit the gong....11th person voted out, saw Tai, Andrea, Brad.

Challenge is on
All about spacing the blocks, anticipate how quickly you can move through without hitting...Avoid that trip obstacle

Everyone is very nimble given it is day 29

very close challenge out of gate...Brad trips and loses everything, must start over

Now Andrea, Sarah now dead even, with Michaela, tied with Sarah, Andrea, Sarah with a bit of a lead, Sierra not giving up

Andrea in the lead, then Michaela, then Sarah

big question did I space these correctly, will it be enough, it won't ....

Andrea has to re stack entire line

race between Michaela, Sarah, then SierraAndrea thinks she has it, and she does!

See Sierra after Andrea wins

See Sierra, then Troy, then Brad when he said somebody going home tonight

Sierra; i really needed it today, I really needed it, I am terrified, hope I can get back to camp and get back in the numbers

"Post IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-03-17 at 08:47 PM
Andrea wants to make a big move -- instead of targeting Sierra, why not Zeke?

She's broaching Cirie, who points out they would need Sarah. But Cirie also proposes bringing in Sierra to vote against Zeke since Sierra knows she herself is in trouble. Sierra is happy to be on board. Sarah is receptive, but in confessional dubious, she needs Zeke...

Michaela informs Sarah she doesn't want Zeke out. So it will be either Zeke or Sierra...

"*waves to BR* Post IC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 08:55 PM
Sierra got the confessional of doom....let's see what happens!

See a school of fish and then a shark

return to camp...Andrea: now that I won challenge, let's make a bigger mover here, let's get someone that's been gunning for me, my relationship with Zeke gone from BFF to him coming for me...he won't see it coming, see Andrea talking to Cirie: let's get Zeke, he will turn on me and you...how will we do it if Sarah won't do it, without telling, Cirie is also saying, Sierra will vote with us....

Sierra comes...they ask her if she would be on board to vote with them

Sierra: at this moment I am reaching for stars, willing at any moment to throw any of them under the bus, trying to be patient and hope that it is not me.

here comes Sarah....she congrats Andrea on win....she tells her that zee will come after me,

Sara; just because Andrea has a little bit of power now, she wants Zeke, if I scramble around with trying to save Zeke, I will get in trouble....

Andrea talks to Aubry and Michaela....Aubry is down in confessional: strike before the other person...Michaela: I don't see how getting rid of Zeke right now is smart...Zeke is somebody that I can trust at some level...I played with him...

Michaela and Sarah talk...vSara: one out one of our own, one person flips, then they have the numbers, if I press the issue of keeping Zeke, they won't trust me, I don't know what I will do, will come down to michaela and me.

TC: Sarah: we get back and complete silence, Sarah owned up to it, for flipping, Debbie shoots her the bird. Brad went from feeling good to on the outs, in an instant

Tai feels at the bottom, after 2 season of playing I may be going home today

Sierra; I feel like I have connections with these people, it's like playing russian roulette
Zeke: if you have a group you trust, stick tighter, keep vote to yourself

Andrea; I assume the new 6 will stick together but you just never know....
Zeke says that 6 vs 4 is not enough, it's about timing
Curie: you run numbers, is it time, is it not time, the grid is moving
Sierra; what do you try to do to make sure it's not you, her hands are tied I will go where you need me to go
Michaela: I listen to what people say, they are friends outside of the game, sometimes you have to turn the heart down, to get to the end, other people have to go, not me.

Andrea: you have to have genuine friendships out here, not chess pieces, or you won't get to the end.

Aubry is first voter

Sierra votes for Tai

Zeke votes for Sierra: so long cow girl
Sarah was the last voter

Vote tally:

Tai does not use an HII

Tai
Sierra
Tai
Sierra
Tai
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke

Zeke is OUT! MichELA IS CRYING...See Sarah...Keep playing hard gang...

Jiffy: just because you have the numbers doesn't mean y ou have trust

Hali says Game changers, Debbie says "idiots" , hahahahah

"TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-03-17 at 08:55 PM
Tai feels like he's on the bottom and may be going home, as does Sierra.

Is six v. four a big enough advantage? When is the appropriate time to make a move? These things must be considered.

Time to vote.

Sierra votes for Tai
Zeke votes for Sierra

No one plays an idol

Tai
Sierra
Tai
Sierra
Tai
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke...is out!

Michaela is crying.

Debbie on the jury bench says "idiots!"

"Next time"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-03-17 at 09:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-17 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

New alliance of four.... Loved ones show up.

Michaela actually voted for Zeke, along with Andrea, Cirie, Aubrey and Sarah; Zeke and Tai voted for Sierra; Troyzan, Sierra and Brad voted for Tai.

"RE: Next time"
Posted by michel2 on 05-03-17 at 10:13 PM
Sarah and Michaela looked so determined to save Zeke that it makes for a very weird outcome. What changed their vote?

Posted by Brownroach on 05-04-17 at 12:34 PM
It was very weird. Also, we never heard anyone mention voting for Tai in the pre-TC buildup, so what was that about? Do they know, or suspect, that he has an idol? Sierra had seemed happy to be on board the Zeke train.

Posted by michel2 on 05-04-17 at 01:39 PM
I don't think Cirie and Andrea ever got back to Sierra which is weird in itself. I think one of two things must have happened. Either:

1- Brad and Troyzan refused to vote against Sierra which forced Sarah's hand. They probably asked her and Zeke to vote for Tai instead. Sarah must have given them the impression she would.

2- Cirie and Andrea convinced Sarah that Zeke was much closer to Brad than she thought.

Either way, it leaves a pretty big hole in the story.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-05-17 at 04:07 PM
In Aubry's Bonus Clip
"Interview - Pros & Cons Of Voting Out Zeke "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bNbWVjTQh4

She talks about how Cirie/Andrea want to vote out Zeke and Sarah/Michaela want to vote out Sierra so she was in the middle and she would make the decision which way the 5 women would vote.

Aubry talks about how they all think Zeke is the smartest and most strategic player in the game and she thinks he is such a big threat that it is worth the risk of diminishing their 6-4 buffer down to 5-4.

Posted by michel2 on 05-05-17 at 05:30 PM
Yes, but it's Sarah reasoning that were left hanging, not Aubry.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-07-17 at 03:20 PM
Thanks for bring that over, Sheldor! I agree it was a weird edit that left a hole in the storytelling narrative for the viewers (although not the first time that's happened). If Aubry was indeed the pivotal vote and it wasn't spotlighted, that says a lot about Aubry's F3 prospects. (Although we already could surmise that from her overall edit).

Perhaps by not showing us Sarah's reasoning to go along and vote Zeke, the editors are trying to shield her from any negativity in voting out a close ally. Also if Cirie convinced Michaela and by default Sarah really had no choice, perhaps the editors don't want her to look weak / not in the driver's seat? It will be interesting to see what the recap says and whether we hear Sarah's reasoning in the aftermath of the vote.

I got the vibe that the blood for this is on Andrea's hands. It was her personal vendetta with Zeke and there was foreshadowing that her alliance of 6 could pay for this, similar to when a tribe purposely loses a challenge.

We know Tai has 2 idols, Troyzan has 1, and Sierra has the legacy advantage, so suddenly that 5-4 margin is not looking so sizable. Andrea has been really impressive in the challenges, and with Zeke gone she now is the leader/biggest strategic and immunity threat left in that alliance, which could ultimately be her downfall.

Posted by michel2 on 05-07-17 at 03:39 PM
It was Zeke's own fault. Andrea HAD to go for him because he turned on her and he was actively plotting with Sarah to get Andrea out right after Sierra. If Zeke hadn't been so concerned about not being the center of everyone's attention then he'd still be there and he'd have a strong alliance with both Sarah and Andrea.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-08-17 at 02:59 PM
Yep, Zeke blew his own game up. It's too bad because I really liked him. In his exit interviews he says once he was outed his game was over and no one would strategize with him.

Posted by michel2 on 05-08-17 at 03:27 PM
That is complete spin! We SAW Andrea, Cirie and Sarah talking strategy with him after the merger, we HEARD him saying he was getting all his information from Andrea and Cirie and we saw Brad accepting his F5 offer. What more did he want?

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-17 at 07:11 AM
Votes were very telling.

Clearly, Cirie is able to influence Michaela. Andrea/Cirie got Aubry, Michaela and Sarah to all vote Zeke. Then, Brad, Troy, Sierra stuck together and voted Tai, tells us that Tai is on the bottom of their totem pole. Then, Zeke and Tai vote Sierra. Not a good sign for Tai.

But, with 2 HII's there is bound to be an idol play and someone else is bounced. Perhaps, next week?

Brad's confessionals are getting more focused and committed....a good sign for him?

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-07-17 at 03:31 PM
Hi Flo Po! Agreed, Tai got a big wake up call that's he's on the bottom. Not looking good but then again he has 2 idols and someone might need his stray vote…plus he's a great goat.

Re Brad; A few episodes back I thought for sure he was the winner when he cried about Monica, and Cirie and Aubry were giving him glowing testimonials. But then he had a bad merge episode and others called him Sierra's puppet, etc., so I wrote him off as the winner…..but he definitely had a nice uptick this episode. I'm sure Monica will be his family visitor next week, and it will be interesting to see if she gives him advice if he wins the reward challenge. Could be Tyler-esque or Jeremy-esque in terms of wanting to win to redeem his wife. And I can see others willing to bring him along since they might think no one would vote him given his millions.

Posted by kingfish on 05-04-17 at 09:09 AM
That to be a tense moment for Tai, with 2 idols and not playing either.

"I not want go home with idol in my pocket."

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-17 at 09:15 PM
A willingness to trust
Sierra to Sarah:I have the legacy advantage
Sarah: the door is opening for her to stay
Jiffy: can form an unbreakable alliance. see Michaela, Sierra, Tai, Sarah
Michaela: I see a huge opportunity!
Jiffy: but no bond is stronger than blood
Jiffy to them all in the challenge: you are playing for your loved ones
Sarah breaks down sobbing....

Zeke: Classy exit as always: Wise for Andrea to come after me, I was going to get her

Votes for Zeke:
Brad: Tai
Troyzan: Tai
Sierra: Tai
Tai: Sierra
Zeke: sierra
Andrea: Zeke
Aubry: Zeke
Curie: Zeke
Michaela: Zeke
Sarah: Zeke

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Sheldor on 05-03-17 at 09:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-17 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

Thanks FP!

Note: It was Michaela not Sarah that was sobbing.
Oops, you meant sobbing at the family visit. Duh! Sorry.

And of course it is Cirie not Curie!

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-08-17 at 07:36 AM
And of course it is Cirie not Curie!

Freaking autocorrect drives me nuts!

"CONGRATULATIONS!"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-03-17 at 10:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS michel, CTgirl, and kingfish for correctly predicting Zeke!