URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8677
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"East Coast Spoiler Thread| ep 7 | Game Changers"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 08:16 PM
Sorry I'm late, you know the drill, all discussion in here for tonights ep until it's aired on the West Coast

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread| ep 7 | Game Changers"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 08:25 PM
Sorry, I missed the first 15 minutes.....all I saw was Debbie having a confessional, right before Brad/Tai were talking. I take it they are the two that miss the feast.

Debbie: I apologized to Brad, Cochran said extend the olive branch, she has confessional...

Zeke tells the Varner story....he tells the rest of the tribe....he tells them that he is, it happened in a way that I didn't want, Brad says awesome, Aubry says more respect for Zeke with telling his story than the rest of these jokers, going on S makes you tough, the day at hand is figuring out who is in the loop and who's out of it....Brad tells Ozzy that Debbie is in his back pocket

Brad: figuring it out, I am with all these people, so far so good, Brad says either Michaela or Haly....Brad continues about Michaela, he doesn't trust her in the long term, first Michaela after the merge

Ozzy and Seke talking as long as michaela first we can be in the drivers seat....Tai tells Haly, Brad tells Sierra, Sierra tells Cirie and Aubry, they are all good!

Sierra says no one like s to work with Michaela, she's shifty, beast in challenge, keeping her in the game will hurt a lot of us,
See Sierra and Zeke:

Every time I talk to someone here she comes, she is blunt and doesn't have a lot of tact...Sierra: I am totally on edge, this has to be a blindside, if one thing sets her off we are all going down...

Zeke says me you andrea sara to Cirie and Sierra....We have to strip

Zeke says to Cirie Sarah, andrea, and myself, then there is Brad and the other group, we have to strike first, smiles before the blood bath...

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 08:40 PM
Maku Maku....day 17....Andrea now the others are making things

Hali: going into a merge there are pockets of people talking all over, Haly says not many people are talking to me, so she wants to talk to Michaela...Haly tells Michaela that she has heard her name, and Michaela

Michaela: that really pisses me off, got to find someone that I can trust, so I have to talk to Cirie, takes her and talks, Cirie tells her when people are talking don't get that mean face on, if you are mad, get un mad....

Curie: says when she was young she wore her heart on her sleeve, when you put that guard up you push people away...Michaela tells her she doesn't know how to navigate this merge, if you make tension says Cirie, your reputation follows you, people perception is their reality....

Michaela: Cirie has sky rocketed in trust with me, she has never seen two black women go to the end,
Curie: says that Michaela is public enemy number one, as an older person, if I can save her that is one person that I can count on to have my back, says Cirie.

Come on in guys...Ozzy gives back tribal immunity, now it's Individual immunity, necklace, for todays challenge stand on toes with a block wedged between a bar and your head, last one left standing wins....someone the 8th person out of the game.

Hali is out, Troyzan is out, Zeke is out....3 dropped within 3 seconds....cannot touch the trade and can't touch the blocks....fight through that pain, Cirie is out

Michaela is wobbling...Debbie is out. down to 8....MIchaela is struggling, trying to hold it, and she is out....down to 7...sierra is good, only 5 minutes in...Ozzy is moving....Ozzy is out, Aubry is out....down to 5...Culpepper is out....down to 4, see Sara and Tai, Sierra and Andrea are left

Sarah is out. Down to three, then Sierra is out, now it is between Tai and Andrea....Tai is wobbling....Tai is out! Andrea wins the first IC!

Andrea is safe, see Michaela....See Haly...Andrea: tonights vote seems simple, but this is survivor game changers but the vote is never easy the vote tonight is about who is going to take control of this game.

"Can I get a woohoo?"
Posted by Bebo on 04-19-17 at 08:51 PM
I got to hear the Fire Is Life speech again - yeah! Forgot Cirie had never been to TC.

"Post IC, pre-TC drama...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 09:07 PM
They return...Sierra says as of now I feel that I am the person who is in charge. We have a big group, See Sierra is saying splitting Haly and Michaela votes. She is telling everyone that she thinks Haly has an idol. Right now the numbers are so big I want to split it between those two, in case she has an idol.

Curie asks Sierra, Debbie, Sierra tells Michaela that Zeke is going....Hali says everyone is saying Zeke, but she is not comfortable...Cirie says that she doesn't think that vote for Michaela is good for her game, so since there are 2 options I will vote Hali, she goes and talks to Zeke...Cirie says why not Hali?
Zeke: tonights vote is an opening shot in a war, and everyone sees that Michaela and Haly are soldiers in their army, so it will be one man down...Zeke says that he is perplexed why we are not voting more for Halie...
Curie: here is the thing, y ou cannot win the war if
Sierra laughs, Debbie tells her that Zeke wants to be in charge, and Sierra laughs, guess what there is a new sheriff in town. Curie is telling Michaela that we are trying to save you, I need Michaela to vote for Zeke, to stick with the plan...so nobody knows it's me that is changing the plan, tonight it is about saving one that can help me and if I pull this off the future of my game is looking good!

TC

Curie is the last person that makes it to tribal, and lights her torch. Zeke: game goes from two tribes to this mass of individuals, so many people to watch and so many that you can't watch and nothing you can do to control it.

Andrea says this is the point in the game werhere lines are drawn, it will show where alliances are, it will set the tone for the rest of the game.

Debbie says that she will not be shocked tonight....Haly says she is in the dark in this vote, one of us is going to get shot, Michaela is nodding her head, people were not trying to talk to me tonight, they would look at who is a threat for them...I am just trying to understand what is guiding peoples votes....

Tai: you have to elk not just the vote tonight, but the next 2 or 3 down the line.
Ozzy: what is the criteria, risk, possibility of someone playing the idol...

Debbie: I love tribal, quintessence of the game you live or die here, I think now, the present is always a good time to try and flush an idol...

the person that is thought to have the idol, may not know...Haly says is this an opportunity I will shake down right now in front of everyone to show I don't have an idol...

Aubry: why would she be willing to say she is willing to shake down but not will ing to do it idl someone doesn't ask her?

Sierra: Haly is saying take a target out...

Time to vote: See Michaela, see Haly

Michaela votes Zeke
Hali votes Zeke
Curie votes Michaela: this is to bring us both longevity in the game, hopefully it means nothing....

Hmmmmm?

No one plays an idol

Zeke
Zeke
Michaela
Hali
Michaela
Hali
Michaela
Hali
Michaela
Hali
Hali
Hali

Hali is gone...I enjoyed meeting everyone of you, may the best player win

See Michaela. First member of the jury , every vote becomes part of your resume should you make it to the end.

Hali: do you want to sit with the big strong players or sit with the goats?

Next day:

Day 22...Michaela, how did you sleep: Cirie stuck her neck all the way out for me, I will do the same for her....Cirie says don't let anyone know that I stuck my neck for you....Michaela: to be able to play with another black american female, I am deferring to her right now, the last thing I want to do is mess her game up...

Curie: at TC, I voted for Michaela, and she voted for Zeke...so this next TC, will let the dragon loose, the war will start...Zeke says that he nows where he stands, wants Sierra out, Sierra is like the godfather, she is controlling brad, and he is controlling Troyzan...

Zeke is willing, Andrea is down and I trust officer Sara, and Michaela, we are ready for war...
Sierra is the top link in the chain....she should be on the chopping block
Four: Zeke, Myself (Cirie), Andrea, Sara, you, (Aubry), Michaela, Ozzy
Aubry: I am in the middle of a big italian brawl, if I am on team Cirie, that is fine with me.

Zeke and Andrea in the hammock...Andrea says that Sierra is so nervous about us, I am dying to get out brad or Sierra, says Andrea....but, I don't think we can teak Debbie or Tai...so we have to keep an eye on them...
Zeke: typically I am in control, but info is from Andrea and Cirie...not in the position I want to be in. last time I played I may have shot for moon too early, gotta play, take out Sierra and then take out Debbie...we have the numbers to take her out next
Brad and Sierra are sort of a threat...Cirie and Andrea are far more of a threat than Sierra and Brad....I could get out one of them right now...

"Day after TC, scrambling to see who is next"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 09:16 PM
Come on in guys....RC or IC?

Reward challenge, divided into 2 teams of six, swim retrieve net filled with fish, hook to rod, than use fish to solve puzzle....day of luxury....a spa day....Marshalls lounge, shower with soap and shampoo, dry off in egyptian towels, burgers apple pie... school yard pick...OMG!

Teams: sara picked culpepper aubry michaela and sierra
Andrea: troyzan Debbie Ozzy and Zeke

Sara and culpepper and Troyzan and ozzy for blue...once untied then pull fish in....sara and culpepper have fish, Ozzy and Troy catching up....biggest reward of the season.....Ozzy and troy lifting it on the mat...Andra and Tai untying for blue, Michaela and Aubry untying....Andrea is starting to hook fish, 14 fish, get on hooks and transport up....Andrea and Tai screw up, forget one fish....Tai is screwing it up...

Curie and Sierra working on puzzle...blue had huge lead and blew it now Zeke and Debbie making up to see if they can win...both have to be right...Cirie and Sierra have one puzzle complete...Blue wins, Zeke and Debbie pulled it out....Cirie and Sierra choked....day of pampering and food, while other six go back to camp

Sara; we lost huge let down, finding myself in the middle, I have options which group wants to vote out the person that I want to not out, that is where I will go.

"Post RC win"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 09:25 PM
Fire: we come back to camp it was up to Sierra and I to win it and we couldn't do it, you feel like a loser, am I gonna be successful at anything....I had kids young so I worked really hard to provide, but this game it takes you to the most hurtful places that you have ever felt, not winning is like not providing for your kids yet....Cirie is crying, you feel worthless, you don't ever want to feel that, and it take s you right back there, my family is my motivation and I plan on winning for them....Sierra says it's not ;your fault, curie

cut to Marshalls lounge, biggest reward we have had yet, says Ozzy, shampoo and conditioner...who wants coke, the first thing they notice is the smells smelling the nice perfumes is in it's elf a reward, Tai is streaking all over the place....didn't you do that in the 60's or 70's ....Tai said it just felt right, I promised my self I would have fun

Zeke says he is having fun feels like he is not in the game anymore, but this is game changers....and we need to keep our heads in the game, we could go for Bra d and Sierra, Zeke is amassing a team of snipers right now, will make sure that he has his own agenda....Cirie and Andrea...Debbie suggests so take out Andrea, Debbie says that Zeke is throwing out them, ask is if this is true....it's hard for me to take anything Zeke says at face value, I am not ready to move into the Zeke camp, I want to make a big move but I don't need Zeke to make it, says Debbie

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 09:39 PM
Cirie and Andrea want to get Sierra out, the head of the chain of Brad and Troyzan. Zeke is in on it. But, Zeke wants to be in control himself, and therefore considers Andrea and Cirie to be far more threatening than Sierra, Brad, Troyzan, so there fore wants to target Andrea and Cirie. Debbie was privy to what Zeke wants, but doesn't trust Zeke. Sara is in the middle and will vote with the group that is voting for the person that she wants.

This is getting good!

No one is mentioning Michaela anymore

Come on in, guys.

See troy and Brad, then Michaela....Andrea gives back the necklace. Hang onto pole as long as you can, when you drop, you are out. 9th person voted out of this game.

Don't the girls usually win this?

Everybody has chosen starting spot, challenge is on, survivor classic...Sierra has done this challenge once and did not win, Ozzy has done this challenge twice and never lost....Cirie is slipping quickly, and is out...Sarah starting to move, Culpepper is out....down to 10, Debbie and Sarah and sliding down, and Aubry is out.
Debbie is out
Zeke is out
Sierra is out
Troy is slipping
Troy is out
Sara is out
Michaela, Andrea, Tai, and Ozzy fighting for one immunity necklace, no where to grip on this pole...Andrea is fighting to stay in this....Ozzy says he' plans on breaking my record...
Michaela is adjusting moving down and is out, Ozzy looks like he is shaking a bit to me.....balancing for a long time, Andrea is readjusting, Tai and ozzy have not moved...Andrea is out....fell a long way....show down Tai vs Ozzy

Tai is a rock....1 hour has elapsed. Troyzan says that that puts him in the legends category...Ozzy how do you feel....I know what is to come, and it's bad...1 hour 35 minutes....Ozzy is struggling, Tai is starting to move....Ozzy readjusting and starting to slip......Tai has been moving a lot after not moving at allOzzy is falling...out of the challenge, Tai wins.....

Dethrones ozzy....sending Ozzy to TC, Tai will be safe, darn. Ozzy is bleeding...

He caN't believe he beat Ozzy, the queen, I mean the king...
they showed Ozzy when they said somebody will be voted out tonight.

Brad gets the post IC confessional, crazy tribal because it could very well dictate the rest of the season.

"Post IC, pre-TC drama...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 09:56 PM
Zeke is gearing up for like the battle of the season, to get rid of Andrea. Zeke tells Sierra that her name is being thrown out by Cirie and Andrea,

Sierra is acting like he wants to switch sides, he thinks I am stupid so I don't trust him,

Sierra goes to Cirie and asks her, Zeke told me she is hearing my name from Zeke
Andrea said that she is furious with Zeke, she's been with him since day one.
Ozzy wants Cirie on his side, voting against other people, like Zeke...
they go to Sara....Sierra is talking to Debbie, what is your gut telling you....Sebbie suggests voting out Ozzy....to Sierra, these idiots are like hearing cats, we can make a decision and dictate to them right now....Debbie tells Troyzan okay....do you love me? Debbie says you can underestimate me at your own risk. We are voting for Ozzy we will blindside him, largely thanks to me, I don't want to use it to night, Sara: at this point I am sitting between 2 groups tonight,

she is weighing options, she wants to take out Ozzy, a lot want to take out Zeke he's smart and willing to make moves, a line will be drawn in the sand this vote.

Cut to TC

Ozzy is toast, I think. WAHHHHHHHH, Ozzy and not Delusional debbie

Ozzy: what is unique about this season, the stakes seem higher...more cut throat mentality....Sara doesn't know who is with who, like we are all a bunch of single people all just waiting to hook up right now

Tai: surprised me to win, I need to do this for myself, me against Ozzy...

Ozzy: I always feel pressure, I do have value in this game, there is nothing to eat at camp, working my ##### off to feed p people especially with 16 days left
Aubry says this is much harder, all the coconut, the protein is only coming in when Ozzy comes in...we all get emotional and that effects everything

Zeke: sort of play by the same rules, they think they can beat me....how do I articulate that they can beat me...?
Tai: difference in the way you play now? Tai is talking that Zeke is incredible...Zeke says that there is all a modicum of worry...
Debbie: Air force auxiliary....blah blah...I don't know who I am with, it's crazy....Cirie: right now who do I think has displayed trust...

Saw a vote for Ozzy, Zeke, and Debbie is playing her extra vote....while in exile, she got an advantage in the game, it's an extra vote, she will use it tonight....casting it for Ozzy...poor Ozzy....he's a sitting duck.

Vote tally:

Ozzy
Zeke
Sierra
Aubry
Zeke
Ozzy
Zeke
Ozzy
Zeke
Ozzy
Ozzy
Ozzy

Debbie is smiling
good job guys, good luck eating.

Well it's very clear that for all the talk a punch was just thrown.

"RE: Post IC, pre-TC drama...."
Posted by Brownroach on 04-19-17 at 10:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-17 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Cirie voted for Sierra "to spice things up"; Zeke voted for Aubry; Zeke got votes from Andrea, Ozzy, Michaela, Aubry; Ozzy got votes from Sierra, Sarah, Troyzan, Brad, Tai, and two votes from Debbie.

Posted by michel2 on 04-19-17 at 11:06 PM
Can anyone explain Zeke's vote against Aubry? Wasn't he set on voting against Andrea?

Posted by Brownroach on 04-19-17 at 11:15 PM
Absolutely no clue what that was all about.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-20-17 at 03:39 PM
While the edit portrayed Zeke rallying players to vote against Andrea in reality he must not have got enough players to agree and I remember a scene where one of the players voting for Zeke said they would tell Zeke they are voting for Aubry so that is probably why Zeke voted for Aubry.

I like how Cirie wrote "SIERRA" in block letters. I wonder if she was trying to make it look like someone in particular wrote Sierra's name?

Posted by Brownroach on 04-20-17 at 10:35 PM
Oh I sort of remember that too now. I haven't consistently watched this season and am not familiar with a number of these players, so I'm shaky on what the alliances were/are.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-21-17 at 12:43 PM
I re-watched the episode and after Zeke told Sierra that Andrea/Cirie/Ozzy/Sarah were talking about voting for her, Sierra and Debbie were in the hammock and the conversation was:

Debbie: What does your gut tell you?
Sierra: Vote Zeke.
Debbie: What are you going to tell Zeke?
Sierra: Aubry?

This was right before Debbie suggested voting out Ozzy.

"RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread| ep 7 | Game Changers"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-19-17 at 10:03 PM
Next week on Survivor:

Jiffy: The gloves are off
Andrea and Cirie sitting and Andrea to Zeke: Your'e just all shady
Andrea: Will I trust Zeke again? Of course not
An alliance seems invincible
Debbie: now that we have Sara, there is a line drawn in concrete
But nothing is set in stone
Sara to Zeke: WE can make a move
Zeke: Hell yeah, I want to make a move!

Ozzy: Survivor has changed me in so many ways and I am just so thankful for it.

"Where is Tribephyl?"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-21-17 at 12:50 PM
Anyone know the status of Tribephyl?

I think Tribephyl's last post was on March 19th!

I miss Tribephyl insightful analysis of the Press Images and Vidcaps!

"RE: Where is Tribephyl?"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-21-17 at 05:34 PM
Me too and I was thinking the same thing! Tribe if you read this, please check in!

"TRIBE?????"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-22-17 at 08:42 AM
OMG, I have been quite busy this season as well and neglected to notice, but please, TRIBEY, check in!