URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8670
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Title, Tweets & Teases-Episode 6, no sources "

Posted by CTgirl on 04-06-17 at 10:25 PM
Title: What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"CBS Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-06-17 at 10:27 PM
EMOTIONS RUN HIGH WHEN THE GAME BEGINS TO TAKE A TOLL ON ONE TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12

“What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” – Emotions run high when the game begins to take a toll on one tribe, and castaways try to pull their way to safety at a physical immunity challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Emotions run high when the game begins to take a toll on one tribe. #SURVIVOR #GameChangers Wed. 4/12 8PM #CBS

"RE: CBS Press Release"
Posted by michel2 on 04-10-17 at 05:23 PM
I think we can say with confidence that Mana wins reward and they receive letters from home.

"Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-06-17 at 10:35 PM
This is a good read this week Jeff talks about Sandra, getting Cochran to Fiji, why the buff pick wasn't by gender this time, and why Debbie picked the wrong advantage

The huge threats keep on falling. What can you tease up for next week, sir!
One of the best things about the Survivor format is that it allows the show to remain culturally relevant no matter how long it’s been on… and I think it’s a fair statement to say that’s the case next week.

"RE: Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by kingfish on 04-07-17 at 10:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-17 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

Cochran is definitely a streak of gold for Survivor, both when they discovered him and were wise enough to cast him, and in his continuing value as a very perceptive and talented contributor.

I thought his handling of Debbie was dead on in terms of telling her what she needed to hear (even though with Debbie, it's falling on ears that are most likely not attuned to hear anyone talking but herself) was perfect, and considering the time he had to formulate the message, really amazing.

I was beginning to think that he might have to use a pry bar to loosen her barnacle like hug.

The oft made (by me, anyway) comparison of Cochran to Woody Allen is striking in their low key self effacing mannerisms and in the brilliance of their observations.

I just wish he was writing for a higher class of show that doesn't feel the need for a laugh track.