URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8668
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Time to Vote ~ Episode 5"

Posted by CTgirl on 04-03-17 at 05:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-17 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Nu-Mana
Brad
Debbie
Hali
Sierra
Tai

Nu-Nuku
Aubry
Michaela
Sandra
Varner

Tavua
Andrea
Cirie
Ozzy
Sarah
Troyzan
Zeke

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sandra"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-03-17 at 06:39 PM
The time is right after another switch-up in tribes -- the other winners are out of the game and enough people by now have seen what Sandra can do. The target is fully on her back.

"Sandra"
Posted by michel2 on 04-04-17 at 10:32 AM
Since very few of these players are actual game changers, production had to step in and change the game for them. A late swap is always deadly for the better players...

"Sandra"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-04-17 at 11:37 AM
Her edit has been really cocky so I think she's being set up for a fall. What better time to get her out than after a tribe swap especially with the merge coming. She can't be allowed to make the merge!

"Sandra"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-05-17 at 07:22 AM
I agree with the consensus. Sandra has been the star of the show so far. She is ripe. As CT girl noticed, she's been extremely cocky, the queen this, the queen that. And, we all know when they focus on the cockiness, it's time for a big fall. Also, we know that Brad wants to get her out. She's a great target, and an easy target if her tribe loses once again at the challenge.

I think Debbie is my second choice, but Sandra is a far better and worthy target then double d. (delusional debbie).

"Sandra"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-05-17 at 11:50 AM
We have SO little to go on this week since we don't have any clue about the new two tribes, nor who goes to Exile, and not even definitive who the Former player will be.

So I'm going with the every other vote off so far having/not having an Intro Confessional

Ciera(No), Tony(Yes), Caleb(No), Malcom (Yes), JT (No)

episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | total
Sandra Mana-nuku | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 15
Debbie Nuku-mana | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 9
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 7
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 6

So it seems like Sandra and Debbie are by far the most likely to get voted out that had an Intro Confessional which makes sense since both Sandra and Debbie had big stories last episode.

I think Sandra is a much bigger target so I'm going with Sandra again this week.

Also Ciera, Caleb, Tony were brought on stage at the Reunion and so was Sandra and Cirie.

"Varner"
Posted by Corvis7 on 04-05-17 at 01:25 PM
Cuz.

"Crazy Debbi"
Posted by kingfish on 04-05-17 at 03:12 PM
With no clues, I can only guess that it will be the obvious boot according to the promos. The crazy lady.

"Ozzy"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-05-17 at 04:40 PM

"Debbie"
Posted by 5cats on 04-05-17 at 05:19 PM
She needs to GO. and get help.