URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8667
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So I do have spoilers"

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-01-17 at 02:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

I have been rather quiet this time so far as I did not go back watching until last week(once the BMC was gone) and furthermore, I have watched the next day because I have been very busy. I happen to know spoilers as well and it's played into why there is no editing analysis this year.

A poster named Survivors United on Sucks has a thread titled "The source awakens" and he has confirmed a final three that has been rumored to be floating around as well as list the pre-merge boots which so far have been spot on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So I do have spoilers"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-01-17 at 02:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/130294/The-Source-Awakens

I forgot the way to highlight so don't scroll down if you don't want to know.

Final Three....
Brad, Sarah, and Troyzan........Troyzan the goat, Brad the villain.

And the next two to go:
Sandra
Varner

He has yet to announce the merge boots(if he does)

"Boot alerts"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-19-17 at 07:58 PM
He has Hali and Ozzy as the first two merge boots tonight.

"RE: Boot alerts"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-19-17 at 10:27 PM
If you insist on bumping this thread, why can't you just say that more boots have been spoiled and include a link so that if people want to see who they are, they can click the link at will. A number of people on this forum don't want to have to accidentally read this stuff.

Posted by newsomewayne on 04-25-17 at 02:28 PM
XI. KEEP "SPOILERS" IN THE SPOILERS FORUMS... OR OTHERWISE CLEARLY MARKED
Much of the discussion in this community revolves around "spoilers" -- known upcoming events in one of the TV shows that the discussion forums follow. However, some of the members of the RealityTVWorld.com community prefer to enjoy these shows without knowing about the upcoming events until they are broadcast. Therefore, for certain shows, we have created a special forum dedicated to spoilers (such as the "Survivor Spoilers Forum"). For those shows with a spoilers forum, please limit discussion of spoilers to that forum and do not post spoilers, or links to spoilers, in other forums. For those shows without a dedicated spoilers forum, we ask that you clearly indicate in the subject line of your post that the topic contains spoiler information and ensure that no spoiler content is revealed within the first 200 characters of your message body (since this text may also appear on the forum's topic listing page.)

This is in the Spoilers Forum and the title of the post is "So I Do Have Spoilers". What did you expect to find in here? Cupcake recipes?

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-11-17 at 11:44 AM
There is a link. Click on it and you will get all the information you need.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-03-17 at 07:33 AM
When you're posting that someone else has posted spoilers and you're bringing it over here, it's not correct to say that *you* have spoilers.

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-05-17 at 10:24 PM
I posted the link to a spoilerist that does not post here. I don't know what you mean, I said I have spoilers. None of the spoilers I posted have ever been originally from me. This is the third time I have brought a major spoiler here and third in four seasons. I see a lot of crazy bootlists posted on Sucks but I never believe them because the poster's names make no sense. After Caleb, Malcom, and JT left one after another(and now Sandra), I decided to bring it to attention here.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-06-17 at 00:03 AM
Just say in the title something like "SurvivorUnited's Spoilers" instead of making it all about you by saying that "you" do have spoilers. Big difference, and that's how everyone else does it.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-11-17 at 11:54 AM
If anyone has seen the thread, so far this bootlist has been right. However, SU is only revealing the boots prior to the next episode they are voted out in.

Given the edit, I'm going to assume Michaela is next. I have not been on here to update regularly because I'm not as invested as I used to. I have not even listened to the podcasts this season.