URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8666
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who is the mystery Visitor"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-31-17 at 08:14 AM
Let's figure this out! Someone goes to exile island and is payed a visit by a former Survivor.....who could it be?

1. First of all, I think only a winner would be impactful or in a position to offer any kind of advice.

2. If it's a winner, who are the candidates? (Won't be Tony/JT/Sandra)
Seriously doubt it would be Heidek, doubtful that it's Tina, Vecepia: no. Amber: doubtful, Danni Boatwright?, Todd, Bob Crowley, Natalie White, Fabio, Sophie, Denise, Natalie

Possible Candidates: Hatch, Jenna?, Boston Rob, Tom, Aras, Yul, Earl, Parvati, Kim, Cochran, Tyson, Jeremy, Mike Holloway.

3. If it's not a winner, who? Terry Dietz, RussHell?

Frankly, I think it could be Hatch? Boston Rob? Yup? Tyson? Terry?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Posted by Corvis7 on 03-31-17 at 09:12 AM
The producers love Boston Rob...

Posted by michel2 on 03-31-17 at 01:45 PM
and since we all know that there are the Boston Rob rules I guess they'll want him as coach.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-31-17 at 05:36 PM
"coach"....yup, I thought about him too since he was so good at exile island. Well, perhaps exile island yoga.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-31-17 at 05:47 PM
Corvis7 wrote: "The producers love Boston Rob..."

Especially EXECUTIVE Producer Jeff Probst!

And isn't Tribephyl's post of Boston Rob's daughters wearing all 4 colored buffs from this season pretty compelling evidence that the Visitor is in fact Boston Rob?

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-01-17 at 01:57 PM
Caleb had made a tweet that he would be back after he was voted out on screen(according to a Sucks post). I'll get the link to the post soon as I don't read his social media. It was implied maybe he was talking about coming back for a third season or Big Brother All-Stars. He said he's not going to name spoilers, just that he will be back.

So it could be him and Tai is exiled?

My other theory is Andrea is exiled and Phillip shows up.

I don't consider these spoilers btw as there is nothing conclusive it is him coming back.

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-01-17 at 01:58 PM
Well nvm now, just saw the post below.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-02-17 at 10:14 AM
There is some game show called Candy Crush Saga (I think) that is premiering with Survivor and Big Brother contestants. Caleb will be on that.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-01-17 at 12:47 PM
Boston Rob tweeted out this morning to confirm that he is the one returning to Survivor this week!

"Officially got the okay to let you all know that Yes I will be returning to @survivorcbs this week Be sure to tune in to @CBS this Wednesday"

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-03-17 at 07:28 AM
Yeah I figured out that it was BRob last week when I checked his twitter feed and saw he had a three-week gap in June, which just so happened to be during the filming period for this season. He was quite active before and after that three-week gap.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-03-17 at 03:39 PM
Most likely true but that Tweet by Boston Rob was made on April 1, 2017 (April Fool's Day in the U.S.)

Posted by Brownroach on 04-03-17 at 06:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-17 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

Nice catch, Sheldor. And since when does anyone "get the okay" from producers to reveal anything about the show, never mind a surprise appearance? Though I suppose they really don't care anymore...

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-05-17 at 07:33 AM
Boston Rob.....YAY!

Posted by Sheldor on 04-05-17 at 11:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-17 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Not that Survivor is fair...

It would seem most fair for the Former Player/Winner to have never played with any player this season.

Winners that have not played with any players this season:

Richard Hatch
Ethan Zohn
Vecepia Towery
Brian Heidik
Jenna Morasca
Amber Brkich
Chris Daugherty
Tom Westman
Danni Boatwright
Earl Cole
Todd Herzog
Bob Crowley
Natalie White
Jud "Fabio" Birza
Natalie Anderson

Also...

• Jud "Fabio" Birza was a guest on People PEN Fan Forum Survivor
  • Mike Holloway was a guest on YouTube SurvivorOnCBS: Beyond The Buff (but of course Mike played with Sierra and Hali)
  • Natalie Anderson was a last minute cut from Game Changers

• "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
    Posted by RachelOH1 on 04-07-17 at 11:18 PM
    I would love it if they keep bringing a different "mystery visitor" every week to Exile! That would explain Boston Rob's buffs on his daughters! ;) I suppose that will take too much time out of the episode... but I like that idea!