URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8662
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Game Changers: East Coast Update Thread ~ Ep 4"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 07:52 PM
Please leave all comments pertaining to this episode in this thread until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. No siggies, please!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously, On Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 08:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-17 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Andrea for the win, Tavua won the 2nd immunity challenge, and a surprise for the 2 losers, at TC it wass utter chaos, JT leaked Nuku's plan and Tai used it to his advantage saving the mana tribe and sending Malcolm him, who's next

Night 11: How is it that Tai gave Sierra the idol of all those people there...JT is fast talking...JT said he didn't tell culpepper who, JT confesses in confessional, they voted out my closest friend, got to smooth it out as best I can, move forward....they can't prove what I said, I will take it to my grave...Sandra is pressing him

Sandra: I'm pissed, JT's hands are all over this, he crossed me, it's pay back time

JT: the next AM: biggest fear is if we lose the IC, it's me going, got to get my hands on an idol, as much as I hate it, it's the truth...he is looking for it, and finds the clue...find your safety requires coordination, your protection is in reach, finds the marks on the trees,every one is away from camp, he has it...low and behold I found the idol and no one knows, I will never tell a soul and that idol will keep in this game....kisses it!

"Post Intro, JT finds the idol..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 08:15 PM
Come on in guys...RC

They are on an island...NuNuku tribe, Malcolm out...WOW.....OMG! Ozzy...why is malcold significant? He's a huge huge player in this game and for him to be gone changes this game

Get grappling hook, get bags, balance balls go to end, complete slide puzzle...plaing for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches plus milk, second tribe gets best of pb and J, last tribe, nothing....Tavua is sitting out Troyzan

Zee is doing slide puzzle...Dbbie wants to balance...

First up is Sara and Sierra, Varner, getting grappling hook, hook the bag and drag in, sierra has it....Tai is digging g up ball....Sara has her bow hooked, and Cirie is getting ball, Haley balancing ball, drops. Varner gets his bow, michaela is digging up....gets bag...Cirie has ball, JT is going, Haley is going and Ozzy is through....gre up doing this in the jungle....Ozzy is through first obstacle, Ozzy flew through it....Sara got second bag, now Cirie is digging up bag....JT and Haley over first part of obstacle....Haley is getting there. Serra is getting other bag....Tai gets the ball for Mana, now curie again....Andrewa is with ball, through first obstacle, then Debbie is falling, JT fell....Bebbie continues to struggle. Now Zeke is working on slide puzzle....Debbie is through first obstacle, Aubry is going very fast....Debbie cannot do it, but aubry is good....Nuku is starting to work on slide puzzle, Sandra is working their puzzle. Debbie is choking, ZEKE wins reward.....second place is going to be Sandra for Tuku....

Mana comes up empty handed.

Tav gets it all!
Nuku gets tjeors.

Debbie: Once again we lost, it's a dictatorship with Brad telling everyone what to do...REPLAY: Debbie telling everyone, I have a really good sense of balance....hahaha

"Post RC.....Debbie drama"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 08:24 PM
Cut to Tavua, the winners: Sara: Tavua who started from scratch has bonded together and we are together now. Don't want to be too confident in the even t that something crazy happens, I need options

Troyzan and Sara are talking, Troy tells her she is the only one that he trusts on this tribe....this is a feel out, can we trust each other...completely playing this time as a criminal, I know how to lie to these people....
Troyzan< I have an idol, and Sara wants to work with e, would be a huge thing in this game not to play my idol, so want to play with Sara.

Debbie is going ballistic now to her tribe, she's mad...they all go talk to her...Haly goes...Brad: she was adamant that she could balance, the only predicability of debbie is that she is unpredictable...Brad treats her with very little respect. Brad is in charge....total lack of respect for me...If Haly wants to do the balance beam by picking around for 10 minutes, It's frustrating and I am pissed....

Hali: Her explosion about brad, brad is great in challenges, he pulls everyone together, she's the ghoul that gets nothing

Now she is yelling at Tai: watching debbie get upset, she's acting like a crazy woman. she's jealous of Haly....if you ar not respected for what I say, I will shut up. I take it out in my work out, it will be over, it may be him. I would rather die fighting than die on my knees.

Brad apologizes, you don't realize that it's not a conversation when it comes to me, it's a dictatorship, and you crushed my heart, may the best man be left standing, bring it on brad!

"RE: Post RC.....Debbie drama"
Posted by AyaK on 03-29-17 at 08:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-17 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

These are words that go together well: delusional Debbie.

"Sandra stirring up sh!t as usual..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-17 at 08:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-17 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

So what else is new...

She ate all the sugar knowing that JT will butt heads with Michaela, thinking the latter used up the sugar.

"RE: Sandra stirring up sh!t as usual..."
Posted by Brownroach on 03-29-17 at 09:02 PM
...just doing what she does best...

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 08:40 PM
Back at JT 's tribe....JT says that michaela is losing her brings out here, today she wants 7 drips of coffee and a spoonful of sugar

Sandra was annoyed that M was using one spoonful of sugar and a bit of coffee, so I was going to get all the sugar, and I knew that JT would blame Michaela for the sugar being gone. Sandra told Varner.

JT thinks it's michaela and it's 100 % Sandra...they are fighting...Michaela: JT was trying to act Like I took the sugar the more I hold it in the worse it gets, but I wanted to kill him.. see sharks fighting in the water.

Day 13, Mana: see Debbie and Brad....Brad is eating corn on the cob. Tai says he can feel the tension in the tribe, what is best for me....he's thinking there is another idol out there, so he will go look for it, it's a big jungle, he is finding it...soak a wooden plank and if your tribe sign appears...

Come on in guys....

move massive cube, spin key around a coil, get sand bags, shoot at target, knock them down...Cirie is sitting out...

Debbie is being an a$$, she took gymnastics...she's a jerk

up and over...Debbie shouts that she is the first one down...varner last for nuku

Sierra is climbing...JT and Sara are up...they all have their keys, ozzy , Tai, Michaela all working on locks...Michaela has hers, then tai, then ozzy....Haley and Tai, Andrea and Ozzy....Haly is across, andrea is good, Micahela is over, Tai falls...Debbie says I am glad we didn't send the gymnast....Ozzy is across again...Andrea has the last, very impressive on the balance beam...they are on to the next, start firing sandbags, just misses....Ozzy misses

Sierra is connecting and hits...Sara connects for tav, JT gets on down
Ozzy again, Brad connects...Ozzy and JT feeling the pressure, culpepper hits the furthest target, Ozzy gets 2, Culpepper wins immunity, ozzy gets third. JT with second, JT has 3, tied, JT hits number four....Ozzy wins! Sends nuku to TC....Troy says to Ozzy: You are amazing!

Michaela: the last time I played had sling shots, so the same thing can't really happen to me twice, I hope!

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-17 at 08:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-17 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

>Michaela: JT was trying to act Like I took the sugar the
>more I hold it in the worse it gets, but I wanted to kill him
>..see sharks fighting in the water.

That's what Survivor does better than any other show -- the editing tie-ins between what's happening with the contestants and what's happening out in nature.

"Post IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 08:54 PM
JT trying to start talking them into getting rid of Michaela: A lot less babysitting, sugar stealing, etc...
I think it's plain to see that it's me, but I want to see Micaela, get her torch snuffed....See Sandra making faces...

Sandra: I need to get vengeance for what happened to Malcolm. Michaela says we can survive without JT, I will talk to Jeff and see what we can do, Sandra varner and me is 3, it's enough to vote them out, Sandra wants her to have trust...All she knows how to do is to get to day 39

Sandra and Varner....JT has a thing for her. but between me you and Micahela we can take out JT, can choose toot with Sandr and Micahel and vote out JT, or with JT and Aubry and vote out Michaela. Get rid of an attitude problem or vote out a big threat....

Last Tc: what happened: blamed JT, thought he might have given it away, how would Tai know who to give the idol to...JT started that ball rolling...
Michaela: we went from being a tribe from where everyone was on the same foot to one that has one thinking he's running the show. It doesn't surprise me, everyone is tired of babysitting....camp life is tough, their feud was over the sugar, he thinks that Michaela licked the sugar jar...who you vote out is just as important as who you keep. We will keep our strongest player in the game, Michaela says that she is not surprised, she lays in that hammock all day long...JT says she doesn't do anything. Varner says that he does speak for the whole tribe. Aubry says she tried very hard...Sandra says that he does make valid points about moving forward in the game. JT says some of us are not game changers...

Aubry is distressed....genuinely likes Michaela, clear that we have a quality of life issue going on here. Varner says there is arguing going on at camp, uncomfortable. Aubry says this vote for me has become abundantly clear. Time to vote.

See Varner. See spider

JT votes michaela: got a lot to learn kid
Michaela: votes JT, you don't speak for me
Sandra: JT. The queen stays queen, adios

JT does NOT play the idol. hahah

First vote: Michaela
JT
Michaela
JT
JT

Damn.....

Varner shakes his head to Aubry

Jiffy: Aubry sys Damn, you guys are good....
This is the level of game play you expect in a season of game play, it's only a matter of time until the game is played on y ou.

"RE: Post IC...."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-17 at 08:58 PM

Posted by Bebo on 03-29-17 at 09:09 PM
I loved it when Sandra admitted to eating the rest of the sugar!

And for the second straight TC, JT shoots himself in the foot. First he loses his best bud in the tribe by tattling on his tribe's target. Then he doesn't play a freakin' idol when he went to all that trouble to find one. Trusting Varner when he has shown on his previous appearances that he can stab you in the back while looking you in the eye? JT's a dumbass.

Posted by AyaK on 03-29-17 at 09:18 PM
Isn't it amazing that JT is a former winner? It just proves that anyone can win if the breaks go your way. Look how much he benefitted from the chaos that Coach brought -- because left to his own devices, he's a danger to himself AND his allies.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-17 at 09:22 PM
It also makes you realize that Stephen Fishbach likely had more to do with JT's win than JT himself. JT just let Coach do his attention-whoring and Stephen to take the brunt of the jury's anger.

Posted by AyaK on 03-29-17 at 09:25 PM
Agreed.

Posted by michel2 on 03-29-17 at 11:11 PM
Agreed. Stephen had the brains, JT the charisma and as so often happens in society, charisma won...

"Old School ECST"
Posted by michel2 on 03-29-17 at 11:12 PM
Bebo, Ayak, Brownroach, Pepe! Man! it's great to see all of you here.

"RE: Old School ECST"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-02-17 at 08:23 AM
YES!! Ditto what michel said! Great seeing you in here! Come backkkkkkk!

Posted by CTgirl on 03-30-17 at 10:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-17 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

I was convinced that Stephen would be the winner of Tocantins and I shocked when JT out-talked Stephen at final tribal and got the win - unanimously. After his last two appearances, its pretty convincing that JT wouldn't have made it to the end without Stephen! As I read somewhere last night, JT owes Stephen $500,000! (ETA: it was Randy Bailey on Twitter )

*waves to AyaK, Pepe, Brownroach and Bebo!*

Posted by AyaK on 03-29-17 at 09:09 PM
As Pepe said, the segue between Varner and the spider turned out to be very appropriate, at least from JT's perspective.

Posted by Brownroach on 03-29-17 at 09:16 PM
Just to clarify the votes shown, Fp -- we did see Aubry's written vote for Michaela, so it was (suspense!) 2 and 2. Only Varner's vote was hidden.

Posted by AyaK on 03-29-17 at 09:24 PM
As Aubry's comment showed, Varner and Sandra told JT and Aubrey that they were in on getting rid of Michaela, which is why JT felt safe in not playing his idol. Fool.

Ouch.

Posted by coldbrewer on 03-29-17 at 11:11 PM
Oh JT...words to live by - how ironic.

First time? Lucky AF.
2nd and 3rd times? Dumb AF

Oy...

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-29-17 at 09:01 PM
No one can let their guard down, Jiffy: drop your buffs, because the twists are never ending,
Exile Island
See: Ozzy, andrea, Sandra, and Troyzan
one castaway is left stranded
And a former survivor makes a surprise return. See a boat approaching.

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Brownroach on 03-29-17 at 09:20 PM
It better not be Russhole.

Posted by AyaK on 03-29-17 at 09:30 PM
This twist couldn't come at a better time for Nuku, considering the tribe lost its two strongest players (Malcolm and JT) at the last two tribal councils, leaving Michaela as the strongest one remaining.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-17 at 09:57 PM
I just checked Rob Mariano's twitter feed. There's a three-week gap in between tweets from June 6th to June 28th -- which just happens to be during the filming period for this season. Prior to and after these dates, he was tweeting quite regularly.

Posted by michel2 on 03-29-17 at 11:37 PM
Nice detective work there, Pepe. Fortunately, June 28 is only day 23 so he isn't joining the game.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-30-17 at 10:39 AM
Oh no, I never suggested that he was joining the game, but rather making an appearance in the next episode. It's certainly plausible that Boston Rob could have flown in, spent some time beering it up with Jiffy, made an appearance on the show for a day or two, then flew back home.

The next episode will be Days 14-16, which were filmed on June 19 to 21. Certainly plenty of time for B-Rob to make an appearance in this episode, laugh at people at Tribal Council and then fly home over the next week before reappearing on Twitter on June 28th.

Posted by michel2 on 03-30-17 at 01:40 PM
I got that but the previews weren't clear what role the new player was going to have. If it is B-Rob then we know it isn't as participant.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-30-17 at 03:36 PM
That certainly fits with Tribephyl's photo of 4 Different Buffs on Boston Rob's Kids

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8642.shtml#27

tribephyl 03-03-17, 00:09 AM (EST)
27. "4 Buffs"

RobC's girls showcase the 4 buffs of Game Changers.
2 tribes...3 tribes...merge tribe

"Fake News"
Posted by michel2 on 03-29-17 at 11:15 PM
We clearly heard Debbie saying she's good at the balance beam then we had visual evidence that she cost her tribe the win by falling off the beam but she claimed that it was Hali and Brad's fault!? It reminded me of some of the things we've seen from Trump!

"RE: Fake News"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-30-17 at 10:40 AM
I live in D.C. now... that name is forbidden. We call him any one of these: Cheeto, Orange Cheeto, Giant Cheeto.

"RE: Fake News"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-30-17 at 10:50 AM
My favorite is Agent Orange!

"RE: Game Changers: East Coast Update Thread ~ Ep 4"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-30-17 at 10:58 AM
So after a hum-hum beginning to this season, this episode was a lot of fun: two good challenges and some great character stories. Debbie's behavior was hysterical, Sandra finishing the sugar was classic and we got a little of Tavua too. (If there wasn't a tribe swap coming up, I would say that they wouldn't have gone to tribal council at all.) And the episode started with an idol find by JT and ended with him not playing it and going home. Loved it!

"RE: Game Changers: East Coast Update Thread ~ Ep 4"
Posted by michel2 on 03-30-17 at 02:45 PM
Sandra's actions were epic but, for me, Debbie made the rest of the episode almost unwatchable. I wonder why Brad didn't throw the challenge to save his buddy JT and get rid of that pain in the arse...