URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8658
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"East Coast Update Thread, Episode 3"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:00 PM
You know the drill, all discussion about the episode stays in this thread until the show has aired in it's entirety...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:12 PM
changing from 3 to 2 tribes, JT outnumbered, Troyzan had no control, at Mana, Brad had all the power...at TC, Brad rallied the tribe to vote out Caleb...17 left...who's next?

Sierra rubs Tai's back, I knoww it was hard for you...actions speak louder than words...Tai: was had for me but want to earn trust with tribe, playing with my head, not my heart

Hali: Caleb going home and not me was a break in this game, Debbie and Tai have a complicated in this game, I am your asset in this game and Tai is your liability

Debbie: this is my 2nd time playing, not first, tell Hali what I think she wants to hear, to soon to let Tai go so Hali, you have no options, none.

Come on in guys! Challenge arena

Looking at Mana tribe, Caleb gone...todays RC...oly 2 members of each tribe run this challenge, race through obstacles balancing a ball on poles, higher, more difficult, then get sand bags to knock down bamboo targets, playing for coffee and chocolate cookies, second tribe gets a thermos of ice coffee, losers nothing...

JT and Malcolm for blue, Ozzy and Troyzan for green, Mana is Tai and Culpepper

Go: JT drops, ozzy is good, Tai drops......Ozzy is thru the first section, early lead...ozzy on second section....fast work of second section, now making pole bigger....nice lead with third and final section...ozzy moving fast...JT making ups time...Ozzy drops, JT back in it...Ozzy and Jt side by side...Ozzy thru, transfers to Troyzan...Malcolm, Troy has his sandbags, knocks down 1, 2, tied....tai sucks at this...Malcolm is winning...tied...Malcolm wins! Culpepper is flying through them...Culpepper wins it! Troy blew it...

Nuku, nice job big finish...Mana big come from behind victory...see Troy, Cirie: we thought we had it but Troyzan dropped the ball. Now Troyzan's life is hanging on by a string.

"Post RC, now the barbecue...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:18 PM
Ozzy is happy that Troyzan choked, it makes him more valuable to the tribe, he then catches a huge fish. Andrea comments on it

At winners tribe, Sandra is the queen here and nobody really knows it....then cut to JT and Malcolm talking, they want to get rid of Sandra, JT says that he can tell by the sass in Sandra's voice....Me and Malcolm we are 100%, if we lose I can make my move and get rid of Sandra.

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:28 PM
Day 11: cut to the IC

1 person caller, others tethered together, get 3 bags blindfolded, get balls in resting spot...Sandra sitting out, Troyzan is sitting out....

BTW: the first and only tribe that wins wins immunity, losers both tribes going to TC...Here we go:

Curie with diff 't strategy, only sends one group of 2 out....Cirie is sending only Ozzy and Zeke out, and then Andrea and others send them all out....Blue tribe has a giant lead, Malcolm is doing really well...Ozzy and Zeke have third bag. Nuku with big early lead...

Ozzy and Zeke back with third bag...JT is doing the maze for nuku....Ozzy for green tribe...big learning curve....once you land one ball, the other person in the tribe has to go....3 balls, 3 diff't people have to do the maze. Ozzy has one ball for his tribe. MiHali says she is not a natural, wants someone else to go.
Malcolm has second ball, down to one...Varner is going last
Sara is going and has it.
Andrea is going for the win....Varner has to feel the pressure
Culpepper has the first ball for Mana
Varner is in the middle of the maze, will be the hero or the goat
Varner is very close, inside the inner circle, Andrea too, and varner falls out at the last second....Andrea wins!
Varner is crying hard and Andrea hugs him

Andrea gets the statue

See Brad, see JT...JT, then Hali....one group voting out one person...

Andrea: this twist is so dangerous...this tC will be insane

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by Sheldor on 03-23-17 at 01:27 AM
THANKS FlowerPower! Don't know how you can watch and write at the same time!

Minor Correction: It was Aubry not Andrea who said
"this twist is so dangerous...this tC will be insane"

"post IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:39 PM
All going to TC as one group voting out one player.

Nuku day 11: If we were ever going to lose, this was the one to lose, because we have the majority

Malcolm: Me and JT wanted to get rid of Sandra, we are up 6-5....so if we stick together we will win, but ?

Sandra, it takes one person to flip,

Sandra says Sierra dawn, we need to vote out
JT thinks Tai
They want to get rid of Tai or Sierra
Varner says it's an individual game from the beginning, no matter what anyone says...
Varner is listening to Malcolm and JT
JT says that he trusts Brad...I could go with majority and vote Sierra or Tai, if I wanted to I could change the course of this game big time.

Brad says this is tough, they have 6....we have one wild card....Hali who used to be on death row...Brad asks her are the bonds stronger here or with them
Hali says all of a sudden, look how the tables have turned. she's considering her short time and long term goals. Sierra wants Malcolm... They want to get Sandra, it will come down to JT, is he with us or them....Tai is looking for the HII, he's climbing trees and looking, if you have it it's life line, protection, he has it....clue...it's in a clearing, he's finding it....you never give up in Survivor until your torch is out. He finds it...

They have the numbers we have the idol.

Sierra says what? So,

Sierra says so right before tribal Tai says he has the idol, just don't know who to play it for, praying we can make this happen and we could make a huge move....will be crazy, it could be anybody tonight.

Go to TC

"RE: East Coast Update Thread, Episode 3"
Posted by Bebo on 03-22-17 at 08:45 PM
I'm so glad I watched tonight. I've missed the "fire is life" speech. Ah, joy.

"This is so cool!"
Posted by Bebo on 03-22-17 at 08:49 PM
Everyone is getting up and having conversations with everyone else. Lovin' it.

"And none of them spelled it right"
Posted by Bebo on 03-22-17 at 08:55 PM
Three votes Malcolm - all spelled differently, none of them right.

"RE: And none of them spelled it right"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-22-17 at 09:00 PM
Well, Debbie did, but yeah... I felt like I was watching a Soozin re-run for a moment there.

"RE: This is so cool!"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-23-17 at 00:28 AM
I loved it! This is great theater. This will send their ratings through the roof.

Forged by Cahaya, the Brave and True

"Tribal Council"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:55 PM
Thank goodness no goats were hurt in this episode!

All there, so malcolm: new twist, what was the feeling when you discussed, this is n't anything like any other, have to run through all the scenarios to know how to play it....Brad, Mexican standoff, is one of your guns pointed at one of them, or at us...
Debbie: we have somebody in their six that used to be very close to us, JT
JT: where are you with all of this, people are expecting me to do something that would shoot me in the foot
Brad says there are threats over there, Malcolm and Sandra the 2 time winner
Sandra says that she is not going home
Malcolm says that Brad is acting like he's scared
Much talk about idols? Yes says Varners
Sierra says they looked at the big picture
Debbie, says she has two big questions, will JT flip, or will Hali flip
JT is genuinely distressed, got to do what he has to do do stay alive.
Hali says this is a stupid time in the game to not be thinking about threats in the game. Sandra is telling them all to vote out Culpepper...JT told Malcolm to vote out Sandra
Sierra looks like a deer in the headlights...JT is going over to Brad and telling him to vote out Sandra...Hali says to Sandra to vote out Brad...JT told them all to vote out Brad, he just told him that it wasn't him...
Hali wants them to vote out Brad
Brad told them that they were voting Sierra
JT is whispering to Brad to vote out Sandra

They are ready to vote
JT and Malcolm are whispering
Hali is not ready to vote
Sandra is telling Michaela that nobody has the idol over there
Brad says: best player here got to send you home.
Varner says if you pull out an idol, I will soil myself

Vote tally:

Tai is standing up...giving it to Sierra

Votes: Sierra
Sierra
Sierra
Sierra
Sierra
Sierra
Malcolm
Malcolm
you've got to be kidding me? Sierra bends over and kissed him, I'm going to vomit...they are all so bummed
He's furious

the other tribe is laughing
JT is crying
A shiny example of why survivor is so entertaining and devastating the game can still smack you in the face...

They think JT set us up

JT is doomed

"RE: Tribal Council"
Posted by coldbrewer on 03-22-17 at 10:55 PM
JT is SCREWED.

"RE: Tribal Council"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-23-17 at 00:29 AM
I didn't record it, but I'd love to watch it again and again to see who talked to the other team and when.

Forged by Cahaya, the Brave and True

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:59 PM
Next week: they are all blaming JT....Debbie is Pissed and acting like a wild woman yelling at Brad and Tai....and Malcolm is crying, he's so sad...

Posted by Bebo on 03-23-17 at 10:20 AM
I think JT meant to set up Sandra. He thought they were going to vote for Sandra, so he spilled the news about Sierra. Since they knew they could protect Sierra, they changed their target to Malcolm, the other strong player on the tribe.

Early on in the episode, JT and Malcolm were talking together, and JT talked about their bond. And why would JT be so upset at the end of TC? Because he got played. He thought he was getting Sandra out but keeping his hands clean by voting Sierra like the rest of his tribe. But his plan backfired, he lost his biggest ally, and the rest of his tribe despises him.

Big moves, big risk.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-22-17 at 09:03 PM
So... what happened to the 10:00 pm ending time highlighted in this post here by Sheldor?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8654.shtml#19

Posted by Sheldor on 03-23-17 at 00:51 AM
Probably the same CBS Intern who posted the Challenge Preview that was NOT for this Episode!!

That's what clued me into realizing Nu-Mana could NOT lose someone because that Challenge Preview was run by the Dream Team in 3 Tribes of 5 players. Someone from Nu-Nuku or Nu-Tavua must be voted out and I figured it would be the biggest threat (Malcolm/Sandra on Nu-Nuku or Ozzy/Cirie on Nu-Tavua)