URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8657
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Time to Vote - episode 3"

Posted by CTgirl on 03-20-17 at 01:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-17 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Survivor Time to Vote
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:
If anyone has a list of each new tribe and posts it, I will update it here but I can't find a list and don't have time to figure it out.*Thanks Sheldor!

Nu-Mana
Brad
Debbie
Hali
Sierra
Tai

Nu-Nuku
Aubry
JT
Malcolm
Michaela
Sandra
Varner

Tavua
Andrea
Cirie
Ozzy
Sarah
Troyzan
Zeke

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sandra"
Posted by kingfish on 03-20-17 at 03:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-17 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

The IC has two male voices calling out directions, and one female voice (Cerie) calling. Her distinctive voice and her intelligence should help the her guide her sheep, so I predict a win by her team.

Of the other two tribes, the one person that is a standout target is Sandra. She already has engendered some animosity from those on her tribe, and it seem to me that it wouldn't be difficult to get votes for her from the other tribe given her track record of winning. She should be near the top of everyone's list.

"Sandra"
Posted by michel2 on 03-22-17 at 08:55 AM
Now that baby goat stole Sandra's tiara, the queen is set up for a fall...

"Malcolm"
Posted by coldbrewer on 03-22-17 at 02:14 PM
Something about that scene about the mama and baby goats being released is still on my mind. I don't know..maybe an idol is being played. An idol bounce?

"Malcolm"
Posted by Corvis7 on 03-22-17 at 04:18 PM
Knocked out by a rock. Wish it were a purple one, but noooo, they had to change the colors.

"Malcolm"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-22-17 at 04:26 PM
Coldbrewer beat me to this vote.

I think the Challenge Preview video is actually for next week and since they practiced with 3 tribes of 5 I think all 5 on Nu-Mana must be safe.

I don't think the 2 Losing Tribes can be Nu-Mana and Nu-Tavua because I think all the old Nuku members would simply vote out Hali or Troyzan and his idol wouldn't save him.

Nu-Nuku & Nu-Tavua would be a 6-6 tie of Original Tribe members. This might end up a tie with Old Mana voting Ozzy and Old Nuku voting Malcolm but I think they would have promoted a tie vote going directly to Rocks (since they would not be Unanimous) There would be 9 players drawing Rocks but Ozzy and Malcolm would be safe.

So I'm going with Nu-Mana & Nu-Nuku lose the Immunity Challenge. JT aligns back with Old Nuku Brad/Sierra/Tai/Debbie and they recruit Aubry who was on the outs on the Tony vote out and she would gladly align with Kaoh Rong Tai & Debbie. The 6 of them vote for Malcolm and the 5 Original Mana vote for JT thinking they have 6 votes.

That still doesn't seem shocking enough so maybe it does go to Rocks?

" Malcolm"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-22-17 at 05:45 PM
Kind of jumping on the band wagon here.

The two biggest targets going into this week (in my mind) are Sandra and J.T. Sandra is misdirection this week. J.T. is already on the outs so it wouldn't be a surprise for him to get voted out.

I like the way Sheldor thought out the options and agree it could be Malcolm. Was Jeff's reaction Jaw-dropping? I'm not sure but Malcolm getting voted out would be jaw-dropping for casuals and fans alike.

"Malcolm"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-22-17 at 08:00 PM
Baaaaa