URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8653
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"East Coast Update Thread: Episode 2"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 07:58 PM
You know the drill, no siggies. All discussion of events in tonights episode stays int his thread until it's aired in it's entirety. Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 08:12 PM
Mana tribe on losing streak, facing TC, it was a battle between survivor royalty and one one could keep their crown, at TC, Nobility took a back seat and sandra played her nemesis, and kept her title...

Can sandra keep her empire in tack, 18 left

Let's see how savvy as a group, what's happening, Zeke, we are about to swap, right, everyone drop your buffs, leading the sheep to slaughter and I hope I am on the right side with the strongest people says Sandra.

Jiffy passes them out...reveal: new tribes
Sandra with blue, Hali red, Andrea red

changing from 2 tribes to 3 tribes...Troy, andrea,
Michaela, JT
Sierra Tai, Hali Caleb, Caleb and Hali only two on the wrong side of the numbers...Tai is happy to see Caleb, looking for the kiss...Brad there too

JT, with five people from Mana, Malcolm, Sandra, Varner

Green Tavua: Troyzan, Sara, Andrea, Cirie, Ozzy, go to new camp, basic fishing gear, tiny portion of rice, Zeke there too, starting over.

Advantage having played before, that anthing is still possible

Varner: with game changes the game changes fast but I love it, I'm ready to go

JT chickens are loose, they don't run away, Malcolm: we didn't get he chickens and tools and I look at all this that we have, the trees have balls, the survivor jackpot, everything is already built, awesome shelter, it's decorated, like we are at some dinner arbor in Mexico
Varner says he feels that he has won reward, JT didn't expect to be swapped out 5 - 1, survivor gods let me down, only thing that could save me is the ido, if I can get them out in the ocean I can get back to camp and look for an idol....see Michaela and they are all snorkeling, he dragged them out a half mile, Malcolm bent the spear...we really need the pliers, I will go back and get them, I'll be right back

Varner says isn't weird that JT is not here, we highjacked it for a day, see him back and looking everywhere....I have limited time....Malcolm asks what do you think he's doing? looking for the idol, he might be up there saving his #####

Varner: he's looking for an idol, what a great way to get rid of the 5 people that right take you down...brillliant

JT, I am out looking for myself, I left them in the ocean so my job is to keep looking
Varner: we have the majority 5 to 1 so JT is screwed....

"Post intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 08:23 PM
See Brad with decorations....this is my new home, will make this house a new home, I like o decorate, it relaxes me, we are here meager supplies, food, but I am having a lot of fun, 4 to 1, we will stay to gather. will come down to Halii or Caleb

Hali: we have to play it like we are one big happy family, caleb and tai could get back to gather so all of a sudden I am not the most obvious one

See Caleb and Brad talking, Tai wants to keep Caleb to deep the tribe strong
Brad says Debbie first, Tai says it's up to us

Brad: I wouldn't mind getting rid of Caleb first

See Tai and Caleb: how are you doing....Tai tells Caleb that Brad talked to me...Caleb tells that Jeff and Malcolm he was close with...Tai, wants to play with Caleb, but this is what happened last time, I am put in a position to betray my friends so I have to betray brad, either way it's going to hurt

See Zeke, Ozzy, Troy, Cirie, Andrea and Sara
Zee: we get up to camp meager supplies and small rice, Troy is on the outs
Ozzy says we have more coconuts and palm fronds, that 's nice
Ozzy: we have to take the led, I am one of the vets in this game, a chance to let my tribe know that I still got the skills,
Zee and Cirie: we are safe
Curie: I wasn't on the right side of the numbers in the old tribe so I have to take advantage of the new start, we got numbers, I feel great
Ozzy: here we need each other and if we do Troyzan can be an easy first one to go

See Troy and Andrea, Troy is cool super laid back and it's a numbers game says Andrea, we have to make him feel comfortable...
Troy: andrea someone, she acts like she is my buddy, but she's not as clever as she thinks she is, I am the oldest guy out here and my intuition is good, I found an idol when I had to, and changed the game so this time I will not let any stone be unturned
See Andrea and Ozzy ad Sara talking about getting Troy....Troy is searching for the idol and has it....in a bottle
I though I lost my life for a second there, congrats you have found a clue to the idol....shows him where it will be a the next immunity challenge....Troy: so the next IC will be hugely difficult, winning game changing challenge and have to ind the hidden IC in front of everybody, Troyzan is back, as he crosses his fingers

"Pre- IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 08:31 PM
Blue tribe: talking about the goats...Sandra mentioned a couple time that she would love to have a goat...sandra is saying that's our meal right here. JT says I don't really want to catch a goat but I f I could catch one and keep her happy, it would probably keep me safe....

See him going after the goat, and sandra too, and Malcolm, JT has the baby goat...Malcolm and JT got the goat....it's crying.

Malcolm that it was a momma goat, we won't kill him because we have a conscious...Sandra says don't get to attached to it cause we are going to eat it....Michaela says Sandra is a villain for a reason...

Sandra says I have to get everybody's 2 cents in....JT says that he can't eat either one of them, JT says there is no way I am going to kill that momma and it's baby
Sandra wants to eat a goat, that is not a momma or a baby...Jeff says I am hungry but I can't
Sandra says she can't kill it but she will clean it...sandra's mo about life
Malcolm says that no one wants to kill the goats

Michaela says we got chickens those are meant to eat...They say they are eating the chickens. Malcolm says we are not gonna eat the goats....
Malcolm says we can't abandon a little baby goat, much better for this tribe moving forward, Varner: there they go, I love that!

"Thank GOD they didn't kill the baby and momma goat!!!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 08:43 PM
come on in guys! Challenge

See Caleb, then Malcolm....first ic as new tribes. JT gives back the idol....se eTroy, 3 members of each tribe tied together, work thru series of obstacles get bucket of water over teeter tooter fill something until have enough to lower a gate....see threed person voted out of this game see Caleb and Hale....hmmm, wonder which tribe is losing, Caleb, or Hali

Award comfort for your body or your taste buds, sayces...first and second get to pick which one they want...

obstacles....Ozzy, Sara, and another girl andrea,

Troy has to wait until after the challenge ends to grab it....Caleb tai and Debbie.
JT Michaela and Malcolm....transfer water, Caleb and tai and debbie went under and are in last
Malcolm and JT Michaela in first, then Ozzy and 2 girls in second, then Caleb/tai/debbie last

all have to go back...Malc and JT are first, aubry is doing the puzzle
all through to the puzzle, Hali and clipper solving for Mana....now zee and curie solving, see Troy....Zeke is flying through....Hali ad Brad doing well...Andra and Varner....Zeke and Cirie are flying....come down to seconds....Sandra and Varner won...then Zeke and Cirie...they have it wrong, zee and curie get it! Brad loses, Troy gets the idol......puts it in his pants...OMG...to find an idol again, I did it and finding this changes everything and gives you the feeling of power and power is everything in this game

Nook gets first pick, body comfort blankets and pillows
Ozzy's tribe gets spices

Mana: some one will be the third person voted out, see Hali, then Caleb
Debbie gets the confessional: we are rock solid sticking together so we will have a conversation of whether it is Caleb or Hali....

"Post IC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 08:57 PM
Clearly, it's Caleb, I think. He was the last one seen as they left the IC area.

See a shark....they return to camp...Hali: we lost the challenge so a miracle will happen if I am to be here tomorrow....I' feeling like 2 against 4 and caleb is a freaking power house...BCaleb: I go my head down and this is the day that I got helicoptered out, are they going to go strong with me and give me another life in this game.
Tai tells them that caleb and I are friends so hali has to go. Sierra says that I haven't talked to her since we played. Tai and Caleb scare me they have to have an underlying alliance now, if you target a strong player like caleb your chances of winning get smaller and smaller.

Debbie: tai and caleb have a history and past relationships absolutely matter and you are a fool to discount them

Brad: maybe getting rid of halie would be the better choice but Caleb tai and debbie all played before
Brad sits with Tai: Hale has to go says Tai, Brad says with Caleb: you going to merge with caleb is going to hurt your game, think about what is best for your game this season...Tai said it makes sense, this is game changer, I gotta think clear, we play together before we had some great time, be very difficult to me...he's my friend, will you keep reliving this moment all over a gain, whoo is better to take out Hali or Caleb?

TC:

Debbie: is it comforting or unnerving that you three are here, you are right away perceived to be a trio...Tai felt it too....Caleb, not only did you play together, but you and Tai were friends, but the simple fact that he has ben with the other tribe for 7 days....Brad: we connected with Tai and Caleb, but we did bond on the other tribe, so maybe we broke that bond
Sierra: all these people said they were concerned with Caleb and Tai, but that is a huge concern of mine
Hali says that she and Caleb feel at the wrong side of the numbers, t
Caleb says that they either take a strong person that will give them their all in challenges,
Brad: what person will really make the tribe stronger int he next challenge
Tai: where do you give the weight, I look to the big picture, loyalty trust big picture as well
Caleb says these people know what I bring to the table...I don't really have assets on the other tribes like she does....Hali says are you sure? hopfully these relationships can take us places for the rest of the game. Hali is first voter
Caleb votes Hali
Vote tally:

Caleb
Hali
Caleb
Caleb
Caleb...Caleb kisses Tai on the head and says good luck

Overtime you vote somebody out you change the dynamics of the tribe and the question is always the same, who does it benefit and who does it hurt...?

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-15-17 at 09:03 PM
JT starts an uprising
JT: Sandra's dangerous
Jiffy: and the twists just keep coming
Jiffy to tribes: and both tribes going to Tc
Tai: it's going to be fireworks tonight
See Jiffy laughing incredibly at TC

Caleb: last time out in a helicopter so, it's better, still loves tai to death...classy loser! He was robbed, dang. Would have loved to see how far he might have gotten...

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by michel2 on 03-15-17 at 09:09 PM
Tai should have used his talk with Brad to throw Debbie under the bus. I think Brad would have agreed and we would have been rid of that pretentious but dumb player. I don't see this tribe beating the other TWO next week so one more will go.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-15-17 at 09:17 PM
I thought the best option would be to vote out Tai who had connections with Caleb, Debbie, and Aubry and Tai is known to flip/flop.

Debbie is getting a lot of confessionals and not crazy/goofy ones. Interesting.

And NO ONE picked Caleb to get voted off! Tough week.

Posted by michel2 on 03-16-17 at 00:14 AM
I was the only one who picked someone who actually received votes!! Does it count for anything?

"RE: East Coast Update Thread: Episode 2"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-15-17 at 10:10 PM
Well I got the Buff Draw and the Tribes Correct but I got Red/Green backwards! Here is the corrected Buff Draw...

Name
Pick
Left
Blue

Left
Green

Left
Red

Right
Blue

Right
Green

Right
Red

Varner
Left
Blue

---
---
---
Sandra
Right
Blue

---
---
---
Michaela
Right
Blue

---
---
---
Hali
Right
Red

---
---
---
Malcolm
Left
Blue

---
---
---
Caleb
Left
Red

---
---
---
Troyzan
Left
Green

---
---
---
Aubry
Right
Blue

---
---
---
Sierra
Right
Red

---
---
---
Cirie
Right
Green

---
---
---
Ozzy
Left
Green

---
---
---
Debbie
Right
Red

---
---
---
Brad
Left
Red

---
---
---
Tai
Left
Red

---
---
---
JT
Left
Blue

---
---
---
Andrea
Right
Green

---
---
---
Sarah
Left
Green

---
---
---
Zeke
Right
Green

---
---
---

Since there are only 3 Green Buffs left across both Trays at the end it didn't matter which tray the last 3 players (Andrea, Sarah, Zeke) chose from so maybe that's why Jeff allowed Sarah to choose from the Right Tray (assuming production somehow knows what buffs are left in each tray).

Also with this draw the gender split is 3/3 on each tribe even though Sarah grabbed her buff from the Left (Male) Tray.

The above draw results in the following tribes.

Nu-Nuku(Blue)
Varner (Mana)
Sandra (Mana)
Michaela (Mana)
Malcolm (Mana)
Aubry (Mana)
JT (Nuku)

Nu-Tavua(Green)
Troyzan (Mana)
Cirie (Nuku)
Ozzy (Nuku)
Andrea (Nuku)
Sarah (Nuku)
Zeke (Nuku)

Nu-Mana(Red)
Hali (Mana)
Caleb (Mana)
Sierra (Nuku)
Debbie (Nuku)
Brad (Nuku)
Tai (Nuku)

In this screen capture

I believe Cirie/Zeke/Andrea are in the front of Nu-Tavua(Green) Tribe
Followed by Sarah/Ozzy/Troyzan as seen in this image.

I believe there is a gap between Troyzan and Tai and Tai is at the front of the Nu-Mana(Red) Tribe
There is a white (female?) arm/hand right behind Tai who I think is probably Debbie
Hali would also be in the front and probably is behind Debbie off screen
Caleb would be next tallest then Brad then Sierra.

Posted by CTgirl on 03-16-17 at 10:04 AM
Sandra got a negative edit and Brad got a positive one. Toto we're not in Kansas anymore!

I think Sandra's going to have a hard time surviving in a 6 person tribe. J.T. is on the outs now but in 3 more days who knows? I have no idea who would go home from the red or green tribe, maybe Hali but she also has 3 days to build some bonds.

Posted by michel2 on 03-16-17 at 01:55 PM
You should come over to the editing thread with your Toto remark!

Looking at Nuku, I'd be very surprise seeing them lose. They have JT, Malcolm and Michaela so they'd dominate the physical part, Aubry is no slouch while Varner and Sandra looked good with that puzzle.

I think Mana and Tuvua are likely the ones visiting Jeff next week and then we could be swap soon after. Would they do 3x5?

I hope Hali can turn the tables on Debbie which I think is her only option. On Tuvua, it will depend on Troyzan's idol. Would the tribe split the votes 3-2? I doubt it because it risks creating a fracture if Troy didn't play an idol. So who would he vote against? That little devil Andrea?

Posted by CTgirl on 03-17-17 at 05:14 PM
I have written an editing post in my head so many times but I never find the time to post!

Posted by jbug on 03-17-17 at 01:43 PM
thanks for the update.
Mine tv didn't record for some reason.
Hopefully I can get it on demand soon.